Author Topic: Daz collaborates with ridiculous Euro Wigger. Dubcc member.  (Read 5690 times)

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Re: Daz collaborates with ridiculous Euro Wigger. Dubcc member.
« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2012, 07:41:34 PM »
lmfao wtf

this shit is funny as fuck and disturbing at the same time  :catfight:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2012, 07:58:54 PM »
lmfao wtf

this shit is funny as fuck and disturbing at the same time  :catfight:

make no doubt about it, Will B put the smackdown on Mad Mike and at the same time pretty much proved that he and Mike are indeed NOT the same person lol

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2012, 08:46:33 PM »
Lmao wow this is fucking hilarious beyond belief, why don't you 2 just get a room or fly each other out to werever in europe u fools at & just settle it in the room lmao.....

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2012, 10:40:49 PM »
lol ,this thread could reach 56 pages.
in his own way of reasoning, i can be whatever he wants me to be - as long as he can force his point, in 9000posts.
this is the 4th time i have been accused of being someone by you

Razorbladepimpin.blogspot was a shortlived blog with 6 contributors, subsidiary to the shortlived justdet.se.
i think , it ran from 08 to 09. me, Tom (from, justdet.se),Tattarn, Kim, Jibe, Abbassi --> yes, they all have myspace-pages too, so you could probly find them too and maybe even ask them, including yours truly)
your microscope picked up on "fabtoxicp" (which he recognized from dubcc), in one of the blogposts - that post belongs to me, not Kim.
the blogpost with the mockery of janitors at the hospital, was made by one of the other posters.
but you thought all the posters in the blog, was me
the blog was however, published by me, and i removed it, cause i knew that you would blow it up outta proportion (which you obvioulsy did)

Will continued to google - this time for information about a swedish hospital-janitor in Stockholm (referenced on the justdet-blog).

he found a rapper,  - and since criterias matched somewhat too (same facebook-group, music-interest (hiphop) and age, city (main capital of Sweden)
, he thought he made a catch.

Will peeped his profile, and was then linked to the myspace-page

since then i have officialy been a wigger-rapper(?) ---> http://www.myspace.com/kim_percy
http://www.reverbnation.com/fabprod

now see.
personaly, Will.
i don't care one bit of what you accuse me of, i already told you you did a good job earlier in this thread, and that you
were close. the thing is - you're running around gasping at the mouth,
linking names and images from facebook-accounts for people that don't
have anything to do with your melodramatic dubcc-soapopera, and that's kinda gay. it's disturbing and i don't really like it

an incredible theory made by a poster with way, way too much time on his hands.
i'll end this here, before the thread reaches 56 pages, and i don't feel like nitpicking for an eterntiy this time.
i do congratulate the person (or people?) who were inovled in this, for their hardcore enthusiasm.  ;)

Sccit

« Reply #109 on: September 12, 2012, 11:28:00 PM »
LOL@this shit. this is pretty much the climax of the mike vs. will beef. it's all downhill from here.

Remedy360

« Reply #110 on: September 12, 2012, 11:45:45 PM »
LOL@this shit. this is pretty much the climax of the mike vs. will beef. it's all downhill from here.

LOL, short lived climax .

WalterOhDim

• 'G'
« Reply #111 on: September 13, 2012, 04:49:14 AM »

LOL, short lived climax .

So Mike still won't admit it huh?  Is Mike in denial or is he correct?  I'm confused. 

Mack Flanders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #112 on: September 13, 2012, 08:40:38 AM »
diddley diddley doodley, this thread is a motherfuckin' mini-masterpiece. chuch  8)

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #113 on: September 13, 2012, 10:50:49 AM »
My question is, Mike, aka Kim aka Mr. Percy, why are you ashamed of who you are?

Why dont you just admit youre the kid in that pic?

While I find all this disturbing on so many levels, why dont you just man up and admit to who you are?

Are you ashamed of your looks? Are you ashamed of being another Clint Dogg? Be proud of who you are bro, youre WHITE, be proud of it my son.  :)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #114 on: September 13, 2012, 10:52:06 AM »
My question is, Mike, aka Kim aka Mr. Percy, why are you ashamed of who you are?

While I find all this disturbing on so many levels, why dont you just man up and admit to who you are?

Are you ashamed of your looks? Are you ashamed of being another Clint Dogg? Be proud of who you are bro, youre WHITE, be proud of it my son.  :)

lol

i'm surprised he hasn't busted out the "well a few of us share that email account" excuse lmao

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #115 on: September 13, 2012, 12:21:27 PM »

LMFAO.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #116 on: September 13, 2012, 12:34:14 PM »
some weird shit but why would he give his daughter his name?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #117 on: September 13, 2012, 12:44:49 PM »

^is this supposed to be mike aka kim?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #118 on: September 13, 2012, 01:01:20 PM »
hahahahah karma is a motherfucker

Quadruple OG

« Reply #119 on: September 13, 2012, 01:33:25 PM »
Got sonned into Bolivia.