Author Topic: 81% of Americans think theres a connection between Al Qaeda and Saddam?  (Read 566 times)

Woodrow

Re:81% of Americans think theres a connection between Al Qaeda and Saddam?
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2003, 12:32:13 PM »
Hey Jake, IN CANADA WE ARE NOT A BUNCH OF PATRIOTIC IGNORANT WAR MONGERERS WHO ARE BRAINWASHED!!!!

But you don't hate Americans....

::)

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2003, 12:37:36 PM »
Hey Jake, IN CANADA WE ARE NOT A BUNCH OF PATRIOTIC IGNORANT WAR MONGERERS WHO ARE BRAINWASHED!!!!

Having said that, Xeoro or whatever the fuck your name is, go read some books then come back here. Im serious, its bad enough I got the Traumas, Jakes and Engles to deal with, Im ok with that, but some of you lil kids need to brush up on ya shit.

Maybe you need to stop reading so many books, and stop brushing up on your shit so you can look literate, articulate, and intelligent in front of a bunch of people you don't even know on a message board...but hey, it's just a suggestion  ::)

PS: I'm cool with Canadien people...they make damn good beer, play damn good hockey, and, and...shit...thats all they do!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2003, 02:19:22 PM »

Maybe you need to stop reading so many books, and stop brushing up on your shit

then how else am I supposed to make fun of you guys? at least make this ish fun for me.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2003, 02:23:46 PM »
Have you ever been to Canada for more than a holiday Jake?

I haven't, and I won't make judgements, bereft of facts, on a country that I have never lived in.

1. i've been to canada 928374923874987 times  to visit my grandma during her battle with cancer/her wedding/christmas/thanksgiving/spend summer vacation so i'm VERY familiar with the ciitizens of canada

2. canada is the last place i'd choose to take a vacation

3. then tell all these british irish german swedish and korean fools who don't live in the US to stop talking shit about us

Having said that, Xeoro or whatever the fuck your name is, go read some books then come back here. Im serious, its bad enough I got the Traumas, Jakes and Engles to deal with, Im ok with that, but some of you lil kids need to brush up on ya shit.

hey tech yes you are monkey!

you here oh canada more times than the star spangled bannor when you compare the us to canada

ALOT of the times when  i was asked where i was from in california i'd say "bakersfield about and hour and a half away from Los Angeles"  they'd respond by saying "oh so you live by the capitol"

you know how many times i had to hear my grandma's husband's war stories.....

and if i'm a little kid  what are you?......you continuously proove your maturity over and over again son and you act like 12 year old from what you tell us on other boards

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2003, 02:32:18 PM »
shut up you sensitive little girl. Go in the corner and cry. Then wear this dufus hat and repeat what you said in the above thread. I';ll try to get some WCC folks to actually read what u said. Its gonna be hard convincing people to pay attention to u tho. So dont get your hopes up.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2003, 02:35:06 PM »
shut up you sensitive little girl. Go in the corner and cry. Then wear this dufus hat and repeat what you said in the above thread. I';ll try to get some WCC folks to actually read what u said. Its gonna be hard convincing people to pay attention to u tho. So dont get your hopes up.

oh god that was funny move over Bernie Mack we got a new king of comedy ::)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2003, 03:04:54 PM »

No one in the world is more brainwashed or ignorant than Muslims.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2003, 08:58:04 AM »

I haven't, and I won't make judgements, bereft of facts, on a country that I have never lived in.

It's a shame you won't do the same for the United States...

I talk in facts only. Jake has no facts about Canada, yet bashes the country because of his gran.

928374923874987 times?  Do me a favour kid, stop messing around on here with your misguided, ill informed patriotism.

Woodrow

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2003, 11:58:10 AM »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2003, 12:42:59 AM »

It's a shame you won't do the same for the United States...

I talk in facts only. Jake has no facts about Canada, yet bashes the country because of his gran.

928374923874987 times?  Do me a favour kid, stop messing around on here with your misguided, ill informed patriotism.

if you add up all the times i had to go to canada it' s been about 1.5 years......and i don't know about canada ::)

yet you've been in america 0-1 week and make any judgement you want

fuck you , i have a right to patriotic

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2003, 01:49:56 PM »
3 actually

;D

Blind patriotism