Author Topic: An End to this Crew Tourny shit.  (Read 309 times)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re:An End to this Crew Tourny shit.
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2003, 11:40:51 AM »
that nigga rippa need to learn to stop sitting at his PC guzzleing on 40oz all nite that's his prob not mine...lol
i following the rule i don't think yall should get dq'd just let people vote

both votes that came in where from unbias voters that haven't been on the forum for ages they both are here off and on and hardly post here any more (KVB, MAXI)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2003, 12:35:25 PM by .:TimeLock:. »

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2003, 12:28:53 PM »
Actually......I Didn't agree wit tha rules......TimeLock just went ahead and posted what a member of our group sugessted.....I wanted only 1 person to vote.....Not people like KVB who go in there and vote first then come in here  saying, One more Vote and Elite is done.....

And yes, that waz tha Deadline, and every tourny M-Dogg sets up he PMs everyone who's missing tha deadlines and reminds them.....
In this case RIPPA was not around for some dayz.....
He's usually on AIM every day.....and he LOVES 2 battle.....
More than any of yall, and he wouldn't miss tha deadline for shit.....
He missed it due to a sickness & his stay at tha hospital.....
And it aint a REAL battle till every member who was suppose 2 spit, spits.....
As soon as he came back, he was ready 2 spit, but yall started bitchin.....
If it didn't matter and its out of averages, then why not just let him spit? pussies.....Yall know this wasn't no normal battle.....

So FUC THAT BATTLE.....And yall aint won 1 battle yet as a crew.....So how does that make yall champion?

PS: When RIPPA challenges yall Solo, why yall backdown? pussies.....again.

how tha fuk iz this so difficult to understand?! U muthafukas didnt get yur verses up, by yur OWN deadline. Very, very simple. If theres anyway i could break it down for u, to make it easier to understand...i would. We aint worried about u guyz, cus we know we're better. You and M-Dogg pretty much guarentee that. U guys just want us to make a special exception for u guys, when we wouldnt expect it. Get over it, u lost for a no show. We still tryna set up a way to give u and MD/DA a chance to win tha shit...even tho none of yall spit. S what is tha fukin problem?!! Stop whining.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2003, 11:28:03 PM »
^^
Obviously, U didn't read everything I said.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

KVB

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2003, 02:39:59 AM »
LOL, look at all the BS that came outta this Crew Tourny shit... I say fuck this whole tournament, nobody is crew champions without having battled.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2003, 03:13:51 AM »
i say u kvb...go crawl back under the stone u was under all time time... lol nah just fucking wid yah

but yo i think the voting should continue

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2003, 03:25:50 AM »
tha voting is cool, just to prove the point that none of this matters. But i also think tha rules...are rules. And without enforcing them...theyre nothing more then "suggestions", and never need to be respected. Elite isnt special, sorry...they have to follow rules too. If thats hard to understand...then i cant break it down any simpler. We are still gonna defend against the winner of MD/DA regardless...and, IF we beat them....defend against Elite anywayz. We dont really gain any advantage by this...but, we do deserve SUMthing seein as how we were the ONLY FUCKIN CREW to spit. Remember, we wasted verses also...as a matter of fact, we wasted more then anyone else.

If people bitch about not having to follow these rules...whats next? When the winning team gets to 5 votes or whatever...we just say, sorry...we're going to 10 now! I mean cmon, its not that hard. Rippa fuked it up for yall, face it. He can spit in tha rematch, fukit.