Author Topic: Slaughterhouse ft. Eminem - Throw That (Audio)  (Read 1032 times)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Re: Slaughterhouse ft. Eminem - Throw That (Audio)
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2012, 04:23:28 PM »
This is one weird joint.

smh @ the label music.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2012, 07:29:57 PM »
Am I just not hearing this "clear joke"? He said 600 million, no one from Slaughterhouse laughed & the girl & Charlamagne were like "Damn, wow". Them Charlamagne cracked the "Guess you ain't driving an old Chevy no more"...then everyone laughed. Also, no one said that 600 million was given to them as artist. The figure could of floated in the deal & have gone to hundreds of people involved.

Bottom line, whether it's 600 million, 60 million or 6 million, that kinda involved is going to lead like songs to this & "My Life" & "Throw It Away". Slaughterhouse has zero say in the matter. It's not like they made "Throw It Away" & said "This...this shit right here...this is our best work". It's all label control; it's a shame it has to be that way. But hey, this is a career to them; at the end of the day they have to make money off of it.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2012, 08:02:38 PM »
Meh, I would have liked this coming from some no name ATL group, but it's a let down for dudes of this caliber.

Matty

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2012, 09:03:32 PM »
wow :-X

throw it away, now throw that away...it's all going in the trash can.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2012, 10:39:54 PM »
Am I just not hearing this "clear joke"? He said 600 million, no one from Slaughterhouse laughed & the girl & Charlamagne were like "Damn, wow". Them Charlamagne cracked the "Guess you ain't driving an old Chevy no more"...then everyone laughed. Also, no one said that 600 million was given to them as artist. The figure could of floated in the deal & have gone to hundreds of people involved.

Bottom line, whether it's 600 million, 60 million or 6 million, that kinda involved is going to lead like songs to this & "My Life" & "Throw It Away". Slaughterhouse has zero say in the matter. It's not like they made "Throw It Away" & said "This...this shit right here...this is our best work". It's all label control; it's a shame it has to be that way. But hey, this is a career to them; at the end of the day they have to make money off of it.

Cmon bro use your brain, 50 only got signed for a milli and that was when music still sold, Joell obviously clowning.

Kali Real

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2012, 03:10:59 AM »
Crooked I interview 2012

Will_B

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2012, 05:43:28 AM »

Cmon bro use your brain, 50 only got signed for a milli and that was when music still sold, Joell obviously clowning.

It's more likely they got around 100k each (which would be them just working 24/7 on whoevers music) plus royalties for stuff that actually sells.

Cham ain't so up on money it seems. Have u ever had a job dude?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2012, 06:35:02 AM »
wow,,gave this a second spin, this is so incredibly bad!!  :o . i shriek when i hear Em on the bridge and Joell Ortiz on the last verse

Cham ain't so up on money it seems. Have u ever had a job dude?

^   and this is coming from the socialy maladjusted grownup that leaves his house once every 2 or 3 days, when hes not busy defendin himself on dubcc  :grumpy:

« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 06:50:51 AM by Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation) »

Will_B

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2012, 08:15:57 AM »
U ain't heard of smart phones in the Eastern Block huh Dickwang?

And again, u don't consider yourself a grown up in your late 20's?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 08:18:49 AM by Do Buy Albums »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2012, 09:02:24 AM »
Itīs a fucking Shame how they sell out, i can remember when they formed and dropped songs like; "On Slaught", "Move On" & Fight Club" shit even "Whack Mcīs" was hot. Their 1st Album was aight, against the upcoming album itīs a classic, i only listend to those 4 singles that leaked; "Hammer Dance", "My Life", "Throw it Away" & "Good Bye". Goodbye is the only one song that is powerful...i was a slaughterhouse fan who buys cdīs from them but now not, im gonna dl this album, nothing more.

Im rather supporting Kendrick Lamar, Canīt wait for his DEBUT ALBUM man!

