Author Topic: VIRGINITY, what's your definition? Is there more than 1 virginity?  (Read 410 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: VIRGINITY, what's your definition? Is there more than 1 virginity?
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2012, 10:00:47 PM »
there is definitely 2 types of virginity...for instance, cham has lost his anal virginity long ago, but still remains a virgin in the traditional sense.

LOL

Will_B

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2012, 01:35:26 AM »
there is definitely 2 types of virginity...for instance, cham has lost his anal virginity long ago, but still remains a virgin in the traditional sense.

His pops asked if he'd mind trying the 'other way' for once, so he stuck it in his mouth. :-X

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2012, 12:42:16 PM »

His pops asked if he'd mind trying the 'other way' for once, so he stuck it in his mouth. :-X

i dont know whats more disturbing....what you just posted or the amount of thought you put into it.

whats your thing with gay shit lately every post you make has homosexual undertones.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2012, 12:49:36 PM »

i dont know whats more disturbing....what you just posted or the amount of thought you put into it.

whats your thing with gay shit lately every post you make has homosexual undertones.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2012, 03:38:39 PM »

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE