Author Topic: DubCNN: Snoop (Dogg) Lion - La La La (First Single off "Reincarnated" Album!  (Read 1517 times)

ANgry!

• Lil Geezy
fucking awful!!!
snoop fucking off the last of his fanbase with this shit!!!
nigga been smoking so much he done forgot what good music sounds like!!!
surrounded by yes men and fucking diplo of all people this nigga is filling in his own grave!!
put the mic down Nigga, your skinny ass is done!! nigga be stumbling around punchdrunk and sloppy
Nobody in their right mind wants to hear Snoop doing reggae, stay in your lane fool

Hack Wilson - real

fucking awful!!!
snoop fucking off the last of his fanbase with this shit!!!
nigga been smoking so much he done forgot what good music sounds like!!!
surrounded by yes men and fucking diplo of all people this nigga is filling in his own grave!!
put the mic down Nigga, your skinny ass is done!! nigga be stumbling around punchdrunk and sloppy
Nobody in their right mind wants to hear Snoop doing reggae, stay in your lane fool

exactly

snoop and raggae don't mix like 2 dicks and no bitch

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
ok, nothin horrile, but notthin special either

doggfather

don't like it.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Will_B

GIVE ME THIS SNOOP ANY DAY

I'ma try somethin different on this right here
but I know y'all gon' feel it
cause I know y'all feel me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wmlX0O1Wfq0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wmlX0O1Wfq0</a>

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

been bumping this all day, its good.  i like the vibe, looking forward to this album.  i hope he sticks to the plan and doesnt change it up 8)

Co-sign.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

2euce 7even

he betta release the songs he has with prince ital joe or lady levi than puttin this BS out.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
This is a Grower!

PLANT

papa-smurf

snoop has official lost his damn mind.he was on the edge of going nutts when he made that sexual eruption.his career been on life support.he just pulled the plug on it with this shit.snoop done smoked his brains out.he have lost it completely

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Snoop is good where he is at, this is what got him famous...like I said before dude is not much needed in rap so why not have fun with this music stuff while his name is still out there, I doubt Snoop would be where he is now if he was releasing the same music he was doing 20 years ago.

BiggBoogaBiff

After the first 35 seconds I had to turn it off, I didn't like it.  

Don't get me wrong, Snoop Marley is a good idea, he just has to pull it off right.  Y'all know I'm a heckler for perfection (aka the cream of the crop).  But I couldn't feel this 1

side note:  I think Snoop woulda fit in on a "Born Stunna" Remix with Birdman
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 09:19:36 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
Embarrassingly wack.  :-X  Snoop obviously isn't even trying anymore.  Blue Carpet was Snoop's last good album, imo.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

damn im feelin this,la la la la la.....sativa breather 8) 8) 8)

puuullllup!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

terrible