Author Topic: Avengers  (Read 1018 times)

doggfather

Re: Avengers
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2012, 11:20:13 AM »
just watched it, didnt like it.
i can't take that Thor-guy seriously

don't like?!

i watched 2x.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

JohnnyL

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2012, 06:02:11 AM »
  Saw this a couple weeks ago and was very impressed.  Wasn't sure how coherent a movie they could make with so many main characters having to share screen time, but Whedon pulled it off, perfectly.  Great mix of humor and action, as well.  The only thing I'm wondering now is, how do they transition back to their respective solo movies now that this movie is out and has turned out well?  Will this movie raise everyone's expectations unrealistically high for Iron Man 3 and the other sequels?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2012, 08:15:18 PM »
  Saw this a couple weeks ago and was very impressed.  Wasn't sure how coherent a movie they could make with so many main characters having to share screen time, but Whedon pulled it off, perfectly.  Great mix of humor and action, as well.  The only thing I'm wondering now is, how do they transition back to their respective solo movies now that this movie is out and has turned out well?  Will this movie raise everyone's expectations unrealistically high for Iron Man 3 and the other sequels?

I think they go back to the same formula that worked so well this time around; make a bunch of mediocre to pretty good films leading up to a fantastic Avengers 2 film. The solo films won't make as much as the group films and that's how it should be.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2012, 09:05:45 PM »
I thought it was a great movie. Done extremely well for a comic book movie. The movie had everything a comic book fan could ask for.

And for the part 2 with thanos. Wowzers !!! I can't with to see the gauntlet in action with all the gems...

I just hope it inspires Hollywood to do a marvel vs DC or a just as good Marvel clone wars saga
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2012, 02:07:46 AM »
I heard good things about it. Need to get around and see it.

MistaNova

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2012, 02:28:42 AM »
So is this movie worth seeing?

And I'm not asking if it's going to be worth just the tickets, snacks etc... I also want to know if it's going to be worth the time of a long-time JLU fanatic.

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2012, 06:40:42 AM »
So finally downloaded the movie. it was good. I mean, it's not a great movie, but all the Marvel movies have been entertaining.