Author Topic: illuminati  (Read 411 times)

majormusiccontacts

• Lil Geezy
illuminati
« on: July 30, 2012, 10:46:21 PM »
Just curious, what you guys think of this whole illuminati thing. Is it real?
<a href="http://www.majormusiccontacts.com">A&R Contacts Major Record Labels Major Music Contacts</a>

FUCK-YOU-BItch

Re: illuminati
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 02:39:43 AM »
Look at my sig and search some videos on youtube with that word illuminati or professor griff, you will see how everyone is trowing up that satan sign.

2euce 7even

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 03:25:58 AM »
wrong section.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 04:00:53 AM »
Nope it is some bullshit made up by some guys with too much time on there hands.

People get paranoid over some random numbers matching and some symbols people really are reaching for should be some kind of WARNING/BRAIN WASH.

I do believe though that a lot of things are goin on behind closed doors which we will never hear the real truth about.

Like 9.11, the militaries REAL agenda etc. etc. etc.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 04:43:39 AM »
Believe it or not, i don't care this Music Industry is controlled by them, everyone if it's rappers, singers, policticans, doctors, etc. is a part of them, the shocking thing is hiphop is a part of this, even if those rappers like jay-z,dre,eminem,snoop,icecube,ice-t are not believing in those type of demon religion, they're connected with them because they want to cash out, they only just sold their soul for them.

the only one who stand up at the end, was 2PAC what the fuck means KILLuminati mean for you??? don't get it twisted 2PAC did know who he was fucking with...days before his death there was a interview where he speaks out about the Illuminati and he believed that he ain't sold his soul.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 04:46:59 AM by Ghostrider562 »

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 04:45:08 AM »
so Universal is illuminati  ? ^ ::)

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2012, 05:57:40 AM »
Okay first of all, people have all sorts of ideas about the Illuminati. What/who they are, what their goals are, if they even exist etc. It just depends what people have read or if they are even open to the possibility of this kind of organisation.

In short: My impression is that the Illuminati is made up of multiple famlilies (bloodlines), who have been gaining in power through secret societies for ages. They have certain beliefs and goals, but they want the masses to be kept in the dark about this.

If you want to know more, I'd recommend these books (available for free):

http://fritz-springmeier.dbs2000ad.com/

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2012, 09:22:30 AM »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2012, 05:44:42 PM »
arthur you look like the black dude in harold in kumar go to whitecastle except we know u cant read a line of that book
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2012, 02:05:47 PM »
arthur you need to rock a bowtie with your sunday best, instead of trying to look like a mover and shaker, convert to islam and hang out around north oakland.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.