Author Topic: What's Good Wit Xzibit ?  (Read 1362 times)

KC-HOODSTA

Re: What's Good Wit Xzibit ?
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2012, 06:34:21 PM »
i still stand by my statement. kendrick has a better flow by far! and subject matter? seriously xzibit is a good MC but really? any quotables forreal?

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2012, 02:40:12 PM »
i still stand by my statement. kendrick has a better flow by far! and subject matter? seriously xzibit is a good MC but really? any quotables forreal?

You a fool.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2012, 04:20:05 PM »
Yall should listen to at the speed of life

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2012, 05:46:35 PM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2012, 06:14:30 PM »

Kendrick is overrated. Too damn much. You can agree but Im sure you gon disagree. Man Xzibit was doing his thing when Kendrick was learning how to drive a bike. You cant compare one veteran with Kendrick. OK you can, but you aint making point. Kendrick is good, he's one of my favs right now, but Xzibit is West Coast veteran, so comparing them two prove you don't have any knowledge about West Coast hip-hop. Hate on me, go ahead IDGAF, I just said something that everybody can agree with. And for me Bishop was better than K.Dot.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2012, 09:48:27 PM »

Kendrick is overrated. Too damn much. You can agree but Im sure you gon disagree. Man Xzibit was doing his thing when Kendrick was learning how to drive a bike. You cant compare one veteran with Kendrick. OK you can, but you aint making point. Kendrick is good, he's one of my favs right now, but Xzibit is West Coast veteran, so comparing them two prove you don't have any knowledge about West Coast hip-hop. Hate on me, go ahead IDGAF, I just said something that everybody can agree with. And for me Bishop was better than K.Dot.

i aint hating dogg your entitled to your opinion. but seriously? this shit is ridicolous. who cares if someone was one a pedal bike when a nigga was rapping? nas was barely a teenager when rakim was spitting. so whats the point of age? absolutely nothing.
but you haven't proven how kendrick lamar is overated? how dude is always talking about real life and his lyrics are crazy. you heard his verse on "illuminate" or on "ADHD"
listen im not an xzibit hater because he has his great tracks as well and i MEAN GREAT!(the foundation,paparazzi,birds eyes view) but he was never on no crazy quotables shit to me. and thats just my opnion. and the not having knowledge is stupid homie i grew up on this shit and been on this site tooo long. but your saying kendrick lamar is overated then got the nerve to say he's one of your favs right now? really?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2012, 09:51:00 PM »
LMAO @ thinking kendrick is better than X to the Z

doggfather

« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2012, 11:01:14 PM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2012, 02:48:12 AM »

i aint hating dogg your entitled to your opinion. but seriously? this shit is ridicolous. who cares if someone was one a pedal bike when a nigga was rapping? nas was barely a teenager when rakim was spitting. so whats the point of age? absolutely nothing.
but you haven't proven how kendrick lamar is overated? how dude is always talking about real life and his lyrics are crazy. you heard his verse on "illuminate" or on "ADHD"
listen im not an xzibit hater because he has his great tracks as well and i MEAN GREAT!(the foundation,paparazzi,birds eyes view) but he was never on no crazy quotables shit to me. and thats just my opnion. and the not having knowledge is stupid homie i grew up on this shit and been on this site tooo long. but your saying kendrick lamar is overated then got the nerve to say he's one of your favs right now? really?

Man, try to listen to Xzibit's song and think about it when you listen to it. Paparazzi, Carry The Weight, Heart Of Man, What A Mess, THANK YOU (<That's biggest classic song to me) Cold World, Judgement Day, Highest Form Of Underestanding (<Too Real) Black & Brown just to name few if you need quotables... Let's be honest Kendrick is overrated here and everywhere since he signed to Aftermath. I remember when he wasnt there, with his K.Dot name, there was one thread about him and dats all, but now, it seems like ya'll listen to him since day one, but no. You just can't compare those two. In any way possible. Xzibit is West Coast veteran, and he has proved himself for that spot. But whatever everybody has it's own opinion, I respect yours even tho you're totally wrong and it's true, you can see how much people is laughing at you for saying that. No hate, just opinion... Stay safe.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2012, 03:09:26 PM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2012, 06:46:06 PM »
im not even hating i love xzibit. i just always thought he was overated.

doggfather

« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2012, 06:51:01 AM »

you mean UNDERrated right???
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2012, 07:29:14 AM »

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2012, 06:18:18 PM »

worldwide YES

all ya'll westcoast dickriders fuck yes he was overated!

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2012, 06:25:45 PM »

worldwide YES

all ya'll westcoast dickriders fuck yes he was overated!

I don't think it's possible for him to be over rated, he's barely underrated, he's pretty much gotten his proper recognition, When ever we see a top 10 List of West coast MCs, I've never seen him in 1. I think because he's a meme his popularity grew, that and because of the TV show. But to actually say he's over rated is probably the most bullshit thing I've heard since people labeled 2pac Black Jesus. :grumpy: