Author Topic: Listening Dr. Dre rap is just embarrassing in 2012  (Read 3174 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Listening Dr. Dre rap is just embarrassing in 2012
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2012, 04:24:15 PM »
calm down son, were gonna get through this together.

Desert Lord

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2012, 05:00:46 PM »
calm down son, were gonna get through this together.

lmao

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2012, 06:17:46 PM »
wtf yall talkin about??
he killed each track he was on 2011..2012...!...he sounds like he in his 30's..flow on point....dope voice....DRE....no matter who wrote the lyrics he sounds better than 90% of todays gay rappers...+ his flow is better than ever!

STOP FUCKIN HATIN IDIOTS!

its cool to see him appearin as a rapper.....before DETOX drops

I'm assuming you're wearing knee pads.

dameons

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2012, 06:59:14 PM »
He really took a wrong turn these last few years . He is just an insecure tight wod and has no idea that he is a laughing stock..It's his own fault for being a jew and being out of touch with his fans..He needs to just go away and enjoy his $ ..The fans are over this wrinkly piece of shit..Been screwed over too many times. I honestly dont know 1 single person who is still supporting these this idiot .

papa-smurf

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2012, 08:04:38 PM »
I never been a fan of dr dre.never liked his voice or nothing but he can produce the hell out of a song.he  a great producer

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2012, 09:53:34 PM »
so you're saying you dont want to hear a dr. dre song ever again?

Mietek23

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2012, 10:22:18 PM »
Dre should just stick to his own flow he's known for from classic albums like "Chronic" and "2001" - nowadays, he sounds just stupid trying to mimic flow of every rapper he's got song with... ::)

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2012, 03:11:10 AM »
I think Dre should just retire from rapping completely and focus on his production.

I would end your statement after the word retire.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2012, 06:39:08 AM »
I don't see that his rapping is the problem... working with Rick Ross is certainly disappointing though
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2012, 07:25:26 AM »
I dont understand why yall bother discussin this?

Is this like the 1000th thread discussin how hard he fell off with his productions and how weird he raps today?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2012, 08:41:47 AM »

Is this like the 1000th thread discussin how hard he fell off with his productions and how weird he raps today?

Nobody can say Dre fell off.  That's like saying Jordan fell off.  Of course Jordan can't do some of the things he could do when he was 28 and in his prime.  But Dre is still the dopest producer in the game and can hold his own on the mic.

Ya'll are just haters.  And even more to the point, this forum was built on Dre.   The fact that there is this much hate for Dre proves your opinions can't be trusted.  Because if ya'll can't even show love to the biggest legend in West Coast hip-hop history than ya'll don't have any love in your heart to give, period!

INFINITE HAS SPOKEN. LET IT BE KNOWN!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Remedy360

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2012, 09:02:22 AM »

Nobody can say Dre fell off.  That's like saying Jordan fell off.  Of course Jordan can't do some of the things he could do when he was 28 and in his prime.  But Dre is still the dopest producer in the game and can hold his own on the mic.

Ya'll are just haters.  And even more to the point, this forum was built on Dre.   The fact that there is this much hate for Dre proves your opinions can't be trusted.  Because if ya'll can't even show love to the biggest legend in West Coast hip-hop history than ya'll don't have any love in your heart to give, period!

I find myself face palming after about half of your posts.

ttpac

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2012, 12:09:13 PM »
Well everyone is entitled to their opinion however if you listen to Chronic and 2001 it kicks ass out of most of his musical works over the last few years.  Personally, I definitely think he is talented but I have the perception that is head got so big that he has to vaseline the sides just to get it through the door. 
His fans want Detox, but he obviously does not feel the urgency to put out an album that he has been delaying for over a decade and that is a slap in the face to the fans in my opinion.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2012, 12:18:17 PM »

i refuse to believe hes serious when he acts like that.

Will_B

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2012, 12:28:05 PM »

i refuse to believe hes serious when he acts like that.

Dudes should understand Brians sense of humor even more after seeing his videos