Author Topic: Daz collaborates with ridiculous Euro Wigger. Dubcc member.  (Read 5685 times)

Will_B

Re: Daz collaborates with ridiculous Euro Wigger. Dubcc member.
« Reply #135 on: September 14, 2012, 09:10:52 AM »
i'm not convinced yet. mike had an explanation as to how he is not kim percy, but is a local affiliate of his. they collaborated on the blog, have uncannily similar interests and live in the same area. complicated, perhaps unlikely, but an explanation nonetheless.

He deleted his facebook after this thread was made though

maybe he told kim about the thread and kim did it.

Kim deleted his occupation and a friends comments about 'razor blade ent' off his Facebook, and a load of pictures (all in my inbox still)

He also deleted the 'razor blade' reference off his MySpace (again, in my inbox)

WalterOhDim

• 'G'
« Reply #136 on: September 14, 2012, 10:17:10 AM »
i'm not convinced yet. mike had an explanation as to how he is not kim percy, but is a local affiliate of his. they collaborated on the blog, have uncannily similar interests and live in the same area. complicated, perhaps unlikely, but an explanation nonetheless.

Kim deleted his occupation and a friends comments about 'razor blade ent' off his Facebook, and a load of pictures (all in my inbox still)

He also deleted the 'razor blade' reference off his MySpace (again, in my inbox)

So how come Mike Madsen's not responding?  Something is fishy... Usually I see that fuckin guy posting everyday. 

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #137 on: September 14, 2012, 10:23:54 AM »
Madsen has been reduced to lurking

he logged in today

Will_B

« Reply #138 on: September 14, 2012, 10:26:18 AM »

So how come Mike Madsen's not responding?  Something is fishy... Usually I see that fuckin guy posting everyday. 

Exposed as a bare faced liar again and again

we don't have the same e-mail & nickname. that was a lie that you threw in.. try again  ;)

:grumpy:

WalterOhDim

• 'G'
« Reply #139 on: September 14, 2012, 11:37:24 AM »
So Will, now that you've smoked Kim Percy outta the water, can you give us a history of your beef and why you were so determined to do all this?  Didn't Madsen chin-check you in the past, constantly making you a fool or something?  Is that where all the animosity comes from? 

Will_B

« Reply #140 on: September 14, 2012, 11:52:16 AM »
So Will, now that you've smoked Kim Percy outta the water, can you give us a history of your beef and why you were so determined to do all this?  Didn't Madsen chin-check you in the past, constantly making you a fool or something?  Is that where all the animosity comes from?  

Mikes famous for mp3 sharing. He posted up some discographies and people were helping turn up rare tracks and info (myself included)

But as time went on, Mike started bugging me for money. Asking me to buy him tracks, ringtones, CD's on amazon/ebay...and even send paypal payments for him ...in return for 'Paid dues' (the mp3s he uploaded).

I wasn't into this so I kept helping with his threads (uploading, downloading torrents for him, adding missing track info, producer credits etc) but just evaded replying bout money etc.

One day I bought an album and he instantly PM'd me demanding the tracks. Being tired of him asking for money constantly I just didn't reply. 2 hours later I got an abusive message telling me I was a leech and it was in my interest to send him the mp3's or my 'forum reputation' would suffer.

I told him just to fuck off at that point.

A couple days later he started the first of many threads calling me to be banned - telling everyone I was deleting the links on his threads.

That was well over a year ago, and he's been trolling me 24/7 ever since...

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #141 on: September 14, 2012, 11:54:46 AM »
so who deleted the links?

Black Male

« Reply #142 on: September 14, 2012, 12:01:35 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/_hHDxlm66dE?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/_hHDxlm66dE?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Will_B

« Reply #143 on: September 14, 2012, 12:02:26 PM »
so who deleted the links?

When it first happened, Mike had uploaded a big file, and he sent me the link (i guess later that day),

the link was dead so I let him know and he replied that "THERE IS A SNITCH ON DUBCC, I'VE SUSPECTED FOR A LONG TIME. I'M THINKING NOW IT'S EITHER OKKA, YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE"

I just told him it wasn't me, I mean why would I? Mike admitted he had no proof but he's suspected Okka had also hacked his inbox one time.

It all blew over til I fell out with him then he started accusing me 24/7 again. Obviously he'd already threatened to 'ruin my reputation' so it was hardly surprising.

As to what happened to the link...it probably just died like 99% of links do. It was massive so maybe the host just didn't accept the file (like when u upload a big file to limelinx - it gets all the way to complete but doesn't save)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #144 on: September 14, 2012, 12:05:17 PM »
yo Will you can change your signature now :D

Sccit

« Reply #145 on: September 14, 2012, 02:30:35 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/_hHDxlm66dE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/_hHDxlm66dE</a>

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #146 on: September 14, 2012, 03:32:47 PM »

Lol apply occam's razor up in this bitch.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #147 on: September 14, 2012, 03:42:18 PM »
hey Madsen, do you admit to being the black vaginer finder?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #148 on: September 14, 2012, 07:48:45 PM »

Would you delete your own facebook because a friend had internet beef with some random person? I'd laugh in his face  :laugh:

WalterOhDim

• 'G'
« Reply #149 on: September 15, 2012, 04:45:14 AM »
Well I'm surprised Mike hasn't been on here to defend himself that's odd...  That nigga usually trolls the forums 24/7 and I see him post daily with some dog chit.  To not hear from him and have this thread is an... odd coincidence  ::)