Author Topic: For Those Who Wear Skinny Jeans....  (Read 728 times)

Fraxxx

Re: For Those Who Wear Skinny Jeans....
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2012, 12:37:17 PM »
It's like in that South Park Pokemon episode, Kids/Teenagers wear/do something to differentiate themselves from older generations. If their parents would start wearing skinnys teenagers would stop wearing that immediately. ;D

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2012, 02:11:35 PM »
Fuck the fashion standpoint. What about ya nuts? They need to breathe. The shit ain't healthy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2012, 02:16:59 PM »
Fuck the fashion standpoint. What about ya nuts? They need to breathe. The shit ain't healthy.

yeah, tight jeans lower sperm counts.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2012, 06:06:56 PM »
^lol, son I'm telling you, right before it was cool to sag the shit out of your clothes the generation right before was saying "who the fuck said it was cool to do that? These kids look like fucking morons. How can they leave the house looking like that?".

Styles change & they catch on. Just like how you're probably on your Mac Book right now, picking up your iPhone because your boy just called you. New things come out, people rush to it & they become the thing "you needa get". Almost everybody is influenced at one point in their lives to dictate their style.

saggy jeans were frowned upon because they were "hoodlum fashion"

skinny jeans are frowned upon because they are "faggot fashion"

2 different things

Nothing you said there has any relevance AT ALL (lmao) to what I said.

My point: It's all influence. If Pac said it was cool to rock Larry Bird-like short-shorts, shit would be fly as hell to a kid like you.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2012, 06:38:47 PM »
^lol, son I'm telling you, right before it was cool to sag the shit out of your clothes the generation right before was saying "who the fuck said it was cool to do that? These kids look like fucking morons. How can they leave the house looking like that?".

Styles change & they catch on. Just like how you're probably on your Mac Book right now, picking up your iPhone because your boy just called you. New things come out, people rush to it & they become the thing "you needa get". Almost everybody is influenced at one point in their lives to dictate their style.

lol @ at that MAC/IPhone bullshit.

See you said it yourself "cool to sag". I aint never sagged nor do I ever plan to, because I actually know the meaning 2 that shit.  The Previous Generation was wearing for me was wearing Creased up cloths that were taken care of and iron, that's what I wear, and yeah I may wear baggy shit also but in the end it's all done just because I feel comfortable in it. I've had some many people talk to me about snap backs, fitteds, jeans, kakis, even Locs vs whatever. In the end I it's all nothing but bullshit. If you're only doing something because it's the next thing and don't actually get any enjoyment outta it, then you're a fucking retard and a bitch.

I mean jesus god forbid you might be outta style and people think your outta the times. I say fuck it, I've had people telling me not to make my car a lowrider put 20inch rims instead of 14s  Everyone I Know bitches about Smart Phones, I took 1 look and I don't need that shit, waste of fucking money at least for me. If that's your thing fine, if it's truly your thing. Because if you're not and just doing it cause the other man is, then you fake.

I Don't like MACS because it's lock'd down up the ass, I don't like skinny jeans because I'm a motherfucker who shops in the mens section.

People say I'm old school I say fuck New and OLd school, JUst do what makes you happy,  the people I Ask em if they feel comfortable in that shit, I have yet to hear 1 fucking yes.

When your fashion impedes your comfortability it's fucking shit.

OF course that's just me, and none of this is directed at you, but I'm just saying.

If your actually influenced by the "you needa get" crap pushed by assholes, then get the fuck away from me because I don't need to put up with that bullshit.  The only Influence is 1 thing, actually liking something is different.

IF I ever meet a single person who enjoys wearing skinny jeans, and not doing it cause it's in, It still wouldn't matter to me, because at the end of the day why the fuck should I Really care.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2012, 08:23:18 PM »

My point: It's all influence. If Pac said it was cool to rock Larry Bird-like short-shorts, shit would be fly as hell to a kid like you.

not really

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2012, 09:35:45 PM »
I like how there's dude from the era when Larry bird was in his prime that are still rockin those short shorts til this day like the shit is gonna come back in style.

Just like you see an occasional nigga with a jeri curl or a flat top fade or some white guy with a mullet or a handlebar mustache. We're gonna see some kids in the skinny jean era who will never let it go which is fine by me because there sperm count will be too low for them to procreate.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2012, 10:37:43 PM »
Curtis Granderson wears his socks to his knees to represent Negro League players

it's such a shame Josh Gibson and Cristobel torriente couldn't play in the MLB....woulda been the best players (besides Ruth and Williams)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2012, 11:44:43 PM »
I like how there's dude from the era when Larry bird was in his prime that are still rockin those short shorts til this day like the shit is gonna come back in style.

Just like you see an occasional nigga with a jeri curl or a flat top fade or some white guy with a mullet or a handlebar mustache. We're gonna see some kids in the skinny jean era who will never let it go which is fine by me because there sperm count will be too low for them to procreate.

LOL.