Author Topic: LMAO@THE TWZ SHOW THAT JUST AIRED WITH AG AND SIKOTIC  (Read 1343 times)

Sccit

LMAO@THE TWZ SHOW THAT JUST AIRED WITH AG AND SIKOTIC
« on: August 14, 2012, 06:01:30 PM »
SOME1S GOTTA CUT THAT UP AND MAKE A YOUTUBE

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: LMAO@THE TWZ SHOW THAT JUST AIRED WITH AG AND SIKOTIC
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 06:11:30 PM »
If Brian would of toughed through my bullshit I would of gave him hella props I was gonna shout out Lamb and a few other people but they pulled that bullshit on me... fuck them and that show
The West is Back

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 06:13:23 PM »
After show!!
712 4325640 187#
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 06:14:13 PM »
fuck them and that show

how come everyone who calls in to that show ends up saying fuck that show? 

they put Ghost on the line with NIK but told him he was on the mic with ashy-larry.  that's some amateur sabotage shit too. 

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 06:20:31 PM »
If Brian would of toughed through my bullshit I would of gave him hella props I was gonna shout out Lamb and a few other people but they pulled that bullshit on me... fuck them and that show

YOU HAD A LONG TIME TO TALK, CONSIDERING U CALLED IN WHEN THERE WAS ABOUT 15 MINUTES OF SHOW LEFT....BUT HONESTLY, IT SOUNDED TO ME LIKE U STARTED STUMBLIN' WITH YOUR POINTS TOWARDS THE END. SIKOTIC CAME IN AND PICKED UP THE SLACK, BUT THE SHOW WAS ENDING AS HE CAME ON. EITHER WAY, IT WAS A GOOD SHOW.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 06:21:43 PM »
fuck them and that show

how come everyone who calls in to that show ends up saying fuck that show? 

they put Ghost on the line with NIK but told him he was on the mic with ashy-larry.  that's some amateur sabotage shit too. 

NAAH..GHOST JUST ASSUMED THAT IT WAS M.O, NO ONE SAID IT..... BUT WHO ELSE CALLED IN AND SAID "FUCK THAT SHOW"? GHOST HAD A GOOD APPEARANCE, AND MUHFUKKA CALLED IN 2 TROLL.

AG CALLED IN TOWARDS THE END OF THE SHOW, BUT THERE WAS DEFINITELY SOME COMEDY IN THE TIME HE HAD 2 SPEAK.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 06:59:43 PM »
well, i was pressed for time and that zannie bar kicked in so i knew i wasnt gonna get my point across like i wanted, plus that bitch ruined it for me, atleast i exposed infinite for not being a hip hop head and a fake muslim... i wanna hear sikotics part tho i only tuned in on the Blade track and the Lauren Hill/ Serina bullshit cus Infinite talks to damn much
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 07:11:17 PM »
Bad move for Petey endorsing this bullshit show though, today was the only time i could spare a few minutes to get on air, i dont think next week will be good with school and work starting...

i tried telling yall A.G.= ratings
but i got my 15 minutes of fame so fuck it, show must go one
The West is Back

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2012, 07:12:57 PM »
Bad move for Petey endorsing this bullshit show though

im starting to think so.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2012, 08:06:24 PM »
Bad move for Petey endorsing this bullshit show though

im starting to think so.

There's a show almost everyday. But thanks for rocking out with us.
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 08:11:08 PM »
LOL I was the "Shawn" guy who called in and asked Infinite about the movie. I came in towards the end tellin that girl my ears hurt (I'ma hear her voice in my nightmares tonight) and talking about the points Brian made before the show was up. I was laughin my ass off when AG came on. I knew I recognized that voice somewhere.

My first time listening and calling in to TWZ and I was alright. Made my trip on the 405 in rush hour traffic way less boring. My only complaint is how all i did was ask questions at first and Infinite dropped my call and started witht hat duckin shit again, but I'll give him props for putting us back on. BTW, not agreeing with your view don't mean hate.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2012, 08:17:32 PM »
Someone needs to hurry up and up this show, i wanna hear the full thing...

damn if he would of only gave me more airtime we could of made this the best show he would of ever had, i still wanted to get my points across (which i lost focus cus i was driving and getting barred) and i still wanted to get a freestyle in with him

my favorite part was when i was speaking on Serena c-walking at the Olympics saying its good for the Crips and Bloods and i hope they kill eachother over it lol
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2012, 08:39:15 PM »
For a while though, that shit was sounding like a college lecture before he opened it up to callers. Still though, the second half with the news was a lil better.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2012, 08:46:37 PM »
i tuned in right when i heard he said he gets a pass at saying nigga cus hes a true hip hop head and cus hes been to africa or some shit and was dogging Kansas City rap scene (guess that "hip hop head" never heard of tech n9ne  ::)) so i was able to get his ass good on that one lol they had to cut me off... Infinite is such on some bitch shit is swear
The West is Back

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2012, 08:48:31 PM »
i tuned in right when i heard he said he gets a pass at saying nigga cus hes a true hip hop head and cus hes been to africa or some shit and was dogging Kansas City rap scene (guess that "hip hop head" never heard of tech n9ne  ::)) so i was able to get his ass good on that one lol they had to cut me off... Infinite is such on some bitch shit is swear

INFINITE SAID HE "GETS A PASS" TO USE THE WORD NIGGA?  HAHAHAHAHA