Author Topic: Daz collaborates with ridiculous Euro Wigger. Dubcc member.  (Read 5686 times)

BIGWORM

Re: Daz collaborates with ridiculous Euro Wigger. Dubcc member.
« Reply #120 on: September 13, 2012, 02:01:30 PM »
Str8 comedy lol...

Desert Lord

Remedy360

« Reply #122 on: September 13, 2012, 04:51:57 PM »
Never thought anything entertaining would actually come out of this beef.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #123 on: September 13, 2012, 05:28:56 PM »
Never thought anything entertaining would actually come out of this beef.

me neither but it looks like we can declare Will the clear cut winner, right?

Madsen hasn't been on all day today and he's on here daily

Sccit

« Reply #124 on: September 13, 2012, 06:10:52 PM »
Will must have more info that he's holdin' back on...why is mike madsen layin low? is he really this kim dude or is it just a close friend of his? shits awkward as fuc.

Matty

« Reply #125 on: September 13, 2012, 06:50:22 PM »
i'm not convinced yet. mike had an explanation as to how he is not kim percy, but is a local affiliate of his. they collaborated on the blog, have uncannily similar interests and live in the same area. complicated, perhaps unlikely, but an explanation nonetheless.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #126 on: September 13, 2012, 07:04:25 PM »
i'm not convinced yet. mike had an explanation as to how he is not kim percy, but is a local affiliate of his. they collaborated on the blog, have uncannily similar interests and live in the same area. complicated, perhaps unlikely, but an explanation nonetheless.

so you think they both share the same e-mail address??  and both share the same boner for DPG?

Matty

« Reply #127 on: September 13, 2012, 07:50:28 PM »

so you think they both share the same e-mail address??  and both share the same boner for DPG?

perhaps. read between the lines ;) further evidence could be useful...maybe can we get a writing style comparison or anything else will may have in the elusive case file :coffee:

Will_B

« Reply #128 on: September 13, 2012, 10:46:19 PM »

so you think they both share the same e-mail address??  and both share the same boner for DPG?

perhaps. read between the lines ;) further evidence could be useful...maybe can we get a writing style comparison or anything else will may have in the elusive case file :coffee:

Nik and Matty are right. I got untold amounts of shit. I can post stuff later to show the 'blog with 6 writers and 1 publisher' was rubbish.

For now remember the quote "this is my second attempt at having a blog, there was no interest in the first one do I'm sticking to hiphop this time ...the one thing I really know anything about"

Fraxxx

« Reply #129 on: September 14, 2012, 02:25:13 AM »
hahahahah karma is a motherfucker

This.

Funny how Mike now tries to downplay what he did to a "jab here and there" when he even said he'd destroy Will's reputation on DubCC. ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

LYRIDER

« Reply #130 on: September 14, 2012, 03:46:24 AM »
SHITS SAD BUT TRUE  :o

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #131 on: September 14, 2012, 06:38:27 AM »
everything can be objectified as some fact on this Disneyland-forum, as long as you push it long enough. just post it 4000 times and flip it around.
i've seen it plenty of times - "Nikc's brother is gay",  "Brian doesn't feed his son", "Nima had sex with Bad Azz",etc etc

so its pointless to even discuss this anymore, cause ive seen it become a neverending story before.
sorry to burst the "entertainment"-bubble - but i'm not going the Will_B-route, and i will not "defend" myself in 56 pages like i have something to hide,  everywhere on the forum during 2 years like he did, cause i simply don't have to.
 have your fun and run with it, i'm not losing any sleep  

only reason i reacted, was cuz i think it's disturbing that someone would find it so important to attempt to push theories so far like this. this is the 4th time i've been someone now.
some of you lunatics, are more disturbing than World Of Warcraft-gamers
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 06:47:23 AM by Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation) »

Will_B

« Reply #132 on: September 14, 2012, 07:35:14 AM »

we don't have the same e-mail & nickname. that was a lie that you threw in.. try again  ;)

Mikes old account on the forum 'fabtoxicp'

Mikes blog 'razorbladepimpin' (made private since yesterday) - Kims Myspace also has a Razor Blade Ballin Ent (deleted since yesterday)

note email address^^

Also on Mikes blog, jokes about Janitors where he works

Kim Percy's facebook - work details (deleted since yesterday)

Kim Percy mspace, same town (just to be clear)

Mike/Kim named his daughter Kim

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=264774.0

Another account on R&B4U

note fabtoxicp but this time with another email

Another account at 'myrecordcrate'

The same email as above attached to Kim Percy (where Mike/Kim organises his DPG CD's lol)

Mikes profile at da-sauce (thanks Petey)

Age 25, born Jan 87

Kim's age on myspace

Kims Zodiac on myspace (19 January – 18 February) ties in.

I could go on but it's boring.

So Mike, tell us more about your album dropping soon huh fella?

"The Next Step", my debutalbum - is in it's early stages... Featuring appearances by Daz Dillinger, RBX, Roscoe (Y.A.), Khujo Goodie (Goodie Mob.), Outlawz, JT Tha Bigga Figga, Kokane, K-Rino, Hussein Fatal (Outlawz), Gonzoe (The Regimé), Kool G. Rap, Bizzy Bone and many more. With production from Domingo, Duggud, El Sheriffo, D.J. Akilles & Professor P, Sam-E, Rune Rotter and many more. Also got two mixtapes coming out - "The Next Step Pre-Mixtape: Hell No, U Ain't Sleepin' On This!!!" and "För blågulingarna...". Featuring appearances by Royce Da 5'9'', Roscoe (Y.A.), Kokane, Young Lucky, Pancho, Ken Ring, Tattarn, Malik - Tattarprinsen and many more... With production from Domingo, Duggud, Sam-E, Afasi (Chopped & Screwed) and many more. Be on the lookout...

Fantasist wigger smdh :grumpy:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #133 on: September 14, 2012, 08:39:26 AM »

He deleted his facebook after this thread was made though

Matty

« Reply #134 on: September 14, 2012, 08:50:44 AM »

He deleted his facebook after this thread was made though

maybe he told kim about the thread and kim did it.