Author Topic: An End to this Crew Tourny shit.  (Read 312 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
An End to this Crew Tourny shit.
« on: February 16, 2003, 04:17:38 PM »
Aiight, theres been a lot of debate over this shit. Its kinda fucked, cus im a member of one crew in the tourny and I dont want any decisions being made by biasness. But this has got to be the only fair thing.

Melinan DID win their Crew Title by DQ in a tourny. Elite was DQ'd against us, as well as MD and DA. The only fair thing i see, based on the previous crew tourny is this.

Cloud 9, Crew Champs.

We will face anyone who challenges though. Elite cant be the FIRST challenger, because they basically just recently lost. DA and MD should finish their battle, and if the winner choses...can face us for the titles. If we win, then we'll face Elite all over if they chose...and this time, everyone spits.

A decision has GOT to be made in this. The 'back and forth' shit isnt getting us anywhere.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:An End to this Crew Tourny shit.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2003, 05:05:52 PM »
aight, yeah. I'm pretty disappointed actually cause I do this shit to get better and beat opponents by showin skills and not by trippin on deadlines

But on the other hand it's basically the only fair way of endin it. I wasted sum nice lines in that battle, and I posted a 16 line verse cause I wouldn't have had much time to get it finished later, so it's fair to give it to the only crew that managed to get all their participatin members to spit in time...I WANT to face anybody who challenges us though since havin won this title ain't proof of our skillz, but of our reliability. So I wanna battle MD/DA soon as their battle's over

but till then...WE THE NEW CHAMPS LOL !

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2003, 05:15:09 PM »
thats the only fair thing to do

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2003, 06:41:36 PM »
LOL...your all one big joke
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2003, 06:47:07 PM »
LOL...your all one big joke

so you think that the battle shall go on even though your team BROKE the rules.. rules that was set by YOUR crew member.... ::)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2003, 09:56:47 PM »
*Notices the only ones that agree are those of Cloud 9*

Why don't we get a rep from each crew, one from Cloud 9, one from the Elite, one from Melanin, and one from DA, and each person reps the crew and we talk this out, as oppose to one crew running shit, 'cause we had never just had one crew run shit. This Cloud 9 thinking they Gods is some bullshit.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2003, 11:33:53 PM »
lol.....U faggots.....Ya'll aint even won 1 proper battle.....And now U pronounce yurselves as champs..... ::)

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2003, 12:05:40 AM »
i said let people vote on what is in....we'll still win lol but that's fair to me

KVB

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2003, 01:29:12 AM »
One more vote in the Cloud 9 vs. Elite battle and this shit'll all be settled.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2003, 01:52:44 AM »

Why don't we get a rep from each crew, one from Cloud 9, one from the Elite, one from Melanin, and one from DA, and each person reps the crew and we talk this out, as oppose to one crew running shit, 'cause we had never just had one crew run shit. This Cloud 9 thinking they Gods is some bullshit.

honestly.. whats the fucking problem??.. your team did not follow the rule YOU set up.... not only that... 2 peeps have voted and according to them, cloud~9 CRUSHED elite.. so whats the problem?

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2003, 03:04:19 AM »

u guys are bitching about what? About breaking the rules? or about us enforcing the fact that u guys broke the rules? We aint RUNNIN shit, but we do have the right to call sum shots on this..seeing as how we were the ONLY crew to actually fukin spit. How is it fair...to make exceptions for u guys, when we followed YUR rules.

This is yur idea..

Elite makes up rules...including a deadline.
We spit by the rules, AND the deadline.
You dont.
There is no consequences.

Who would be runnin shit then?

Would it be more fair if u guys only needed 3 votes to win, and we needed 8? Fuk.

We are givin yall MORE then enough of a chance to beat us. We should just take the title and be through with it, but this seems to be the only way fair. Not just to YOU, but us also. Bottom line, WE WERE THE ONLY CREW THAT SHOWED UP. Not our fault, its yours...deal with it. If we didnt all spit, i would fully expect to be DQ'd. Fuk bullshit excuses.

We fully intend on facin whoever anyways. Thas why i wanna see who wins that MD/DA battle...and if yall want, u guys battle the winner of us and whichever one of them wins.

Stop bein lil whiny bitches...be accountable for yur fukin crew. I know we would win by votes regardless, but its the whole point that yall think its perfectly fine to make yur own exceptions, and not have to follow yur own rules. Fuk that.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2003, 05:49:18 AM »
Elite makes up rules...including a deadline.
We spit by the rules, AND the deadline.
You dont.
There is no consequences.

Who would be runnin shit then?

this is really on point. Still I'd accept voting cuz

1. I'm pretty confident and
2. y'all couldn't keep bitchin after the battle

...but if it's over, aight, it is the only fair option

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2003, 08:03:31 AM »
well, I just stick to my suggestion on MD and DA continuing and the winner challenges Elite, and then the winner challenges Cloud 9 or whatever so every crew will have a battle they competed in to decide who deserves to be champ. aint no biggie.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2003, 08:15:52 AM »
well, I just stick to my suggestion on MD and DA continuing and the winner challenges Elite, and then the winner challenges Cloud 9 or whatever so every crew will have a battle they competed in to decide who deserves to be champ. aint no biggie.

See... this is why I say we let other crews talk. 'Cause right now Cloud 9 is just taking up all the fucken time arguing with the Elite (surprise?) we need to have one person from each crew talk. I like Illicit idea, lets continue this, 'cause no one wants DQs, except of course Cloud 9, but that ain't even right.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2003, 09:56:14 AM »
Actually......I Didn't agree wit tha rules......TimeLock just went ahead and posted what a member of our group sugessted.....I wanted only 1 person to vote.....Not people like KVB who go in there and vote first then come in here  saying, One more Vote and Elite is done.....

And yes, that waz tha Deadline, and every tourny M-Dogg sets up he PMs everyone who's missing tha deadlines and reminds them.....
In this case RIPPA was not around for some dayz.....
He's usually on AIM every day.....and he LOVES 2 battle.....
More than any of yall, and he wouldn't miss tha deadline for shit.....
He missed it due to a sickness & his stay at tha hospital.....
And it aint a REAL battle till every member who was suppose 2 spit, spits.....
As soon as he came back, he was ready 2 spit, but yall started bitchin.....
If it didn't matter and its out of averages, then why not just let him spit? pussies.....Yall know this wasn't no normal battle.....

So FUC THAT BATTLE.....And yall aint won 1 battle yet as a crew.....So how does that make yall champion?

PS: When RIPPA challenges yall Solo, why yall backdown? pussies.....again.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!