Author Topic: Daz collaborates with ridiculous Euro Wigger. Dubcc member.  (Read 5692 times)

WalterOhDim

• 'G'
Re: Daz collaborates with ridiculous Euro Wigger. Dubcc member.
« Reply #150 on: September 15, 2012, 04:46:09 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/_hHDxlm66dE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/_hHDxlm66dE</a>

Sccit

« Reply #151 on: September 15, 2012, 04:19:04 PM »
Well I'm surprised Mike hasn't been on here to defend himself that's odd...  That nigga usually trolls the forums 24/7 and I see him post daily with some dog chit.  To not hear from him and have this thread is an... odd coincidence  ::)

i think it's obvious, he's doin what it takes to have as little info leak as possible..

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #152 on: September 15, 2012, 04:29:35 PM »
Well I'm surprised Mike hasn't been on here to defend himself that's odd...  That nigga usually trolls the forums 24/7 and I see him post daily with some dog chit.  To not hear from him and have this thread is an... odd coincidence  ::)

i think it's obvious, he's doin what it takes to have as little info leak as possible..
LMFAO
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #153 on: September 15, 2012, 07:02:52 PM »

LMFAO

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #154 on: September 16, 2012, 04:52:14 PM »
So Will actually deleted the links this time?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #155 on: September 17, 2012, 10:34:15 PM »
Well I'm surprised Mike hasn't been on here to defend himself that's odd...

why would i jump in to defend myself every minute of the hour?
this forum is a schoolyard during recess, and most of you are craving for "oh,it's true"-gossip  wether its an objective fact or not, like you were 13 or 14-year old teenage girls.
it would be pointless to nitpick through replies, cuz i can't get through even if i wanted to say somethin (i
already know the repititive "troll"-routine by now, so i won't even bother),
and i honestly don't even care.
i just think the climax has reached a level of disturbance, when you use a network of acquinatcances
and use their asses for entertainment, just cuz you  can't stand your own ground in some petty e-bangin. -

Will did a heck of a job though & came close,  which i already gave him kudos for, but he followed the wrong lead,
stemming from a blog that 6 people posted on.

the razorbladepimpin-blog was loosely tied to the shortlived hiphop-site j-det,
just search on the blog through web-archive.
& i broke it down here already ->http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=288370.msg2866841#msg2866841
(might as well even reach out to the publishers of the same website to get it cleared up,if its important? 

i'm not convinced yet. mike had an explanation as to how he is not kim percy, but is a local affiliate of his. they collaborated on the blog, have uncannily similar interests and live in the same area. complicated, perhaps unlikely, but an explanation nonetheless.

He deleted his facebook after this thread was made though

maybe he told kim about the thread and kim did it.

correct.
nothing has been removed/deleted. just blocked to unlookers, and rightfully so -
before faces and occupation-info of everyone (kids included) from Stalje/Sthlm pops up  in some dumbass dubcc-thread. and people don't share teh same interest, just cuz they "like" facebook-groups (or whatver) that they hotlink to each other through timelines.

FABtoxicp used to be a local entertainment-click in Stalje/Sthlm, when (most of us) were teenagers, 2 rappers, 2 producers,
and 1 reagaetone-singer = (RBBE), and 1 blog (wit 6 persons, mine included, and 1 producer and 1 rapper from RBBE as well) = (razorbladepimpin).
i published & handled the blog along wit producer Abasi, Kim and 1 head from website j-det, plus 2 other dudes. we used to even book artists in Stalje at schoolparties through
the youth-community lunarstorm.nu (3 of us had fabtoxicp in the aliases tied to that specific lunarstorm-account, fabtoxicpAndreas, fabtoxicPrince, & fabtoxicWw). and yes, your welcome to do research here as well on-> www.web.archive.org, or a similar searchengine) 
and yes, some of us did play DPG "2002" & relevant westcoast-oriented hiphop at the time. the dude Will picked up on, is ->
http://www.reverbnation.com/fabprod ,, i never rapped, but i did design the artwork for a homemade mixtape in 04 when i lived in Ukraine. does that count?
been many years now, so it's all pure nostalgia for me though

you named your Daughter after him too..
^guess it would make more sense if i were an MC & named her the same name as myself then? besides, i didnt name her anythin, the mother did.

