Author Topic: Fun fact of the day: Aftermath was supposed to be called Black Market Records  (Read 1353 times)

Remedy360

I also find it hilarious that he acts like every bay area artist is the same rapper (excluding the fact that Lynch isn't even from there).

Hack Wilson - real

I also find it hilarious that he acts like every bay area artist is the same rapper (excluding the fact that Lynch isn't even from there).

yeah.  i mean spice 1 and e-40 may have a lot of songs together but they are completely different rappers

shit i bet Brian needs google to even name 5 bay area rappers that aren't named E 40

MUHFUKKA

how many times you think brian has cried his little caucazoid eyes out because of dubcc?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

O.G A.Geesta'z

you know the really sad thing is cryin brian claims to be so into music, but says anything before hip hop came around is garbage. so all he listens to is hip hop, and he takes it a step further by only listening to west coast rap from the 90's. then he takes it a step further by not even knowing shit about that. basically his opinion on anything is null and void and he should die a slow painful death

lmao but so true
The West is Back

awol22222

He still hasn't replied.