Author Topic: Slim The Mobster Dissin 50cents!!!  (Read 1405 times)

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Slim The Mobster Dissin 50cents!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2012, 03:36:38 PM »
Sounds like he got dropped to be honest, hasn't he gone sideways at 50 in the past as well?

"Honestly he sounds a lot like Hayes now .... He stole lyrics from Banks cuz in the club hook is DEFINITLY NOT HIS SWAGG OR FLOW ... FYI"

Lol at bringing up a track that Slim wasn't even around when it got created ::). I like Slim, but this shit is stupid, looks like he's butt hurt about something, needs to focus on the music cause War Music was dope.

I think the problem is obvious. 50 is fucking fake. I called this hit 6 months ago. Remember when I wrote about Slim speaking on 50 and Dre in the radio show. This shit was going to happen sooner or later. Problem is nobody had the balls to call that bitch out. It's no surprise to me.

What was said on the radio show? I don't believe I saw your post. Thanks!

Long story bro. I started the topic a while back. You can probably find it somewhere. Point is, Slim was on a radio show and he basically said that 50 disrespected the camp in the past (not in those words), which in my view he did, but nobody brought it up to resist from starting beef. He brought up shit about 50 also taking out head phones n shit like that. But I know it was much more than that. So I had a feeling, way back,, that this would escalate and obviously it has. I'll post the interview for you.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/OlLviojmseo&amp;feature=player_detailpage" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/OlLviojmseo&amp;feature=player_detailpage</a>
Come on, man. in that video ,Slim took it up on himself to say 50 disrespected the team because 50 started a his headphone and competition against beat. Talking about 50 was using the 48 Laws right cause he  trying to outshine the master, reference to Beats and 50's phones.
In the same interview, he felt like commenting on 50's inability to do good music.   mate:?
 Stop making it like it was anything else.
Slim out of line cause he just came around. Do you and let Dre defends his.
but since when 50 needed Dre or Slim approval to start a business?

Slim is envious cause even when he was cool with 50 he was taking shot. His reaction is just late to how 50 played him behind the scene.
Here's where it went sour. He questioned 50 usage of the 48 Laws, as if he (Slim) wrote it or some master at it, (at time 50 tweeted (mentioned no name) "he lives by the law" now obviously 50 flexed his muscle and showed Slim he a "little nigga" and have no usage of the law. Slim found out (late) and now he on a slander tantrum, and idiots are just feeling it's all true cause Slim tweeted it. Yeah, seem legit.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2012, 04:07:03 PM »
Sounds like he got dropped to be honest, hasn't he gone sideways at 50 in the past as well?

"Honestly he sounds a lot like Hayes now .... He stole lyrics from Banks cuz in the club hook is DEFINITLY NOT HIS SWAGG OR FLOW ... FYI"

Lol at bringing up a track that Slim wasn't even around when it got created ::). I like Slim, but this shit is stupid, looks like he's butt hurt about something, needs to focus on the music cause War Music was dope.

I think the problem is obvious. 50 is fucking fake. I called this hit 6 months ago. Remember when I wrote about Slim speaking on 50 and Dre in the radio show. This shit was going to happen sooner or later. Problem is nobody had the balls to call that bitch out. It's no surprise to me.

Long story bro. I started the topic a while back. You can probably find it somewhere. Point is, Slim was on a radio show and he basically said that 50 disrespected the camp in the past (not in those words), which in my view he did, but nobody brought it up to resist from starting beef. He brought up shit about 50 also taking out head phones n shit like that. But I know it was much more than that. So I had a feeling, way back,, that this would escalate and obviously it has. I'll post the interview for you.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/OlLviojmseo&amp;feature=player_detailpage" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/OlLviojmseo&amp;feature=player_detailpage</a>
Come on, man. in that video ,Slim took it up on himself to say 50 disrespected the team because 50 started a his headphone and competition against beat. Talking about 50 was using the 48 Laws right cause he  trying to outshine the master, reference to Beats and 50's phones.
In the same interview, he felt like commenting on 50's inability to do good music.   mate:?

Slim is envious cause even when he was cool with 50 he was taking shot. His reaction is just late to how 50 played him behind the scene.
Here's where it went sour. He questioned 50 usage of the 48 Laws, as if he (Slim) wrote it or some master at it, (at time 50 tweeted (mentioned no name) "he lives by the law" now obviously 50 flexed his muscle and showed Slim he a "little nigga" and have no usage of the law. Slim found out (late) and now he on a slander tantrum, and idiots are just feeling it's all true cause Slim tweeted it. Yeah, seem legit.

