Author Topic: Aight i got a pretty good idea.Peeeeep this  (Read 277 times)

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Re:Aight i got a pretty good idea.Peeeeep this
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2003, 06:50:22 AM »
shit, i aint changin that,  I hate it here anyway, Id rather be up in Florida right now lol  
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2003, 09:38:27 AM »
shit, i aint changin that,  I hate it here anyway, Id rather be up in Florida right now lol  

lol I've never been to Germany I only know the south of Europe, but I guess it's cold as fuck and depending on where you live kinda boring...dunno though

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2003, 03:52:11 PM »
i'd be down we used to do that shit before but no special time we'd just invite any body on our buddy list who can spit lol

yeh I'm from the dirty dirty homie, but mah dad was in the army and we were stationed here, then he left us, we had no money, so we stayed here.

damn Cee i didn't know that...that's some hard shit for a kid... must have sucked. :-\

anyway peace
« Last Edit: February 15, 2003, 07:27:19 PM by .:TimeLock:. »

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2003, 07:08:46 PM »
do tha damn thang. Key'n on aim iz fun anywayz. We had brought up tha idea a long time ago, of settin up a strait up AIM keystyle crew. Was actually Maxi's idea, but i mentioned it to Infinite and a couple otha people. Shit jus neva went down.

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2003, 08:42:51 AM »
i'd be down we used to do that shit before but no special time we'd just invite any body on our buddy list who can spit lol

yeh I'm from the dirty dirty homie, but mah dad was in the army and we were stationed here, then he left us, we had no money, so we stayed here.

damn Cee i didn't know that...that's some hard shit for a kid... must have sucked. :-\

anyway peace

at first it did, now its aight. my mom got a well-payin job and I'm makin money on the side too. whatever dont kill you just makes you stronger ya know      only problem is, now that we could afford to go back my mom dont want to lol  fuck that

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Inspectah

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2003, 02:14:27 PM »
^^ Damn dawg, i bin to Florida, and i know the feeling man of wanting to go back there... its a real nice place, and damn cee, it musta bin hard gettin thru it all when ya were a kid... i bin through bad situations like that, but different alltogether. anyways.. ima waiting the setting up of this idea???

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2003, 02:50:18 PM »
lol yeh florida's the shit.  

but yeh, we cant sleep on this one

WCC Hall Of Famer

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2003, 03:04:36 PM »
I've never been to Florida but I guess it's cool too...I really like Cali...whutever, I hope you still do well in Germany dawg

so wassup with this shit now ?