Author Topic: Lady Gaga featured on Kendrick Lamar album...  (Read 940 times)

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
Re: Lady Gaga featured on Kendrick Lamar album...
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2012, 01:33:22 PM »
I was a big fan of Kendrick's early shit...he was creative and real...but now this .....mafaka sellin his soul.

eminems face says it all.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2012, 04:45:17 PM »
lol, you guys go really crazy over a hook feature... you don't have to like what music she does or the style she's sporting, neither do I, but she's still a good singer. If they gave her the task to lay down a nice hook, I don't see what's wrong. At least GaGa is one of the few individual artists, so is Kendrick, so I don't see what's wrong, at least not as long as I didn't hear "Partynauseous". Keep ur shirts on...
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2012, 05:24:06 PM »
well, okay - playin the name-game is never a bad thing for an up& comer in the mainstream, but i cant see how this is going to work musically
It's called a Chorus dogg,  I Don't understand how half these posters on dub complain about mainstreamin women getting on a rappers record, when they usually regulated to back round vocals or choruses. These are the same people who complain that shit then Listen to old G-Funk records that did the exact same thing.

None of that was aimed at u madsen, but it sparked a post.  8)

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2012, 05:25:42 PM »
lol, you guys go really crazy over a hook feature... you don't have to like what music she does or the style she's sporting, neither do I, but she's still a good singer. If they gave her the task to lay down a nice hook, I don't see what's wrong. At least GaGa is one of the few individual artists, so is Kendrick, so I don't see what's wrong, at least not as long as I didn't hear "Partynauseous". Keep ur shirts on...

Lady Gaga isn't a individual artist shes a singer who's entire profile is industry made. Anyone who thinks she is anything like how she portrays her self is a moron.

Will_B

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2012, 11:36:38 PM »

Lady Gaga isn't a individual artist shes a singer who's entire profile is industry made. Anyone who thinks she is anything like how she portrays her self is a moron.

No, she is a real weirdo. That much is fact.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2012, 12:12:20 AM »
lol catchin feelings over a feature, euros be too sensitive at times, dubcc should be talkin more about k.dot then tupac

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2012, 12:14:51 AM »

wrong. most of that weird shit she's doing is coming from herself. and even if not, then she's still something other than the regular pop singer. but as the guy above me already said, she really is a weirdo.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Will_B

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2012, 12:17:22 AM »
And I meant it in a positive way

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2012, 12:42:57 AM »
damn Kendrick is bigger than I thought. i guess cuz im so used to him being K.Dot from the forum I still haven't realized dude is really a huge artist right now.

wheres all the hate tho? niggas were pissed at the rumors of Gaga being on Detox, why not the same hate?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2012, 02:54:52 AM »
damn Kendrick is bigger than I thought. i guess cuz im so used to him being K.Dot from the forum I still haven't realized dude is really a huge artist right now.

wheres all the hate tho? niggas were pissed at the rumors of Gaga being on Detox, why not the same hate?

KENDRICK POSTS HERE?

AND LOOKS LIKE THERE IS HATE...RE-READ THE THREAD. MOST THE REPLIES ARE NEGATIVE.

MistaNova

« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2012, 06:10:13 AM »
Lady Gaga is so 2000 and late.
If K. Dot really wants to get mainstream attention he needs features from Carly Rae Jepsen, Gotye, Adam Levine, Chester Bennington and Nicki Minaj.

Okka

« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2012, 06:15:13 AM »
Not a fan of Lady Gaga but this might get Kendrick some more attention and that's always good.