Author Topic: DubCNN is 10 Years Old today.. NEW WEBSITE ONLINE NOW! DubCNN V.3  (Read 13998 times)

SUR GANG

• 'G'
Re: DubCNN is 10 Years Old today.. NEW WEBSITE ONLINE NOW! DubCNN V.3
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2012, 05:13:40 PM »
been on here since 02 or 03... had diff user names... SurenoG or Sureno G and another one... dont matter tho... good site

WalterOhDim

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2012, 05:34:49 PM »
:beer:  Cheers, been checkin for 10 years since inception!

who are you anyways?

I'm the guy that fucks your mom in the ass when your at school.  She likes a nut on her ass cheek.  When you hear "Backyard Boogie" think of me.  :nahnah2:

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2012, 07:35:56 PM »
One LUV to DUBCNN! Registered in 06 but been following since 03! Always brought great news, interviews and great music. Great memories! Thanks!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2012, 09:22:04 PM »
Congrats! Hope you're serious about the upkeep on the site. Its been stagnant for so long.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2012, 10:56:37 PM »
Congrats! Hope you're serious about the upkeep on the site. Its been stagnant for so long.

We realize that and if it wasn't for the strength of the brand we had established the years before, we might have disappeared like so many other blogs but we're still here and determined to take it to the next level.

dnjp4life

« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2012, 02:49:33 AM »
Great video!  I look forward to all the new developments.

Will_B

« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2012, 03:25:33 AM »
lol I Dranked Teqilla  da regalur, I gaved my hommie a sip he was dranking all types off shit to get the tatse out him moth

lol I Drinked Teqilla on the regalur, I gaved my homie a sip he was drinking all types off shit to get the tatse out him moth

So Petey = Pig With An Afro? LMFAO

Great thread to fuck up in :D

:whistle:

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2012, 04:12:26 AM »

lol I Dranked Teqilla  da regalur, I gaved my hommie a sip he was dranking all types off shit to get the tatse out him moth

Rudki

« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2012, 07:37:17 AM »
GOOD STUFF Guys - Nima / Rud / Overseer and crew.

Been down with this website and forum since day 1 . How time flies.

its just a damn shame the west aint as poppin' as before  >:( but im still here nearly every day  8)

Portugoal

« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2012, 07:45:50 AM »
Congratulations on the 10 year mark. That shoutout compilation was fun to watch :)

I like news websites that are easy to go through... This new design is not. I don't like it one bit to be honest.

Comments noted, feedback on what you' like to see changed/offered welcomed. Clearly the in-line content down the page is the only part you can really miss as tbh thats all the old dubcnn was as sub-section categories were no longer updated. The "All Posts" feature in the header is as close to that as you'll get right now but when the archive index is finalised next month I am trying to see if we can offer an inline option for those who want it - in rudimentary format you can view dubcnn as you used to via RSS (http://feeds.feedburner.com/Dubcnn).

FYI This is part one of a fundamental change to Dubcnn then the forums and the Vault so speak now.

Well... I found the news page, so I'll just bookmark that instead of the main page. That is a page I do like design wise and it is easy to go through :)

Fraxxx

« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2012, 07:53:27 AM »
Congrats! Most relevant music site on the net to me. Here's to ten more!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

David Gutterman

« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2012, 08:03:41 AM »
Happy Birthday! thanx dubcnn

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2012, 09:21:12 AM »

lol I Drinked Teqilla on the regalur, I gaved my homie a sip he was drinking all types off shit to get the tatse out him moth

ya got me deputy phife.

if u keep crying long enough about this one of the mods or admins might come along and spring into action and take me down once and for all...

or maybe your wrong and going on and on like the moron that you are while the staff here laugh along at you with the rest of us.

Will_B

« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2012, 09:29:30 AM »

ya got me deputy phife.

if u keep crying long enough about this one of the mods or admins might come along and spring into action and take me down once and for all...

or maybe your wrong and going on and on like the moron that you are while the staff here laugh along at you with the rest of us.

This isn't about you appealing for innocence (don't know why you're even bothering).

U fucked up your posts and thats it, chap ;)

But it ain't all that...a bit of fun, move on..

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2012, 09:53:01 AM »
^smh, the life of a depraved & miserable person

We realize that and if it wasn't for the strength of the brand we had established the years before, we might have disappeared like so many other blogs but we're still here and determined to take it to the next level.

u can find news everyhwere these days, but as long as u have exclsuive music and interviews, i'll follow  8)  
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 10:16:07 AM by Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation) »