Author Topic: DubCNN: Snoop (Dogg) Lion - La La La (First Single off "Reincarnated" Album!  (Read 1512 times)

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. snoop should get damian marley and weezy on the album

Sccit

not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. snoop should get damian marley and weezy on the album

damien marley, yes

weezy?

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'

damien marley, yes

weezy?

i dont get the hate. whats with the weezy hatin'

Hack Wilson - real

Embarrassingly wack.  :-X  Snoop obviously isn't even trying anymore.  Lost Sessions was Snoop's last good album, imo.

edited

Sccit

damien marley, yes

weezy?

i dont get the hate. whats with the weezy hatin'

he sucks, cuzz

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
I am a big Snoop fan but this is the point am no more interested in this experimental bs!

Snoop is a rapper, period! No point trying to be what you are not! Your talent is rapping, you didn't get your fame singing blues or Reggae, that's what other artist do.

Because I really do think Snoop still have some dopeness in him, rapping wise, am going to start a trend on twitter, #Snooplostit & #whathappenedtotherealSnoop

If you are on twitter, feel free to join in.

I might get a lot of hate for this but definitely not hating on him, more like trying to see if we can wake him up before I give up totally on him!
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!