your reasoning isn't even the problem to me though,Will.
it's the fact that you actually digged through 5000+posts (!) in my dubcc-history, to find a post about my daughters birth and her name.
sick & disturbing shit & put me off a bit.

last post, i wont even pay any attention to you anymore, your too damn extreme and strange for me,
and i feel like you have all the energy in the world, to flip around posts and words for an eternity.
the only thing that you're proving, is that you're an e-banging version of Hannibal Lecter.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #156 on: September 17, 2012, 10:51:58 PM »
for the millionth time Madsen, Will didn't do all this work...it was PM'd to him

Sccit

« Reply #157 on: September 17, 2012, 11:00:40 PM »
i think what made this look bad was more so the fact that you went from being one of the most active posters here to completely disappearing.. people took this ordeal as your enyce moment, mostly due to ur disappearance, above all.

and for the record, is that pic with the duckface you or not?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #158 on: September 17, 2012, 11:14:21 PM »
lol I'd bet anything that's him. Especially based on his initial reaction. Look at the way dude is lashing out at the entire forum.

Will_B

« Reply #159 on: September 17, 2012, 11:33:58 PM »
Looks like I'll have to start posting more pics/info.

Breakdown of the blog later, which is dedicated to Death Row leaks/DPG shit, and personal comments about Mikes life.

"aside from rap, my life is otherwise miserable :'(" <------- which one of your editing team of 6 wrote that for you? LMAO

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #160 on: September 18, 2012, 02:17:48 AM »

Breakdown of the blog later, which is dedicated to Death Row leaks/DPG shit, and personal comments about Mikes life.

"aside from rap, my life is otherwise miserable :'(" <------- which one of your editing team of 6 wrote that for you? LMAO

Oh shit LMAO
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

« Reply #161 on: September 18, 2012, 04:15:19 AM »
for the millionth time Madsen, Will didn't do all this work...it was PM'd to him
lol, i doubt it. who the hell would dig through 5000 of my posts, just so he could find a post about my daughter and her birth? you honestly think that someone beside Will did it?

i think what made this look bad was more so the fact that you went from being one of the most active posters here to completely disappearing.. people took this ordeal as your enyce moment, mostly due to ur disappearance, above all.

and for the record, is that pic with the duckface you or not?

no.

and why would i have to log in, and discuss my identity with an obsessed sociopath like Will every day?
this isn't the first time, ive been through one of his circuses either

you'd only link what would suit you. blog was published by me, but more writers climbed on board too. people can search the blog themselves through a webarchive-engine. not hard at all
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 04:32:03 AM by Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation) »

Will_B

« Reply #162 on: September 18, 2012, 05:15:14 AM »
2 days ago...

we don't have the same e-mail & nickname. that was a lie that you threw in.. try again  ;)

Today...

3 of us had fabtoxicp in the aliases tied to that specific lunarstorm-account, fabtoxicpAndreas, fabtoxicPrince, & fabtoxicWw

WalterOhDim

• 'G'
« Reply #163 on: September 18, 2012, 05:15:42 AM »
no.

So why did you stop posting as Michael Madsen?  You've admitted being Darkwing Duck but why the change all of a sudden.  This is bizarre  ???

Mike... the sooner you admit it the sooner we can move on.  Your just making this harder.  Everything will blow over, stop being trapped in the closet like R. Kelly. 
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 05:18:16 AM by WalterOhDim »

« Reply #164 on: September 18, 2012, 06:32:32 AM »
2 days ago...

we don't have the same e-mail & nickname. that was a lie that you threw in.. try again  ;)

Today...

3 of us had fabtoxicp in the aliases tied to that specific lunarstorm-account, fabtoxicpAndreas, fabtoxicPrince, & fabtoxicWw

nice try. lunarstorm is a youth community, not an e-mail
please waste more of your obsessed time with quotes, printscreen-uploads & theories.

the fact that you digged through 5000 of my dubcc-posts to find a post about my daughters birth, is just the cream of the crop

no.

So why did you stop posting as Michael Madsen?  You've admitted being Darkwing Duck but why the change all of a sudden.  This is bizarre  ???

Mike... the sooner you admit it the sooner we can move on.  Your just making this harder.  Everything will blow over, stop being trapped in the closet like R. Kelly.  

ive been Darkwing Duck for a few weeks now, before this thread was  made.  and what do you want me to admit?

« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 06:44:01 AM by Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation) »