Author Topic: Xzibit ft. King-T & Tha Alkaholiks - Louis XIII (Prod. Dr. Dre) Studio/CDQ!  (Read 2957 times)

Matty

looking around i can't believe every big blog site out there has taken the audio from this thread. it's everywhere and the mp3 is just my recording from the youtube clip :laugh:

Lol fame at last

Matty ---> :banana_trippin:

hardly, just seems weird that a youtube recording (you can hear the crowd at the end) was posted all over the internet and taken as an actual leak. i just saw dude post the video straight away and ripped the audio to pre-empt requests for a mp3. deserving of its own thread, being a dre track and all.

edit: seems the OG YT video with the audio was taken down :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 11:22:23 AM by Matty »

Will_B

looking around i can't believe every big blog site out there has taken the audio from this thread. it's everywhere and the mp3 is just my recording from the youtube clip :laugh:

Lol fame at last

hardly, just seems weird that a youtube recording (you can hear the crowd at the end) was posted all over the internet and taken as an actual leak.

"Every river has a source; every tree has its roots."

P.S. I see u Darkwing

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Beat is weak. But I haven't had a drink for a day or two.

???

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

Now if we can get a Golden State Warriors LP, produced by Muggs, Alchemist, Fredwreck, Battlecat, Jelly Roll, E-Swift and Dr. Dre.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
dopeness 8) 8) 8)

best dre beat in ages, dope posse cut. perfect track 8)

http://www.mediafire.com/?v9wc2nfsjj57ffm

thanks for the mp3, i like this 8)

Am I missing something ? Same looped shit that he has been dropping since 07.

I agree
dre hasn't released anything with this sound in the last 5 years. sure it sounds simple, but that's hiphop. if you want something else, then you need to listen to other type of music

Lol fame at last

hahaha, Matty you should get a lawyer, they didn't credit you did they  :laugh:

WalterOhDim

• 'G'

Lol fame at last

hardly, just seems weird that a youtube recording (you can hear the crowd at the end) was posted all over the internet and taken as an actual leak. i just saw dude post the video straight away and ripped the audio to pre-empt requests for a mp3. deserving of its own thread, being a dre track and all.

edit: seems the OG YT video with the audio was taken down :laugh:

Props on the rip matty... played it on the 12" sub downstairs and the surprisingly the low-end was still there.  Wow.. if this is YouTube I can't wait to blast the the WAV version! Song on repeat   :raisetheroof:

WalterOhDim

• 'G'
You know what.. people rip on DRE a lot but I gotta give him his credit for his drums.  He makes them bang.  If you got a good stereo, play good quality Dre beats (no shitty mp3 128) and play your average rap song.  You will hear the difference.  The bass is incredible.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You know what.. people rip on DRE a lot but I gotta give him his credit for his drums.  He makes them bang.  If you got a good stereo, play good quality Dre beats (no shitty mp3 128) and play your average rap song.  You will hear the difference.  The bass is incredible.

Hard, even if you've got an average system, 2001 will make that shit sound like a good system.

Sccit

shits dope...even if this was the finished version, it would be dope. if dre releases a full album of these kinda beats/songs, it'd be classic.

doggfather

Now if we can get a Golden State Warriors LP, produced by Muggs, Alchemist, Fredwreck, Battlecat, Jelly Roll, E-Swift and Dr. Dre.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

sofdark

I don't think its first time, I've seen blogs post ur rips before.

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
if dre releases a full album of these kinda beats/songs, it'd be classic.

make yourself a compilation of dre tracks from past 8 years and this is what you will get.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
just found this on twitter

XZIBIT ‏@xzibit
I'm glad you guys like the UNOFFICIAL leak of #LouieXIII from #Napalm, but it's NOT the album version. Somebody fucked up. Oh well. #Enjoy.

different/improved beat confirmed? sounds like a win-win 8)

the version playing in the live video did sound the same though. was hard to make out.

probably just mixed and mastered better

yup. there is nothin to look forward to with that tweet.

Soooo many times when a single leaks the artists state that it is unfinished/different than album and surprise surprise when the single officially drops or we get to hear it on the album it sounds EXACTLY the same as the leak.

smh
true, though 50 cent's I get it in was changed

Okka

It's cool, the beat isn't anything special though. Let's see if the album version will be any different.

jman91331

just found this on twitter

XZIBIT ‏@xzibit
I'm glad you guys like the UNOFFICIAL leak of #LouieXIII from #Napalm, but it's NOT the album version. Somebody fucked up. Oh well. #Enjoy.

different/improved beat confirmed? sounds like a win-win 8)

the version playing in the live video did sound the same though. was hard to make out.

probably just mixed and mastered better

yup. there is nothin to look forward to with that tweet.

Soooo many times when a single leaks the artists state that it is unfinished/different than album and surprise surprise when the single officially drops or we get to hear it on the album it sounds EXACTLY the same as the leak.

smh
true, though 50 cent's I get it in was changed
I was just gonna say the same thing.