Author Topic: sly boogy on kmel  (Read 110 times)

We Fly High

sly boogy on kmel
« on: February 20, 2003, 08:50:34 PM »
anybody listen to kmel tonight...
 sly boogy and sway and king tech were on the show , and they were pumpin out non stop sly boogy songs..

one of them was California f/ butch cassidy

"welcome to california, home of beautiful women, fancy cars and movie stars, allso home of crooked cops dirty thugs crips and bloods, if this is your final destination ........... i hope you brought your strap"

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Re:sly boogy on kmel
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2003, 12:21:06 AM »
Damn I wish I could get Kmel in Belgium..  :-\
40oz Graphire

Head Honcho

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2003, 01:37:51 AM »
Slys tight and Butch Cassidys tight. Them together equals one dope fucking song. Dubcnn or one of the other site get it up. Quick!!!!    :D

We Fly High

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2003, 01:55:08 AM »
they also played jackin for beats
california
summertime
fatal mistake
bunch of them.. cant recall them anymore..
he freestyled a bit, and it wasnt the same old ones, it actually sounded off the top of hsi head.
and sway and king tech were hyping him up to be the next biggest thing on the west coast pretty much, and saying that no one has made a song like this about california since 2pac came out of jail. im kinda blurry on the next part... but this is what i remember.. and they were saying that one time some "musician (somehow involved with dr dre..)the musican had an appoitnment with dr dre or something to do a song or some shit, but then the musician wanted to work with sly boogy, and dr dre pretty much said something like yeah cancel our plans & go work with him, that guys sick. haha... he even got dres stamp of approval.

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2003, 01:58:58 AM »
Slys tight and Butch Cassidys tight. Them together equals one dope fucking song. Dubcnn or one of the other site get it up. Quick!!!!    :D

send it to us then...