Crvle should now better that Crooked I is getting boring i mean, his whole style changed badly, like back in the days when he was on tha row he was spitting real hardcore shit,shit even that Dynasty C.O.B Crooked from 05-08 was dope compared to now and how old is crooked ??? he rapping boring ass shit and has no own style which isnīt  interessthing anymore. i think this is the point what Snoop Dogg ment when he said; " I donīt like his Style", this dude Crooked is a slave, he has no rights in slaughterhouse, comparing to those other 3 fucks, i seen this with my own eyes; i asked crooked why he didnīt play any of his songs like "Boom Boom Clap", "Cali Boyz", "N.W.A" or Straight Bosses" at slaughterhouse shows, he told me, that the other ones donīt wanted it and now heīs rapping his replayed bet or fuckflex freestyles ...i was like motherfucka what? i told him i know why youīre in this group because itīs a great commerical move for you relevanz in this game and he said; YES. this was back in early 2010...shit i even saw something that was weird ass fuck man...but you guys wouldnīt  believe me. anyways, Crook turned into a Puppet, all of them is but crooked is the puppet of his own group.
Crvle, Novakane & Fuckfess know what the deal is.

this does sound like sell-out track.  Practically unlistenable.  Reminds me of the lead single off Encore, "Just Lose It".   I mean, Em used to be able to make a pop single and still have it be a great song, shit like "My Name Is" and "Real Slim Shady" were clearly made to sell records and be lead singles but who cares because they were quality records.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2012, 10:08:34 AM »
I have a smartphone, Mike!!!

yea its obvious that u spend ur days in front of the PC, withering your 39th year away on this earth, lookin for a chance to defend urself on forums, just like u do know.

Will_B

« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2012, 10:11:27 AM »
I have a smartphone, Mike!!!

yea its obvious that u spend ur days in front of the PC, withering your 39th year away on this earth, lookin for a chance to defend urself on forums, just like u do know.

ANOTHER LOOOOOOOOOOL, JUST FOR YOU MIKE AKA DICKWANG

« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2012, 10:13:54 AM »
 :-* please use a bigger font in your next post, so i can understand your desperate anguish a bit better
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 10:28:31 AM by Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation) »

« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2012, 10:16:20 AM »
Itīs a fucking Shame how they sell out, i can remember when they formed and dropped songs like; "On Slaught", "Move On" & Fight Club" shit even "Whack Mcīs" was hot. Their 1st Album was aight, against the upcoming album itīs a classic, i only listend to those 4 singles that leaked; "Hammer Dance", "My Life", "Throw it Away" & "Good Bye". Goodbye is the only one song that is powerful...i was a slaughterhouse fan who buys cdīs from them but now not, im gonna dl this album, nothing more.

Im rather supporting Kendrick Lamar, Canīt wait for his DEBUT ALBUM man!

Crvle should now better that Crooked I is getting boring i mean, his whole style changed badly, like back in the days when he was on tha row he was spitting real hardcore shit,shit even that Dynasty C.O.B Crooked from 05-08 was dope compared to now and how old is crooked ??? he rapping boring ass shit and has no own style which isnīt  interessthing anymore. i think this is the point what Snoop Dogg ment when he said; " I donīt like his Style", this dude Crooked is a slave, he has no rights in slaughterhouse, comparing to those other 3 fucks, i seen this with my own eyes; i asked crooked why he didnīt play any of his songs like "Boom Boom Clap", "Cali Boyz", "N.W.A" or Straight Bosses" at slaughterhouse shows, he told me, that the other ones donīt wanted it and now heīs rapping his replayed bet or fuckflex freestyles ...i was like motherfucka what? i told him i know why youīre in this group because itīs a great commerical move for you relevanz in this game and he said; YES. this was back in early 2010...shit i even saw something that was weird ass fuck man...but you guys wouldnīt  believe me. anyways, Crook turned into a Puppet, all of them is but crooked is the puppet of his own group.
Crvle, Novakane & Fuckfess know what the deal is.

this does sound like sell-out track.  Practically unlistenable. 

it is

Will_B

« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2012, 10:33:12 AM »
:-* please use a bigger font in your next post, so i can understand your desperate anguish a bit better

U only need 1 letter