Author Topic: DUBCNN DOIN THE WEST COAST A DISSERVICE  (Read 1540 times)

aerroc

Re: DUBCNN DOIN THE WEST COAST A DISSERVICE
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2012, 05:30:06 PM »
I ain't goona talk about any artist in particular though I know DOZENS who never got their names mentioned here (except for a few fan threads) but NEVER in the news section but to state that ""IF IT AINT HERE IT DONT COUNT" is I guess nothing more & nothing less than a slogan.
In HARD FACT of course it is totally UN-true.
The "New West" has been rising for a couple years now & it ain't because it's not mentioned here that it DOESn't HAPPEN! These guys are droppinf PRO mixtapes, PRO videos & doing shows all over Cali, meaning they earned themselves a true following. & To hell with it, at the end of the day THEY don't need to be here now & some of them probably won't WANT to either when they are asked to but no longer need to.
That's one of the reason why this siate will become irrelevent UNLESS it changes as drastically as the "lay-out" of the site,
but this time IN ESSENCE & SUBSTANCE, not only in APPEARANCE!

i agree with you 100% also the west hasn't been like this in a long time

aerroc

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2012, 05:31:35 PM »
"IF IT AINT HERE IT DONT COUNT"?

What the fuck do that even mean? A nigga like me been rockin' mics goin' on 12 years, doin' shows with the legends, holdin' my own amongst the greats. No short cuts, no fabricated numbers; a man of the PEOPLE. I stay in artist mode - my track record speaks for itself. This is not about the real muthafuckaz on here who hold it down for the west coast, I'm talkin about the mufuckaz who aint never even been to Cali, tryna dictate what goes on out west, bein biased, showin support only to their personal favorites. I'm born and raised in Los Angeles, holdin' down the 818 SFV region like no other, but still cant get no love!? The people are disgruntled. Every business is based on Klientel...and u got NONE. Peoples contactin' me on my twitter with false promises; send this, send that...I'm always doin my part... but I ride no mans nuts for props.

"these new niggaz aint paid dues now they all in my lane....it's a shame how they out 2 get ya......................"

if u let some out of town or any guy take your spot u have no one but to blame but yourself

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2012, 08:12:15 PM »
I ain't goona talk about any artist in particular though I know DOZENS who never got their names mentioned here (except for a few fan threads) but NEVER in the news section but to state that ""IF IT AINT HERE IT DONT COUNT" is I guess nothing more & nothing less than a slogan.
In HARD FACT of course it is totally UN-true.
The "New West" has been rising for a couple years now & it ain't because it's not mentioned here that it DOESn't HAPPEN! These guys are droppinf PRO mixtapes, PRO videos & doing shows all over Cali, meaning they earned themselves a true following. & To hell with it, at the end of the day THEY don't need to be here now & some of them probably won't WANT to either when they are asked to but no longer need to.
That's one of the reason why this siate will become irrelevent UNLESS it changes as drastically as the "lay-out" of the site,
but this time IN ESSENCE & SUBSTANCE, not only in APPEARANCE!

i agree with you 100% also the west hasn't been like this in a long time

definitely, it's xploding & QUALITY almost equals the QUANTITY! I discover new talented guys every week!

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2012, 08:42:43 PM »
Some of yall if it is so easy, fire up wordpress and put out a west coast website that will blow away the competition. Don't worry I'll wait, Katt Williams voice

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2012, 09:35:32 PM »
Some of yall if it is so easy, fire up wordpress and put out a west coast website that will blow away the competition. Don't worry I'll wait, Katt Williams voice

i feel ya, but i dont think that's what this thread's about

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2012, 09:55:00 PM »

not to blow away your awaken wish but what do you blow away? Katt Williams voice or not. It's ALWAYS the same with the "staff" here they think they SOOO great they need change nothing, or at best the layout! Like they don't want to see & hear the friendly advice of the people who visit the site & the forum to make it better! Like they SOOO much better than to heed anyone else's advice but they own. Sorry to tell you buddy but that's EXACTLY how KINGS FALL throughout history...
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 09:58:10 PM by Cordozzar Drakko »

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2012, 10:00:46 PM »

not to blow away your awaken wish but what do you blow away? Katt Williams voice or not. It's ALWAYS the same with the "staff" here they think they SOOO great they need change nothing, or at best the layout! Like they don't want to see & hear the friendly advice of the people who visit the site & the forum to make it better! Like they SOOO much better than to heed anyone else's advice but they own. Sorry to tell you buddy but that's EXACTLY how KINGS FALL throughout history...

preach

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2012, 02:19:41 PM »

Didn't need the history lesson but thanks anyway bro.

I hear and see what, your saying, all valid points, and my only question to you is where is that getting you? If it continues to fall on deaf ears what can you do to change things. Maybe change for this site is either A) falling on deaf ears and they feel it aint broke or B) It's underway.

I don't have a "wish" for this site. Could this site have some changes? Sure so can HHDX and any other site out there. But at the end of the day that's up to staff and ownership.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2012, 02:36:50 PM »

I hear and see what, your saying, all valid points, and my only question to you is where is that getting you? If it continues to fall on deaf ears what can you do to change things. Maybe change for this site is either A) falling on deaf ears and they feel it aint broke or B) It's underway.

I don't have a "wish" for this site. Could this site have some changes? Sure so can HHDX and any other site out there. But at the end of the day that's up to staff and ownership.

Definitely

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2012, 01:58:38 PM »

thats cool and all, but this is Klientel's first time speakin out, after a year of bein treated as less....he didnt realize just how sever the staff was when it comes to biting the hand that feeds u (aka ignoring those who reach out)... and this is someone who has been interviewed on local radio, had his music played on kday, performed with quik, dpg, pete rock, etc....not just some random new cat.

d-nice...are u part of the dubcnn staff or just a mod on the forum?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2012, 02:16:27 PM »

thats cool and all, but this is Klientel's first time speakin out, after a year of bein treated as less....he didnt realize just how sever the staff was when it comes to biting the hand that feeds u (aka ignoring those who reach out)... and this is someone who has been interviewed on local radio, had his music played on kday, performed with quik, dpg, pete rock, etc....not just some random new cat.

d-nice...are u part of the dubcnn staff or just a mod on the forum?

Mod. Never heard back to be part of staff  ;) See my point?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2012, 04:24:32 PM »
klientel is the definition of some random cat. ive got a homie who raps and shit, hes been on the radio and opened up for some big name west coast rappers, hes still a nobody and if dubcnn featured him i would laugh

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2012, 05:22:03 PM »
klientel is the definition of some random cat. ive got a homie who raps and shit, hes been on the radio and opened up for some big name west coast rappers, hes still a nobody and if dubcnn featured him i would laugh

Your "homie" is probably some gameless nerd if thats how u feel.. Ever peep dubcnn ? Gang of unknown underground acts being promoted. Cats never talked about on this forum constantly being pushed. As long as they a staff favorite, they get love, even over established artists.

You prolly just failtrollin, as usual, tho. If not, what's ya homies name ?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2012, 06:05:46 PM »
My Jigga.  If all y'all r worried about is DubCNN then it's safe to say that your careers aren't going anywhere past yall folks basement

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2012, 08:29:40 PM »
My Jigga.  If all y'all r worried about is DubCNN then it's safe to say that your careers aren't going anywhere past yall folks basement

Who said any1 is worried? Shits moreso about callin out the coverage on dubcnn (or lack thereof) than anything.