Author Topic: Napoleon (Outlawz) "muslims should stay away from the industry, it's corrupt"  (Read 343 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

a.ka.
Mutah Wassin Shabazz Beale

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cUdqn2RvI-k" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cUdqn2RvI-k</a>

KrazySumwhat

This is why i dislike Islam. If he wants to stay away from it then fine but stop trying to make everyone else do what you think is right. Having said that, its obvious alot of Muslim rappers aren't actual real Muslims.
 By that i mean drinking and drugs and having sex with girls u aint married to, not praying however many times a day your supposed to, diet, etc.

Eddz

Napoleon was my favourite from the Outlawz, wish we got more music from him before he converted.

dstyle

• 'G'
lol

religion is corrupt and false

collecting checks while spreading lies and rumors to dumb believers is the right way to go

would he ever be muslim if it didnt pay the bills....?? religion hustler

they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

kuruptDPG

very true....if only u knew

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
This is why i dislike Islam. If he wants to stay away from it then fine but stop trying to make everyone else do what you think is right. Having said that, its obvious alot of Muslim rappers aren't actual real Muslims.
 By that i mean drinking and drugs and having sex with girls u aint married to, not praying however many times a day your supposed to, diet, etc.
there's regular muslims doing such as well not just rappers.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

KrazySumwhat

lol

religion is corrupt and false

collecting checks while spreading lies and rumors to dumb believers is the right way to go

would he ever be muslim if it didnt pay the bills....?? religion hustler

True.

there's regular muslims doing such as well not just rappers.
And true.

Thats why it pisses me off how alot of them act so high and mighty and superior and look down on non Muslims when they aint even really true to the religion.
 But alot of the ones that are  want to enforce that shit and are on a quest for turning the entire world Islamic. Fuck off if you dont like the way things are in other countries. Fair enough we need to abide by all that shit in an Islamic nation but stop trying to turn the world Islamic and expect us to change our ways to cater for you in our own countries.
 Then theres the loving peaceful Muslims who do no wrong and suffer from teh tainted reputation gained by fanatics and the media.
 Napoleon looks like he should go live in the sand.
 *got that off my chest*

« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 05:13:37 PM by KrazySumwhat »