Author Topic: Snoop Dogg-Lion Says No To Gun Violence (Video)  (Read 243 times)

djole 213

Snoop Dogg-Lion Says No To Gun Violence (Video)
« on: June 25, 2013, 02:45:17 PM »
This week in Los Angeles Calvin will host the No Guns Allowed: Disarming Violence in Our Community roundtable, which will also include the likes of T.I. and California Congresswoman Maxine Waters.

Snoop Lion is speaking up against gun violence, joining forces with BET and League of Young Voters Education Fund to increase the peace in urban communities nationwide. Join the movement by using hashtag #NoGunsAllowed on social media today. The partnership goes live on June 29, 2013, during BET Awards weekend in Los Angeles, CA. The League of Young Voters Education Fund, Snoop Lion and BET will host “No Guns Allowed: Disarming Violence in Our Community,” a roundtable dialogue on the impact of gun violence in urban communities. The League of Young Voters also enlisted the NAACP Youth & College Division and Casey Family Programs to join the cause and sponsor the event.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: Snoop Dogg-Lion Says No To Gun Violence (Video)
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 03:20:11 PM »
Good job Calvin!

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 04:21:45 PM »
Disarming the black community? Huey Newton would have been proud.

"Good boy Calvin, you are a good boy."

- CIA, 2013

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 08:49:26 AM »
^^^exactly. Massa is very proud of snoop.

Since he is anti-gun now, he should renounce his money since he spent the last 20 years exploiting guns and gangs for financial gain. And lose his body guards since I'm sure they're armed.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 12:18:53 PM »

Since he is anti-gun now, he should renounce his money since he spent the last 20 years exploiting guns and gangs for financial gain. And lose his body guards since I'm sure they're armed.

this

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2013, 12:20:27 PM »

this