Author Topic: About to venture into a 4 Hour Nas Life Is Good Listening Session...  (Read 1022 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: About to venture into a 4 Hour Nas Life Is Good Listening Session...
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2012, 09:49:50 PM »
LMAO @ the thought of Cormega being better than Nas....ever.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2012, 12:23:38 PM »
he is although i like both. he even ghostwrote nas' verse on 'affirmative action'.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2012, 12:45:11 PM »
LOL The fact that a Frank Ocean fan likes this album lets me know Im on the right sideof this argument. I remember when I was a deluded Nas fan so glad I grew up and out of that phase. Mega > Nas. Now I feel like hearin some classic qb hip hop gonna throw on Born N Raised and roll up this sour. Dont like it fuck yourself.

Like I said, go bump some T.I.

Your opinion couldn't be more worthless.
t.i. can spit you act like listenin' to tip is taboo or some shit. when joe budden out sell t.i. that will be the day.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2012, 02:06:53 PM »
LOL The fact that a Frank Ocean fan likes this album lets me know Im on the right sideof this argument. I remember when I was a deluded Nas fan so glad I grew up and out of that phase. Mega > Nas. Now I feel like hearin some classic qb hip hop gonna throw on Born N Raised and roll up this sour. Dont like it fuck yourself.

t.i. can spit you act like listenin' to tip is taboo or some shit. when joe budden out sell t.i. that will be the day.

No when Joe Budden "sells out" like T.I. did, that will be the day.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2012, 02:08:08 PM »

he didn't sell out.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2012, 02:14:05 PM »

he didn't sell out.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fjcnD9lX4dM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fjcnD9lX4dM</a>

#StreetNigga

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2012, 02:17:30 PM »

he didn't sell out.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fjcnD9lX4dM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fjcnD9lX4dM</a>

#StreetNigga
successful black man is what it's called.

Remedy360

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2012, 02:49:32 PM »

LOL, nice post, lets judge everyone by what they do in their spare time away from the mic. Michael Jackson was a creepy fuck, was his music also bad?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2012, 12:13:02 AM »

It's ironic you can can talk about his production but then big up Lost Tapes when it has some of the blandest production he's ever spit over. People bitch over Nas no matter what he puts out.

Sometimes less is more.  A lot of music today is overproduced to the point it's not listenable.  Nas lyrics can carry a track, he doesn't need to have too much going on with the beat.  I will need more listens to know for sure, but it's possible the new album may have been overproduced.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2012, 01:00:49 AM »

Haven't you heard those Slaughterhouse singles?  :-X Your boy is on the way.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2012, 06:33:38 AM »

LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2012, 10:21:11 AM »

That's Slaughterhouse. That ain't Joe.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2012, 12:33:02 PM »

That's Slaughterhouse. That ain't Joe.
LMFAO isn't joe in slaughterhouse ?

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2012, 04:51:27 PM »
You know 2pac hated NAS right? So everytime you listen to NAS you're taking a piss all over 2pacs grave.   :laugh:

Replace Nas name with Jay-Z, and suddenly I agree with you

You do know it was both right? or what brian you can't even accept nor allow a dead black guy his choices in his life? Damn why don't you just just dig up tupac give his ass 20 lashings for doing what he did.

Nas & Pac squashed the beef before his death...

good review. i heard some of it this morning. gunna peep the rest when i get a chance 8)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2012, 11:02:00 AM »
Its my opinion at this point Nas has reached the status in hip hop where he can put anything on record and it would be overvalued just cause hes Nas. Its a 6-7/10 album n people are calling it a classic and its far from one. You tellin me he was inspired when the 1st single from HHID was the recycled Thiefs Theme beat off Streets Disciple sped up. BS. None of his last 3 compares to IWW, LT, or Illmatic and Nas has the ability in him to make a straight perfect classic but he puts out mediocre shit wit stale beats and people eat it up. I hope we get LT 2 one day so I can hear a real qb sounding Nas album again.

It's ironic you can can talk about his production but then big up Lost Tapes when it has some of the blandest production he's ever spit over. People bitch over Nas no matter what he puts out.

Youre out of your mind. LT was solid beatwise and lyrically right there wit Illmatic. Purple better than anything on Life Is Good.

Rather hear a rejuvenated rapper in his prime than an attention seeking homo

Take Nas dick out your ear. You sound like my boy n I tell him that all the time. We argue whos better but I always win because Ive heard Nas n Megas entire catalogs whereas he like most Nas diehards refuse to listen to Cormega cause of him n Nas past beefs. Only thing Nas got over him is album quantity and mainstream appeal. Skillwise I admit he got a better flow than Mega thats it tho. Megas been consistent never changed or watered down his shit. Better beats better lyrics wit 100% realness.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 11:08:47 AM by BiggSadot »
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will