Author Topic: The sun is rising in the East once again  (Read 333 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

The sun is rising in the East once again
« on: July 09, 2012, 02:58:03 PM »
The East is taking back over again slowly but indefinitely.  U have French Montana, Harry Fraud, Joey BadA$$, Wale (well technically Mid-Atlantic or High South), Wale, ASAP Rocky, New York radio stations, 50's still here, Jay is still here, Love & Hip Hop New York is coming, Lupe's song, Nicki Minaj, the ODB movie, Shiela D from Baltimore (her SuckerFreestyle was nice and she went hard), Meek Mill, and a few other big moves is comin outta tha East.  

There's a conscience growing in the MidWest now too, exposure is heading that way now.  

ps:  I wish Keysha Dior would ride my face from tha back (she from Florida tho)

« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 02:59:47 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Hack Wilson - real

Re: The sun is rising in the East once again
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 02:59:11 PM »
french montana is a fucking faggot and so are you.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 03:18:31 PM »
if these new guys are looked at as the future in east coast hip hop we in trouble. i share your sentiments about ol girl in your sig though.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 03:19:56 PM »
Other than unagreeing with me about fine ass Keyshia Dior you're confused and drank too much of the Kool Aid

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 03:21:03 PM »
I disagree. Yes, there are successful rappers who happen to be from the east coast. There is not, however, a new regional sound or style that is commanding any special attention to the area. Most of those rappers you mentioned are just making tracks with generic beats, or what used to be considered southern style beats. To say that a city or region is taking over implies that there is something new and unique and others are taking note. That is not the case for most current successful rappers from NY, or the rest of eastern seaboard.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2012, 03:23:06 PM »
Nah Bannanners, u just don't know what you're talking about.  I can't really get more blunt and straight to the point than that

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 03:30:00 PM »
Other than unagreeing with me about fine ass Keyshia Dior you're confused and drank too much of the Kool Aid
nah son. i know what east coast hip hop was and should be. outside of joey badass (who needs  upgraded production) the rest you've named are trash. we need the next az , the next nas, saigon, biggie, wu, or jay z even....certified spitters. these kids i've heard tracks from them and wouldn't bump the shit even if it was given to me free.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 03:33:52 PM by OG Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2012, 03:32:00 PM »
I disagree. Yes, there are successful rappers who happen to be from the east coast. There is not, however, a new regional sound or style that is commanding any special attention to the area. Most of those rappers you mentioned are just making tracks with generic beats, or what used to be considered southern style beats. To say that a city or region is taking over implies that there is something new and unique and others are taking note. That is not the case for most current successful rappers from NY, or the rest of eastern seaboard.
i agree.

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 03:33:34 PM »
Nah Bannanners, u just don't know what you're talking about.  I can't really get more blunt and straight to the point than that

Listen here boy, I don't know if they taught economics or media trend courses there at Wendy's during your 10 minute breaks, but you spout off in long winded diatribes claiming to be savvy in these sorts of things. Why don't you do us a solid and help us who don't know what we're talking about and give us some picks for publicly traded media company stocks. I'm trying to come up and I need your professional consulting skills.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2012, 03:39:38 PM »
Actually Joey has good beats.  And u just contradicted yourself on that 1 too

And personally even tho I fuck with him, I don't want another AZ (who does?), Rick Ross is the new Biggie, Saigon is still here so ?, and Nas/Wu/Jay are still here and topping charts or doing big shows and movie deals so u just made ur point invalid.  And y would I want a rehash of something already here (or done)?  I think you're trolling tho.  

Wiz Khalifa is cool but he's got content like Devin...AND!

Mobb Deep and CNN are still here
Pete Rock is still here
DJ Premier is still here
even Ja Rule's bitch ass is still here

So when u say shit like that how do u throw the people u love under the bus like they're not here? ? ?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2012, 03:43:24 PM »

Listen here boy, I don't know if they taught economics or media trend courses there at Wendy's during your 10 minute breaks, but you spout off in long winded diatribes claiming to be savvy in these sorts of things. Why don't you do us a solid and help us who don't know what we're talking about and give us some picks for publicly traded media company stocks. I'm trying to come up and I need your professional consulting skills.

$ and let's talk business
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/3sLk2ZrjioA&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/3sLk2ZrjioA&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player</a>

I wear many hats and do more than just Consulting work.  A lot more

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2012, 03:48:38 PM »
Actually Joey has good beats.  And u just contradicted yourself on that 1 too

And personally even tho I fuck with him, I don't want another AZ (who does?), Rick Ross is the new Biggie, Saigon is still here so ?, and Nas/Wu/Jay are still here and topping charts or doing big shows and movie deals so u just made ur point invalid.  And y would I want a rehash of something already here (or done)?  I think you're trolling tho.  

Wiz Khalifa is cool but he's got content like Devin...AND!

Mobb Deep and CNN are still here
Pete Rock is still here
DJ Premier is still here
even Ja Rule's bitch ass is still here

So when u say shit like that how do u throw the people u love under the bus like they're not here? ? ?

dude's (joey) beats need a touch up. ross ain't biggie and wiz damn sure ain't devin. anyway all those you've named are here the quality of music ain't though. i'm not throwin' folks under. it's true. wit a few exceptions the east sound like shit right now.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2012, 03:51:53 PM »
It's good that u don't live ur life on this site but I've already said what I said about Joe already so I'll leave it at that.

Ross is Biggie, get over it

And I never said Wiz is the new Devin (literally anyway).  He has his own style, they're just both Stoner Rappers tho

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2012, 03:56:02 PM »

$ and let's talk business
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/3sLk2ZrjioA&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/3sLk2ZrjioA&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player</a>

I wear many hats and do more than just Consulting work.  A lot more

Word? So what sort of business are you a consultant in? What areas? What are your rates? Who are some of your clients?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2012, 03:57:17 PM »
It's good that u don't live ur life on this site but I've already said what I said about Joe already so I'll leave it at that.

Ross is Biggie, get over it

And I never said Wiz is the new Devin (literally anyway).  He has his own style, they're just both Stoner Rappers tho
^i'm sure in your mind this post makes sense.