Author Topic: Sikotic says I'm a pussy, so do you think he would mind boxing me in L.A.?  (Read 3934 times)

Sikotic™

if infinite calls out sikotic to a boxing match and sikotic interjects by telling infinite to go to his work, i dont think infinite would classify as a "pussy" for not going to his work.
I called him a pussy based on the way he lives his life, not because I want a fight. Shit, other people on here have called him a pussy and he never cared. They were white though so it was okay. Infinite is so desperate to reenact the Rodney King beating and to satisfy his white supremacist urges that he'll use anything I say to get hyped up.

Again, my ego is not as easily bruised as some of y'all. I'm not gonna fight any one unless they fuck with my family or fuck with my property. Otherwise, the only opportunity you're gonna have seeing me is at 70 South Lake or by coincidence. And that's that.

I'd Google Map that shit again like Cham said, but I've done it way too many times already.

ok where is your car parked or where yo mamma stay?
You gotta find the answer to those questions on your own.

no fun... what was the addy to your job again then?
Ask around.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
lol un0corn wants to stalk Sik at work and rape him in the dark

Says the Ass Ass in role player...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
if infinite calls out sikotic to a boxing match and sikotic interjects by telling infinite to go to his work, i dont think infinite would classify as a "pussy" for not going to his work.
I called him a pussy based on the way he lives his life, not because I want a fight. Shit, other people on here have called him a pussy and he never cared. They were white though so it was okay. Infinite is so desperate to reenact the Rodney King beating and to satisfy his white supremacist urges that he'll use anything I say to get hyped up.

Again, my ego is not as easily bruised as some of y'all. I'm not gonna fight any one unless they fuck with my family or fuck with my property. Otherwise, the only opportunity you're gonna have seeing me is at 70 South Lake or by coincidence. And that's that.

I'd Google Map that shit again like Cham said, but I've done it way too many times already.

ok where is your car parked or where yo mamma stay?
You gotta find the answer to those questions on your own.

no fun... what was the addy to your job again then?
Ask around.

Whats the addy to siks job again?
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

LMFAOLOLROFLHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. NIK. ELIOR MAIMON. Please, I beg you, stop while you're ahead. I could go on for days about why you should not open your mouth at all in this situation. & the fact it has to do with Sikotic is just the icing on the cake LMAOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. #DEAD

But I'll spare the forum the story they all know to be well and true.

son, calm down...every last person on this forum would more than likely fuck u up.

There is actually 0.00% relevance between your fantasies of me fighting somebody & you calling somebody a pussy for not showing up when called out. Sikotic, hit him with the Google Map shot again. Apparently dude missed it the last nineteen times you posted it.

People say "That's like comparing apples to oranges"...well at least their both fruit. You're comparing like butterflies & terrorist attacks. I didn't think it was possible to stray that far off topic. Good work.

1. That's realer. The fact Sikotic will throw down in front of his job. Brian is looking for rules & regulations inside a ring.
2. LOL, you still haven't seen Sikotic after swearing on your entire family or how you put it, "I put that on everything I love"...so I don't really know if family is included in that since Eden is a flaming faggot...but I digress. Until you see Sikotic you're actually not allowed to call anybody on this forum a pussy at all. Your exact words for Rapsodie when Tanner called him out were "If you get called out & don't show, you're a pussy". You got called out & three months have gone by...I'd say it makes you the biggest one.

i called sikotic out...he replied back with "come to my work"...same as he's doin with infinite right now.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
LMFAOLOLROFLHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. NIK. ELIOR MAIMON. Please, I beg you, stop while you're ahead. I could go on for days about why you should not open your mouth at all in this situation. & the fact it has to do with Sikotic is just the icing on the cake LMAOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. #DEAD

But I'll spare the forum the story they all know to be well and true.

son, calm down...every last person on this forum would more than likely fuck u up.

There is actually 0.00% relevance between your fantasies of me fighting somebody & you calling somebody a pussy for not showing up when called out. Sikotic, hit him with the Google Map shot again. Apparently dude missed it the last nineteen times you posted it.

People say "That's like comparing apples to oranges"...well at least their both fruit. You're comparing like butterflies & terrorist attacks. I didn't think it was possible to stray that far off topic. Good work.

1. That's realer. The fact Sikotic will throw down in front of his job. Brian is looking for rules & regulations inside a ring.
2. LOL, you still haven't seen Sikotic after swearing on your entire family or how you put it, "I put that on everything I love"...so I don't really know if family is included in that since Eden is a flaming faggot...but I digress. Until you see Sikotic you're actually not allowed to call anybody on this forum a pussy at all. Your exact words for Rapsodie when Tanner called him out were "If you get called out & don't show, you're a pussy". You got called out & three months have gone by...I'd say it makes you the biggest one.

i called sikotic out...he replied back with "come to my work"...same as he's doin with infinite right now.
jobs have cameras !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
That's why the video will show me high five ing Sik solidifying my alibi
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Dikteta Dax

Fighting in that part of Pasadena is hella burnt, high traffic area and their is a police station over there. But on the flip side ya'll wanna beat dude up so bad, so if its that serious then go and fight him outside of his job.  All that extra shit is pointless because he has no reason to fight in the first place so why should he go out of the way. If I wanted to fuck someone else up bad enough I'll catch that fade anywhere even if I know its a burnt location.  Boxing is a sport, you wanna fight dude so you should catch that head up in front of his job without boxing gloves and all the extra shit. Just make sure you get someone on here to go film it.

Sikotic™

This tough guy shit is just getting old and I'm bored with it. It's been 3 god damn years since someone said they were gonna show up and whoop my ass and I have yet to be even confronted face-to-face. What kinda shit is LAMB on? Five different guys from the LAMB crew have talked this tough guy shit and still nothing.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rayallen0

Next time you go to Africa bring a camera and document shit, I think some African tribe you keep pretending to be in will kill you grizzly man style. 

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
This tough guy shit is just getting old and I'm bored with it. It's been 3 god damn years since someone said they were gonna show up and whoop my ass and I have yet to be even confronted face-to-face. What kinda shit is LAMB on? Five different guys from the LAMB crew have talked this tough guy shit and still nothing.

You won't give up the addy...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Stop calling it addy you tool

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG

Damn hater wtf...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

LMFAO.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG

LMFAO.

Y'all the god damn might morphing power haters

Where the fuck is zordon when you need him...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Leggy Hendrix

Brian there must be other ways to get attention than this? you are truly a crazy deluded moron...but i do wanna see more training videos, those are pure comedy  :D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare