Author Topic: XXL Presents Dr Dre & Kendrick Lamar "Dr Dre Brings Us Hip-Hop's Next Big Star"  (Read 2067 times)

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 04:58:18 PM by Cordozzar Drakko »

soopa-man

I don't have Facebook have another link?

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
link added.

Slowly but SURELY, Dre is making his long awaited RETURN to the FOREFRONT! Best believe THAT!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 01:19:36 PM by Cordozzar Drakko »

Cali_Heat

Remains me of Snoop and Dre back in the Days ,good move to bring Dre back in the Spotlight

Westcoast Pig

• 'G'

Slowly but SURELY, Dre is making his long awaited RETURN to the FOREFRONT! Best believe THAT!

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=273984.0

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Remains me of Snoop and Dre back in the Days ,good move to bring Dre back in the Spotlight

yep... same here

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nice! Do you really see Snoop on one of those shirts?

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Nice! Do you really see Snoop on one of those shirts?

well... snoops always good for a surprise

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Matty

final confirmation that his album is getting delayed or shelved.

KC-HOODSTA

oh god!

dre did one or two tracks with kendrick and niggaz callin him his next new side kick SMH

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
oh god!

dre did one or two tracks with kendrick and niggaz callin him his next new side kick SMH

He did a little more than that... he signed the WHOLE of TDE to the Math, a very special contract that leaves TDE with ALL the creative & artistic freedom, just to get Kendrick! Might be misguided, but I'd tend to think that it DOES mean something, like Dre has more than a little iterest in the guy, but then again, it's just me.

KC-HOODSTA

oh god!

He did a little more than that... he signed the WHOLE of TDE to the Math, a very special contract that leaves TDE with ALL the creative & artistic freedom, just to get Kendrick! Might be misguided, but I'd tend to think that it DOES mean something, like Dre has more than a little iterest in the guy, but then again, it's just me.

no your right about that but to already be saying this new guy who's been around for years is dre's new sidekick like he's new is kind of dumb. but then again to the mainstream he's brand fucking new lol

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
oh god!

no your right about that but to already be saying this new guy who's been around for years is dre's new sidekick like he's new is kind of dumb. but then again to the mainstream he's brand fucking new lol

Got you now. Of course there can never be no one closer or more important to Dre & his career than Snoop. (That's prolly why he was more than "surprised" to see his reggae "rebirth"!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 04:56:47 PM by Cordozzar Drakko »

dameons

Dont take this shit seriously...Same shit over and over again..Learn from the recent past...NOTHING is on the horizon for ANYONE under Dre's label..He is a jew .

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dont take this shit seriously...Same shit over and over again..Learn from the recent past...NOTHING is on the horizon for ANYONE under Dre's label..He is a jew .

but there a MAJOR difference between the Hitmen & Bishops & Slims & all the others & Kendrick & TDE!
They don't NEED Dre's production to do albums! They can pull it off WITHOUT him doing a single beat on the album
(even though we all know he'll do a couple of beats for Kendrick & them)!