Author Topic: Warning: Something's Not Right Here!  (Read 503 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2012, 10:55:58 AM »
overseer shoulda sold this site in 2006, when he coulda got $50,000-$100,000

That's impressive.  To think we were the OG members of the forum when it started back in 2001, and that at one point it was worth $100,000.  8)  I also remember it being listed in The Source and/or XXL around that time in an article about hip-hop on the web.  It was listed under "best hip-hop sites on the net" and the description mentioned it was a spot for diehard West Coast fans and that the forum was poppin, something like that.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2012, 11:03:16 AM »
So this site is full of viruses?
Some call em members. Some call em viruses.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2012, 01:08:42 PM »
overseer shoulda sold this site in 2006, when he coulda got $50,000-$100,000

That's impressive.  To think we were the OG members of the forum when it started back in 2001, and that at one point it was worth $100,000.  8)  I also remember it being listed in The Source and/or XXL around that time in an article about hip-hop on the web.  It was listed under "best hip-hop sites on the net" and the description mentioned it was a spot for diehard West Coast fans and that the forum was poppin, something like that.

yea...this site is actually still worth $50,000:

http://www.how-much-is-my-website-worth.info/profile/dubcc.com/

in the right hands, this site could be worth at least $200,000+ ... sad to see that siccness.net is worth 3x as much ass dubcc:
http://www.how-much-is-my-website-worth.info/profile/siccness.net/

all because it's been maintained properly. dubcc should be a lot bigger than it is...unfortunately, the staff never had an idea what they were sitting on. either that, or they never cared.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2012, 10:35:01 PM »
How much is Seer willing to sell Dubcc for? I say we put our welfare checks together and buy this shit.

I'm thinking we make the site a hybrid of World Star, Bang Bros and Facebook.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2012, 10:49:13 PM »
nando flipped wcrydaz for a high five figures and it was a year or so past its peak, right around that time this place should have done the same but they wanted to be the last man standing so to speak...

its a shame to see what it used to be and see it for what it is now...yeah we all played a part in the erosion of dubcc but if the staff had a little more common sence and balls and less ego maybe things wouldnt have got to that point.

this place is a dpg fansite nothing more nothing less.