Author Topic: Why Illuminati is real  (Read 364 times)

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
Why Illuminati is real
« on: July 09, 2012, 09:33:56 AM »
Think about it....didnt the British empire almost take over the world before WW2>>>>??? Then what happened...the colored ppls of the world took back their own freedom all of a sudden and still remained in poverty and conditions got worse than before they were under occupation.....isnt it possible that the "freedoms" granted to all these countries were actually a scam, a big deception made possible thru the smokescreen of "democracy" (through hidden paperwork, sold out officials, and a tightly controlled system,,,,

isnt it possible that the colonial superpowers realized that in order to really permanently rule the world they should team up, organize their actions in secret (which was always the case as the kings hardly ever had power, it was always the hidden oligarchy for whom the king fronted) and let the ppl feel that they were independent and free so they would not continue to be a thorn to the elite...yes the glory would go to the corrupt sold out individuals of these previously dominated races but behind the scenees these "presidents" and "prime ministers" and politicians would not really have much real power and would have to answer to the agents of these elite, and these elite would exercise the real power...to a psychopath raw power is probably more enjoyable than mere fame, which is great for average joe with a swollen ego...

the international org's like UN are a perfect example of how these elite exercise their power...there is no real independence and soverirnty to most nations today....including America is has finaly been dominated by the international elite....and used as a bullying pulpit to put uncooperative nations in check...

most of yall that dont believe the Illuminati explanations of things probably got a terrible history education courtesy of the AmeriKan education shitstem (surprise!) and dont even need to worry ur minds with political matters unless u like digging ur own grave and spouting nonsense off to other idiots like u...
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
Re: Why Illuminati is real
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 02:39:16 PM »
I like how you spend most of your article talking about the evils of the elite and egotistical, only to surmise your rant with an elitist accusation that the reader knows so much less than you because of their American education.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 04:11:13 PM »
If they Illuminati is real, how can I be a part of it? I'd gladly sell my soul for material riches.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 10:23:55 PM »
If they Illuminati is real, how can I be a part of it? I'd gladly sell my soul for material riches.

lmao real talk

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 04:08:41 PM »
I like how you spend most of your article talking about the evils of the elite and egotistical, only to surmise your rant with an elitist accusation that the reader knows so much less than you because of their American education.

haha are u trying to deny my logical arguement by a logic fallacy of criticizng me (ad hominem attack ==logical fallacy)..??? nice try, but only the idiots will fall for that...

now I have mercy on the ignorant, but my patience runs low when so many amerikan idiots are full of arrogance on top fo their ignorance....makes it difficult to respect someone with no little knowledge and so much swolen ego and lack of manners...and lack of compassion for others, which makes it really hard to have much mercy for these kinds of american sheeple...
hopefully your smartass stops making stupid accusations like that in the future if u can understand what i just said deeply...
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 08:48:14 PM »

haha are u trying to deny my logical arguement by a logic fallacy of criticizng me (ad hominem attack ==logical fallacy)..??? nice try, but only the idiots will fall for that...

now I have mercy on the ignorant, but my patience runs low when so many amerikan idiots are full of arrogance on top fo their ignorance....makes it difficult to respect someone with no little knowledge and so much swolen ego and lack of manners...and lack of compassion for others, which makes it really hard to have much mercy for these kinds of american sheeple...
hopefully your smartass stops making stupid accusations like that in the future if u can understand what i just said deeply...

Yeah I remember Journalism 101 where you learned about the 12 or so most common fallacies, referring to them doesn't make you correct in any sort of way. Also, what cut rate college taught you to spell "America" with a K? Or is that some sort of hip counter culture thing your white, dread-locked  room mate showed you?
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

DavidS

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 01:33:17 PM »
ILLUMINATI IS REAL, AND STAY AWAY FROM THEM FOR YOUR SAFETY