Author Topic: Sikotic says I'm a pussy, so do you think he would mind boxing me in L.A.?  (Read 3968 times)

rayallen0

I don't see much wrong with saying a dude is buff....think they are just giving you shit to get a reaction tho.

Anyways muscle mass will hurt you within a few missed punches. Not to say it can't help but if you are lifting weights all day and not working on your cardio you will be dead tired a minute or 30 seconds in. Not to mention is the opponent knows how to jab it is a bad situation. Can it work? of course check Holyfield out. But it is better to do situps, pushups, etc.. and get really cut, get all the body fat off. but weights are a really unnatural way to get into shape, kettle bellls work well for using your whole body as one. but isolating random muscles isn't productive as far as fighting goes.

With that said, I doubt this fight if happens is going to go past a minute. Though I would say to Sik a lil BJJ training against someone with none is a world of difference. Shit just people who watch mma, boxing, kickboxing, jiu-jitsu or somethinga tleast have a clue. I have fought a few cats who must of learned to fight from a sly or arnuuuld movie. All haymakers, loading up from the back. jab, trip kick, then just have my way with them...no homo...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Just come out of the closet already, faggot.

Sccit

Quit jockin my steez, gayboy

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

On some real shit, you needa quit jockin' your boys cock.

Sccit

On some real shit, you needa quit jockin' your boys cock.

smh..why does that sound extra gay comin from u?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Gays kill themselves all the time because they're conflicted. On one hand they don't wanna let their people down and have their personal life ruin their career aspirations and such. On the other hand, they admire their homie's buffness and height becauseof their undeniable urge for the peen.

Whether its choice or that way by birth, I'm just glad I don't have that issue.

The fucks that stare at dudes lips calling ppl gay...

you couldnt hit my blunt with some rusty ashy cracked ass lips bruh, its ur face ppl tend to look at your face when your talking you did a vlog that was a head shot (ll) dont get mad at us because you forgot to lick your lips before you turned on the webcam cuzzo.

Will_B

Gays kill themselves all the time because they're conflicted. On one hand they don't wanna let their people down and have their personal life ruin their career aspirations and such. On the other hand, they admire their homie's buffness and height becauseof their undeniable urge for the peen.

Whether its choice or that way by birth, I'm just glad I don't have that issue.

The fucks that stare at dudes lips calling ppl gay...

you couldnt hit my blunt with some rusty ashy cracked ass lips bruh, its ur face ppl tend to look at your face when your talking you did a vlog that was a head shot (ll) dont get mad at us because you forgot to lick your lips before you turned on the webcam cuzzo.

WTF is up with that shit Petey? Lotta guys fixated on this un0mic guy :-X

Hack Wilson - real

its cuz Un0corn is a fag

Will_B

its cuz Un0corn is a fag

And what, that brings out the gayness in others? ???

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
damn will was that picture out of your private stock?

this shit is as controversial as when daz said dre didnt produce the chronic!!!!!!1!!

Sikotic™

Will, I think everyone in this thread, despite our differences, can agree that posting naked men eating bananas was totally uncalled for.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

Will, I think everyone in this thread, despite our differences, can agree that posting naked men eating bananas was totally uncalled for.
The West is Back

Remedy360

Will_B

So much clearer when u say it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!