Author Topic: Becks v Fergie - the real story.  (Read 306 times)

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
Becks v Fergie - the real story.
« on: February 18, 2003, 09:03:09 AM »
ok, this is what REALLY happened after man u were outclassed by arsenal on saturday.

i know this because my Uncles best mate works for tottenham and this is what he has heard.
ledley king, the tottenham defender is best mates with ashley cole,the arsenal defender.
Cole went into the united dressing room to comiserate with his other best mate from the england set up, rio ferdinand,the man u defender.
ferdinand quickly got cole out of the united dressing room and told him there was a major fight going on. this is what rio said happened.

fergie to beckham - "cole made you look a real wanker today"

beckham to fergie - "well wenger made you look like a wanker, YET AGAIN" (!!!!!!!)

at which fergie lost it kicked out at a football boot in the direction of beckham.
at this beckham spat at ferguson and had to be restrained by scholes and neville who pinned beckham up against a wall. beckham then stormed out of old trafford.

end of story.
ok, it may have had bits added on to it as it has been through so many people before i heard it- rio, cole, king, my uncles mate, my uncle, me, but he was dead serious when he told me.

best bit "wenger made you look like a wanker, yet again" !!!!!!!!!!!!
beckham has just gone up in my estimation 100%

Joachim

Re:Becks v Fergie - the real story.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2003, 09:11:15 AM »
I read this version: http://www.arseblog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=476

I reckon it's all bullshit, Beckham would'nt just answer Fergie back like that, he's got/had too much respect for him.

I know Ashley's bird so i'll ask her when i see her.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2003, 11:36:10 AM »
What, no threads about the UEFA Champion's League lads?

What a suprise.

In your eyes, we played 'shit' against Juventus, and 'fluked' a victory over a team with 'at least 25 players out'.

The fact is though that at the top level of football, which is the Champions League, we have a manager that knows how to manage a team tactically against Europe's finest.  We also have an assistant manager who has managed in four different leagues, getting to know some of the worlds finest players.  We may have relinquished dominance in England, but when it comes to European competition, we have always been regarded as 'the only team in England'.

HAVE YOU EVER WON THE TREBLE?  HAVE YOU FUCK

No jealousy here lads.  You have to understand that, having watched my team win everywhere in the world, I am not jealous of a team which parades around with two Brit first teamers, one of whom is 40.

Of course Ajax and Roma are better teams than Basle, Juventus and Depor, of course.  Keep kidding yourself gooners.

26 - 5 - 1999

Joachim

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2003, 04:22:33 PM »

What a suprise.

In your eyes, we played 'shit' against Juventus, and 'fluked' a victory over a team with 'at least 25 players out'.

Eh, sorry mate i did'nt watch your lot.

The fact is though that at the top level of football, which is the Champions League, we have a manager that knows how to manage a team tactically against Europe's finest.  We also have an assistant manager who has managed in four different leagues, getting to know some of the worlds finest players.

Your gaffer is top notch, your assistant is overrated, thats why he's assistant of Man U and not manager of Man Utd, Barca, Real or Valencia etc.

but when it comes to European competition, we have always been regarded as 'the only team in England'.

Fuck off son, Liverpool late 70's early 80's, footy did'nt start when you were born.

No jealousy here lads.  You have to understand that, having watched my team win everywhere in the world,

Your time at the top is ending, you know it, i know it.

I am not jealous of a team which parades around with two Brit first teamers, one of whom is 40.

You sound like the national front, catholics are scum!!

Of course Ajax and Roma are better teams than Basle, Juventus and Depor, of course.  Keep kidding yourself gooners

Basle better then Ajax? fuck off, what about Valencia then, oh yeah, let's come back to this after we play them away.

verbalassaulta

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2003, 04:32:00 PM »
oh god ...not another soccer thread zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2003, 08:59:03 AM »

What a suprise.

The fact is though that at the top level of football, which is the Champions League, we have a manager that knows how to manage a team tactically against Europe's finest.  We also have an assistant manager who has managed in four different leagues, getting to know some of the worlds finest players.  We may have relinquished dominance in England, but when it comes to European competition, we have always been regarded as 'the only team in England'.

No jealousy here lads.  You have to understand that, having watched my team win everywhere in the world, I am not jealous of a team which parades around with two Brit first teamers, one of whom is 40.

Of course Ajax and Roma are better teams than Basle, Juventus and Depor, of course.  Keep kidding yourself gooners.

26 - 5 - 1999

im glad you could see you WERE outplayed by juve and did FLUKE a victory over a team with half its players out, some of whose players on the pitch were not fit.
great achievement that, be really proud of yourself.

the year you won the treble you were not even the best team in england.
we lost the title, you didnt win it.
fa cup semi- same again, we lost, you didnt win it.
champ league final- never seen a more one sided game, you should have lost that game 3-0.

two brit first teamers? (3 actually)  whats your point?
do i give a fuck what nationality our players are? does it matter? NO.

basle better than ajax?? whatever mate. great knowlegde of world football that.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2003, 09:22:22 AM »
Treble - ever done it?
Ever won Europe's greatest trophy?

Basle have been on fire this season - although Ajax are a strong team.

You're already searching for excuses.

Arsenal fail to progress in the Champions League once again,

You lost the title?  We lost three games that season - scoring by far the most goals.

And any team that has 10 men, an injured goalkeeper who still SAVES a penalty deserves to progress.  Not forgetting Arsenal officials cheated us the first time around.

This is so funny, because at the end of the day Arsenal are still nowhere near the top when it comes to Europe.  6 home games without a win is it?  NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Win the league 7 times in 9 years, the FA Cup 4 times in 10 years, and THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE and you can claim greatness.

Joachim - do you think playing four different teams, most of them jokers (Dynamo Dresden) qualifies greatness.

Joachim

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2003, 10:33:48 AM »
Joachim - do you think playing four different teams, most of them jokers (Dynamo Dresden) qualifies greatness.

You may not like 'em but you cant take away what they achieved.

Arsenal fail to progress in the Champions League once again,

We'll see.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2003, 12:35:38 PM »
Arsenal will fail in europe because  european teams arnt afraid of them like english teams. Arsenal have a reputation in england, where as in europe they have never proved anything. Manchester united have a european reputation the best teams are afraid to come to old trafford like teams are afraid to go to the bearnabau. No european teams are afraid to go to highbury.

In recent years arsenal have constantly failed in the champions legue struggling to get out of the group stages, where as manchester united constantly reach at least the quater finals.

Until arsenal can get to grips with european football and the fact that they dont intimadate taeams in europe they will achieve nothing.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson