Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Believes Rap Is Ready For Homosexuality  (Read 2089 times)

Sccit

Re: Snoop Dogg Believes Rap Is Ready For Homosexuality
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2012, 01:29:22 PM »
i said 90% of the world was weak minded, not gay....LOL

Jimmy H.

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2012, 02:04:56 PM »
It's not that it's the cool thing to be fucking gay.

it actually is becoming that way
I don't really see it. I think people are having trouble differentating between "acceptance" and "embracement". Everyone is going to believe what they want anyway. I think people get so worked up over this shit that they see on TV and on the Internet and fact is most of them have so little connection to reality, it is amazing. To believe that you're gonna affect population control through pushing homsexual agendas to me is just asinine thinking, bordering on paranoia. It's this wacked-out way of thinking where this outside force is going to coming along and infiltrate our belief system and destroy our children. Violent movies are going to turn our kids into murderers. Rap music is going to make it cool for kids to disrespect women and turn them into pimps, drug dealers, and gang members. Madonna and Lady Gaga are going to mkae it cool for everyone to suck dick and dress like women. I'd say 90% of the world ain't being affected by shit. No matter how many left-wing or right-wing messages are out there, nothing is changing that drastically. Every twelve years or so, some new thing comes along that allows kids to piss off their parents and make Americans uncomfortable. They embrace it for about a decade then they grow up, get jobs, and move past it until something new comes along that pisses them off. It's the same battles that have been being waged since forever. No matter how many popular black culture becomes, you'll still have bigots. No matter how big homsexual culture gets, you'll still have a strong portion of the population that is resistent to that as well. I'm not saying we all gotta throw on skinny jeans and lipstick and all that dumb shit, I'm just saying it ain't that deep. No guy is going to fuck another guy in the ass unless he wants to. End of story. If that is a strong personal temptation to you, I can see why this sort of thing is a threat. To me, I don't give a shit.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2012, 02:13:48 PM »
it just goes to show how much people let people get away wit. when i was growin' up that shit didn't fly. nowadays that shit is cool it's a shame.
What exactly are people getting away with? It's not that it's the cool thing to be fucking gay. It's just that there's bigger things to be pissed off about than what two other grown people are doing in the privacy of their own home.
i mean as far as it pertains to hip hop. that lifestyle shouldn't be mixed wit hip hop. if you doin' it in the privacy of your own then that's your biz. there should not be an openly gay rapper though. would you buy it ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2012, 02:14:31 PM »
It's not that it's the cool thing to be fucking gay.

it actually is becoming that way
I don't really see it. I think people are having trouble differentating between "acceptance" and "embracement". Everyone is going to believe what they want anyway. I think people get so worked up over this shit that they see on TV and on the Internet and fact is most of them have so little connection to reality, it is amazing. To believe that you're gonna affect population control through pushing homsexual agendas to me is just asinine thinking, bordering on paranoia. It's this wacked-out way of thinking where this outside force is going to coming along and infiltrate our belief system and destroy our children. Violent movies are going to turn our kids into murderers. Rap music is going to make it cool for kids to disrespect women and turn them into pimps, drug dealers, and gang members. Madonna and Lady Gaga are going to mkae it cool for everyone to suck dick and dress like women. I'd say 90% of the world ain't being affected by shit. No matter how many left-wing or right-wing messages are out there, nothing is changing that drastically. Every twelve years or so, some new thing comes along that allows kids to piss off their parents and make Americans uncomfortable. They embrace it for about a decade then they grow up, get jobs, and move past it until something new comes along that pisses them off. It's the same battles that have been being waged since forever. No matter how many popular black culture becomes, you'll still have bigots. No matter how big homsexual culture gets, you'll still have a strong portion of the population that is resistent to that as well. I'm not saying we all gotta throw on skinny jeans and lipstick and all that dumb shit, I'm just saying it ain't that deep. No guy is going to fuck another guy in the ass unless he wants to. End of story. If that is a strong personal temptation to you, I can see why this sort of thing is a threat. To me, I don't give a shit.

gayness is accepted AND embraced nowadays. shit is completely different than it was when i was growing up...type essays all u want, but it wont change the fact.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2012, 02:24:06 PM »
i mean as far as it pertains to hip hop. that lifestyle shouldn't be mixed wit hip hop. if you doin' it in the privacy of your own then that's your biz. there should not be an openly gay rapper though. would you buy it ?
No, I probably wouldn't buy it but I don't buy a lot of the garbage they are putting out, these days. There's this whole argument of what "should" be out but who decides that? If I choose not to buy something that doesn't mean I need to be upset at the store for putting it out there. I view most of today's music as trash anyway. It has nothing to do with Illuminati or gay agendas or any of that shit, it just isn't good music.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2012, 02:25:21 PM »
gayness is accepted AND embraced nowadays. shit is completely different than it was when i was growing up...type essays all u want, but it wont change the fact.
I'm not trying to change the fact. I'm telling you how it is. You're trying to tell me how it WAS.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2012, 02:36:58 PM »
I'm not trying to change the fact. I'm telling you how it is. You're trying to tell me how it WAS.

i'm telling u how it is...gayness is accepted and embraced nowadays, and if someone laughs at homosexuality, they're generally frowned upon. back in the days, gayness was frowned upon, and if someone laughed at homosexuality, they were generally accepted and embraced. u see what i did there?

Jimmy H.

« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2012, 03:11:48 PM »
Again, you are trying to make a point for what is acceptable now by citing what was acceptable about 20-15 years ago. I'm saying if you're an individual, be an individual. Who cares what is socially acceptable? If you feel that strongly against homsexuality, why should people frowning on you matter? You were comfortable doing it when people had your back for it but now, that you might look like an asshole, it bugs you some. If these are your beliefs, embrace them. Now, that your perception of "popular opinion" has changed, you seem to hate how nobody can think for themselves but you seemed to have loved the group thinking when it was working for you. Yes, twenty years ago, it was cool to laugh at homsexuals and twenty years before the civil-rights movement, it was cool for white people to segregate their homes and places of business so that no black people or people of color could go there. It is what it is.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2012, 05:08:52 PM »
Again, you are trying to make a point for what is acceptable now by citing what was acceptable about 20-15 years ago. I'm saying if you're an individual, be an individual. Who cares what is socially acceptable? If you feel that strongly against homsexuality, why should people frowning on you matter? You were comfortable doing it when people had your back for it but now, that you might look like an asshole, it bugs you some. If these are your beliefs, embrace them. Now, that your perception of "popular opinion" has changed, you seem to hate how nobody can think for themselves but you seemed to have loved the group thinking when it was working for you. Yes, twenty years ago, it was cool to laugh at homsexuals and twenty years before the civil-rights movement, it was cool for white people to segregate their homes and places of business so that no black people or people of color could go there. It is what it is.

i'm a lamb....most peeps is sheep, though

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2012, 06:04:09 PM »
So this means 90% of mainstream rappers can come outta the closet?

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2012, 07:20:48 PM »
So this means 90% of mainstream rappers can come outta the closet?

I figured that picture was coming eventually. Faggotry is simply natures answer to over-population, because of the large amount of people in cities, we believe our current eco-system is over-populated, hence why the queer gene takes effect, to prevent over population and preserve the species.- Now that's what I've been told by a scientist who studies the whole homosexuality Phenomenon. Given Natures strange evolutionary effects  on humans as well as other species this makes most since to me. Considering fags and dykes don't choose to be like that by choice (the ones who do are simpley wannabe retards, who hopefully die off before they can produce off-spring).

On faggots and rap, seriously why does this surprise anyone? Rap lost its masculinity half-way through the 2000s, hell Eminem, usually regarded as the one if not the greatest MC alive, has been talking about faggot shit since his inception. Each Generation of men has gotten weaker and more feminised, hell some motherfuckers can't function as men because of that shit. Hence why some men are bitches 2. Rap stop being about real issues and the struggle of the poor in America, and turned into Rich and I got money, and people who got money or rich are usually more pussy then the motherfucker the harsher way.

So it doesn't amaze me that these punk fucks who wear womens clothing and had killed off the serious side of rap opened the way for a homosexual rapper. A homosexual in todays rap industry is plausible, because todays industry is riddle with pussy false flagging motherfuckers, who don't actually have half the skills nor talent like the artist from before. Before rap had a standard, you had to either be the best or you'd flame out. Now you don't need lyricism, Rap's production standard has deteriorated so bad  that even the "hits" sound like cuts that should of been left on the floor.

Snoop dogg Lion is right, Rap is ready for a fag rapper, because rap its self has become a bitch of a genre.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2012, 08:21:40 PM »
i'm a lamb....most peeps is sheep, though
It's a free country. Be whatever farm animal you see fit.

On faggots and rap, seriously why does this surprise anyone? Rap lost its masculinity half-way through the 2000s, hell Eminem, usually regarded as the one if not the greatest MC alive, has been talking about faggot shit since his inception. Each Generation of men has gotten weaker and more feminised, hell some motherfuckers can't function as men because of that shit. Hence why some men are bitches 2. Rap stop being about real issues and the struggle of the poor in America, and turned into Rich and I got money, and people who got money or rich are usually more pussy then the motherfucker the harsher way.

So it doesn't amaze me that these punk fucks who wear womens clothing and had killed off the serious side of rap opened the way for a homosexual rapper. A homosexual in todays rap industry is plausible, because todays industry is riddle with pussy false flagging motherfuckers, who don't actually have half the skills nor talent like the artist from before. Before rap had a standard, you had to either be the best or you'd flame out. Now you don't need lyricism, Rap's production standard has deteriorated so bad  that even the "hits" sound like cuts that should of been left on the floor.

I'd agree that hip-hop lost its edge as an art form a long time ago to the point where homosexuality invading seems like a trivial matter. There just wasn't anyone in a mainstream position for some time with a voice that felt authentic. When anyone with money (read Kevin Federline, Paris Hilton) can get a co-sign from established names in the community, you can't really look at things the same anymore. If you didn't see this coming like eight years ago, there's not much I can tell you. Ain't no point in even being upset about it now. It has happened and it's going to keep on happening because the whole rap game got blinded by the light. I mean, when the entire industry is willing to admit how fake 90% of their peers are and we have no problem with correctional officers posing as drug kingpins or rappers that grew up miles outside of Cali pretending to be gang bangers and all that, the idea of an artist just owning what he is, no matter the consequences, is more refreshing than a pretend thug.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2012, 08:30:26 PM »
Not snoop dogg? I always thought he was a little bit funny
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2012, 09:44:51 PM »
Pretty much all entertainers have to take it in the booty in order to get put on in the entertainment industry.  That's why they all say it's cool.  I'm not joking.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2012, 09:51:22 PM »
if snoop woulda made that statement in '94 his career woulda been over.

I don't think he would argue with that. The point is it isn't 1994 anymore. Most of the kids who were born in '94 are going off to college in the fall. Times change and that's just the reality of it all. It has nothing to do with Illuminati, communism, or any other crazy shit.

You think people naturally just so happen to get gayer over time?  I don't even watch tv, haven't had cable in over 3 years, however, on the off moment I am at someone's house watching some stupid ass television, they are shoving that homo shit down your throat (no homo) on every damn channel.  And now they have lots of mindless zombies that they have conditioned into homos. 

It appears that your pattern recognition ability is not very refined.