Author Topic: Sikotic says I'm a pussy, so do you think he would mind boxing me in L.A.?  (Read 3949 times)

Sikotic™

as for you movin the Ghost convo, again, it doesnt really matter 2 me. if anything, it just goes to show that youre still capably of pullin bitchmoves. duno how that even came up again, i never really cared 2 begin with lol. no one is pissy, i just thought even u were above petty shit like that.
The 2-3 threads you made crying about it say you do care. That's nagging, dogg. Same with Brian spamming my PMs crying to me for merging a couple threads and making 3 threads about it in 3 different sections like I robbed him or somethin.

I have no reason to delete Ghost's convo. Ghost is one funny muthafucka and I got no beef with him. If a glitch in the system makes me a bitch then guilty as charged I guess.

i didnt make any threads crying about it, i made ONE thread calling u out, which u also bitchmadedly mergred. and if u have no beef with Ghost and think he's cool, why would u merge a thread dedicated to our convo into a thread called "Brian's Radio Obsession"? pretty sure Ghost thought that was bitchmade, as well. either way, i can care less. it means nothing to me...i just think it's gay. end of story.
Make up your mind, son: either you care or you don't. Don't be lukewarm about it. Just be truthful. I put all the threads about internet show videos in one thread, and you took it to heart. It wasn't even done to stir shit up.

But anyway, back to the topic at hand: Do you often admire your homie's "buff" physique?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

But anyway, back to the topic at hand: Do you often admire your homie's "buff" physique?

LMAO

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
yall are crazy lmao

Sccit

lol dubcc... where the word "buff" makes dicks grow.

Sikotic™

That's what it means to you? I thought it has something to do with having muscles all this time.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
*facepalm*

nik take the jay z route and dont respond, it only gets worse for you at this point.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
*facepalm*

nik take the jay z route and dont respond, it only gets worse for you at this point.

LOL. The homosexual genes in his body can only be hidden for so long.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
gays arent born that way imo

O.G A.Geesta'z

i never thought that either, until one day i told a fag that and he started crying and telling me how "you think i chose to be gay, you think i just woke up one day and said i wanna be gay, you think i chose to upset my family and let my parents down, NO i have liked the same sex since i could remember, i didnt choose to be gay, i was born gay"

he said this at work and started crying and was really passionate about it, after that i figured the fags are really born gay
The West is Back

Sikotic™

Gays kill themselves all the time because they're conflicted. On one hand they don't wanna let their people down and have their personal life ruin their career aspirations and such. On the other hand, they admire their homie's buffness and height becauseof their undeniable urge for the peen.

Whether its choice or that way by birth, I'm just glad I don't have that issue.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

i never thought that either, until one day i told a fag that and he started crying and telling me how "you think i chose to be gay, you think i just woke up one day and said i wanna be gay, you think i chose to upset my family and let my parents down, NO i have liked the same sex since i could remember, i didnt choose to be gay, i was born gay"

he said this at work and started crying and was really passionate about it, after that i figured the fags are really born gay

you should've told him he's fired

Sccit

Lmao, of course fags convince themselves that they were born that way... Pedophiles probably convince themselves of the same thing. Doesn't make it true.

Sccit

*facepalm*

Will I appear cooler if I don't respond? Please guide me through the process of Internet forum acceptance, almighty forum admin

Sccit

Gays kill themselves all the time because they're conflicted. On one hand they don't wanna let their people down and have their personal life ruin their career aspirations and such. On the other hand, they admire their homie's buffness and height becauseof their undeniable urge for the peen.

Whether its choice or that way by birth, I'm just glad I don't have that issue.

Just remember, im not the dude who connects buffness with homosexuality..... That would be u.

Hack Wilson - real

sorry NIK but i agree with these guys

saying another guy is "buff" is a bad choice of words, just don't fight it lol

next time just say strong