What the fuck?? Dude, he brought up the beef with Game as well, which is one of the reasons Detox never came out that time. You think he was going to elaborate on the whole situation?? "It's an uncomfortable SPACE to be in" Those were his words. The HEadphones was an example. Just by the simple fact, of him saying that you CAN't outshine the dude that gave you yours, is enough to get the message. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out. The typical response from a goon is that he is "envious". Every time someone has beef, its because he has envy aha. Please! Slim just spoke the Real. I don't have to explain shit. 50's actions is proof in itself. All his beefs with even his own crew is proof as well. Not just the headphone shit. I get it bro, You REP NY. But I don't give a fuck. You have to be a fucking groupie, or ignorant to take 50's side after watching all the drama he's been involved in. Not to mention his fucking bipolar disorder. 50 is fucking fake homie. Simple and plain. You make it seem as if 50 did it on his own ha.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 04:12:43 PM by LAC/EASTSIDE »
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Cross Em Out

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2012, 04:17:04 PM »

Come on, man. in that video ,Slim took it up on himself to say 50 disrespected the team because 50 started a his headphone and competition against beat. Talking about 50 was using the 48 Laws right cause he  trying to outshine the master, reference to Beats and 50's phones.
In the same interview, he felt like commenting on 50's inability to do good music.   mate:?

What the fuck?? Dude, he brought up the beef with Game as well, which is one of the reasons Detox never came out that time. You think he was going to elaborate on the whole situation?? It doesn't take a genius to figure it out. The typical response from a goon is that he is "envious". Every time someone has beef, its because he has envy aha. Please! Slim just spoke the Real. I don't have to explain shit. 50's actions is proof in itself. All his beefs with even his own crew is proof as well. Not just the headphone shit. I get it bro, You're from NY. But I don't give a fuck. You have to be a fucking groupie, or ignorant to take 50's side after watching all the drama he's been involved in. Not to mention his fucking bipolar disorder. 50 is fucking fake homie. Simple and plain.

Slim wasnt even on aftermath during the Game/50 situation, and Beats isnt his company either, so who is he to speak on it, or even get mad about Fif releasing headphones? The only person who should be speaking on this is Dre. Slim needs to mind his business, and concentrate on getting his ass of the shelf.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2012, 04:31:33 PM »

Come on, man. in that video ,Slim took it up on himself to say 50 disrespected the team because 50 started a his headphone and competition against beat. Talking about 50 was using the 48 Laws right cause he  trying to outshine the master, reference to Beats and 50's phones.
In the same interview, he felt like commenting on 50's inability to do good music.   mate:?

What the fuck?? Dude, he brought up the beef with Game as well, which is one of the reasons Detox never came out that time. You think he was going to elaborate on the whole situation?? It doesn't take a genius to figure it out. The typical response from a goon is that he is "envious". Every time someone has beef, its because he has envy aha. Please! Slim just spoke the Real. I don't have to explain shit. 50's actions is proof in itself. All his beefs with even his own crew is proof as well. Not just the headphone shit. I get it bro, You're from NY. But I don't give a fuck. You have to be a fucking groupie, or ignorant to take 50's side after watching all the drama he's been involved in. Not to mention his fucking bipolar disorder. 50 is fucking fake homie. Simple and plain.

Slim wasnt even on aftermath during the Game/50 situation, and Beats isnt his company either, so who is he to speak on it, or even get mad about Fif releasing headphones? The only person who should be speaking on this is Dre. Slim needs to mind his business, and concentrate on getting his ass of the shelf.

Whether it's his business to speak on it or not is a different story. I would say it isn't but I'm HAPPY as fuck he did. The dude in the radio show ASKED him if he thought 50 respected the "48 laws". He said, NO! Now anybody that knows Dre, knows he isn't going to say JACK SHIT. Dre want's to avoid BEEF at all cost. Why? Because he sees it as bad business in every way. So if you were waiting for Dre to speak his mind, you are waaay the fuck off. That shit isn't going to happen. The last time Dre spoke on something was with the 50 and GAME beef and All he said was basically that it was lame drama and bad business. His exact words I think were, "they could have made a shit load of money". Something like that. You think Eminem was going to say something after he was the one that basically signed 50 and brought him to Aftermath haha? NOPE! So bringing up SLim not minding his business is irrelevant unless you believe 50 was NEVER at fault of anything. The facts are there dawg. You either accept the reality or you probably have a big ass poster of 50 on your wall.

I also want to say that I OWN 50's first album. I supported his music and all that shit in the past. So it's not like Im hating on him or have ENVY ha. The fact of the matter is that 50 has changed and is nowhere near the guy he used to be. He is a fake ass attention whore.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 04:49:43 PM by LAC/EASTSIDE »
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2012, 05:16:27 PM »
whats the blood and crip war he says fif tried to start game /40 gloc/spider loc

Yeah I saw him tweet something about Spider and Game. Then saw another tweet where he was bigging up Preme, Irv Gotti and Jimmy Henchmen, saying 50 snitched on them and was the reason they were all indicted lol. Like Crip said sucks cos these two would make good music together.

He Was tweeting That 50 Had Used Them Two To Make It Look Like The Westcoast Is No Good!