Author Topic: 5th Round  (Read 704 times)

ILL-Logic-AL

5th Round
« on: February 14, 2003, 11:16:25 AM »
Some good ties for the neutrals, especially Man Utd vs. Arsenal

The mighty blades will overcome lowely Walsall

Stoke will knock out them london scum Chelsea

Whos your money on to win the FA Cup this year?

I reckon Man Utd will win, if not them then Southampton or Sheffield United

verbalassaulta

Re:5th Round
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2003, 03:18:08 PM »
soccer!?!?!? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2003, 01:10:10 PM »
Met Peschy today, then got signatures from Brown and Page.

...and to top that of we won, and the Scum are now bottom. Wahey...

Man Utd were shit, they played dirty football. Giggs played a blinder though. (The ball goes into the net you Welsh twat).

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2003, 02:53:46 PM »
2-0, same old arsenal taking the piss
outclassed in their own back yard yet again.

keane vs vieira = no contest. vieira proved that keane is no where near him. paddy was amazing today ran the game. kicked 3 times in the first 10 minutes and just rose above it all. the overrated irish tosser never got a kick.

van wonfuckall  vs keown = is he out of keowns pocket yet??

scholes vs edu = the dirty little ginger tosser and englands supposed world class midfielder outclassed by a second rate brazilian.

beckham vs cole = was beckham playing? i cant remember.

rio vs franny and wiltord = 30 million ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

fergie vs arsene = true class shone through. fergies after match interview is pure comedy. learn to lose you glasweigen muppet.

mancs vs gooners = the sixty thousand muppets confirmed their place as the worst supporters in the league. more noise is generated in a morgue than the stretford end (3 quaters empty with 5 to go).

you can stick your quadruple up your arse.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2003, 02:57:24 PM by Sol »

TheSheriff

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2003, 02:58:18 PM »
Um. Sol.

How come Fergie is the most successful manager in Premiership history if he's so shit?

And as for Rio, Beckham, Keane, etc...So, they're not allowed one bad performance? I point you towards any number of Arsehole appearances, and have to laugh at your proposition.

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2003, 03:07:41 PM »
Um. Sol.

How come Fergie is the most successful manager in Premiership history if he's so shit?

And as for Rio, Beckham, Keane, etc...So, they're not allowed one bad performance? I point you towards any number of Arsehole appearances, and have to laugh at your proposition.

not the point.
they did not have bad performances. they were outclassed.

and what do you mean "I point you towards any number of Arsehole appearances, and have to laugh at your proposition." ???

TheSheriff

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2003, 03:46:51 PM »
Your proposition is that, as I understand (correct me if I'm wrong), Man Utd are crap, and Arsenal are the best team ever. Apart from the fact you're bound to say that (for real, no offence on that), I honestly don't see it. How come Man Utd matched Arsenal point for point in the league match, when Arsenal were trying damn hard? Today, it just seemed Man Utd were asleep, not outclassed.

You say Beckham effectively wasn't there. The man is, and I guess only you could deny it, the best English midfielder since Bryan Robson, and possibly since Stan Matthew and Bobby Charlton. So, do you mean Beckham isn't good enough for Arsenal?

Owen

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2003, 04:48:03 PM »
soccer!?!?!? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

kick ass album

TheSheriff

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2003, 04:49:13 PM »
To Verbalassaulta and theanswer: Why post here, then? Bitches. :D

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2003, 06:50:26 PM »
To Verbalassaulta and theanswer: Why post here, then? Bitches. :D

because we can  :D

kick ass album

TheSheriff

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2003, 07:06:34 PM »
LoL at theanswer...Hell yeah, that's why we should abolish freedom of speech

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2003, 03:09:19 AM »
Your proposition is that, as I understand (correct me if I'm wrong), Man Utd are crap, and Arsenal are the best team ever. Apart from the fact you're bound to say that (for real, no offence on that), I honestly don't see it. How come Man Utd matched Arsenal point for point in the league match, when Arsenal were trying damn hard? Today, it just seemed Man Utd were asleep, not outclassed.

You say Beckham effectively wasn't there. The man is, and I guess only you could deny it, the best English midfielder since Bryan Robson, and possibly since Stan Matthew and Bobby Charlton. So, do you mean Beckham isn't good enough for Arsenal?

Owen

look i had had a long day, up at 5 in the mornin and back late,  i was was lettin a bit of my happines off, you gotta gloat when you beat man u 2-0 at old trafford.
i was not saying man u were crap and not saying arsenal are the best team ever.
in the league game they got the best of us, probably when it mattered more. ill admit they were better than us that day, and with a weakened team. but we were not outclassed, as they were today and they had their full team out.

beckhams not a bad player, one of the best crossers of a ball in the world, and his pass to giggs was world class, but apart from that, as i have been saying for years, he is shit. no pace, cant tackle, cant beat players. ash never gave him a kick.

problem with uniteds midfield yesterday was they were over awed by simply the best midfielder in the world, and theres no shame in that. they tried their best to kick him as they always do and tried to get him to react but had no answer to his power and skill.

btw, ive never seen a team MOAN as much a manu, both supportes and players at every decision that doesnt go their way, and then fergies comes out and says what he said, the man should go in to comedy.

Joachim

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2003, 05:23:47 AM »
mancs vs gooners = the sixty thousand muppets confirmed their place as the worst supporters in the league. more noise is generated in a morgue than the stretford end (3 quaters empty with 5 to go).

Word, 9,000 of us sang them of their place, i'd seen how bad it was on the tv but i was'nt ready for that, they all just sat there and did'nt say a word, if i was a Man Utd fan i'd have been embarrassed to be there, disgraceful. The Theatre Of 60,000 Mutes. The view from the Stand was superb though, its a top ground.

As for the game, Vieira, Edu, Razor and Pires were world class, they won everything and never dropped to Man Utds level once, technical football at its finest. Wiltord and Franny never stopped working, and apart from one Keown mistake our defene were solid.

Cole had beckham in his pocket and Lauren did'nt need a pocket for Giggs.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2003, 05:24:57 AM by Joachim »

bez

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2003, 08:45:02 AM »
arsenal have on it.

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2003, 12:37:00 PM »
what? no moaning mancs