Author Topic: DUBCNN DOIN THE WEST COAST A DISSERVICE  (Read 1534 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: DUBCNN DOIN THE WEST COAST A DISSERVICE
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2012, 08:41:10 PM »
C'mon Nik, who r u trying to convince, me or u?

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2012, 01:14:35 AM »

do u think dubcnn is the end all of makin' it in this industry? u puttin it on a pedestal, my boy

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2012, 01:20:23 AM »

do u think dubcnn is the end all of makin' it in this industry? u puttin it on a pedestal, my boy

You've been bitching about it for months though man, clearly they either aint listening or don't care, start focusing your energy on the other blogs.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2012, 01:33:48 AM »

You've been bitching about it for months though man, clearly they either aint listening or don't care, start focusing your energy on the other blogs.

aint bitchin bout shit, my friend...clearly, lotsa people think dubcnn is lackin in certain coverage. maybe it's because they're understaffed, maybe because they simply dont care. but regardless, most peeps think like u...they dont feel like voicin' their opinions, so dubcnn thinks the people are okay with it. lets be real, tho.. if Klientel aint gettin the proper coverage and he feels it's an injustice, what kinda homie would i be 2 not back him on that? 

but i feel ya, tho...we obviously are in contact with other sites and got shit lined up for when the debut L.A.M.B album drops. but it's still a shame that the staff at dubcnn feels it's necessary to ignore a cat who's been a part of this site longer than they have - who's been holdin' it down and supported the west coast movement through thick n thin. all good, tho.. Klientel has a whole album of material produced by Fingazz, with top notch guest appearances...if dubcnn doesn't wanna show love, there are other outlets who most definitely do.

LYRIDER

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2012, 01:43:08 AM »

Klientel has a whole album of material produced by Fingazz, with top notch guest appearances...if dubcnn doesn't wanna show love, there are other outlets who most definitely do.

Fosho!  ?

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2012, 06:33:16 AM »
<a href="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F29632813" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F29632813</a>

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2012, 07:26:52 AM »

aw don't give me that shit Nikolas, u know u care.  it ain't hard 2 tell lol

u've been campaigning on here and on here only 4 too long now.  it's not a good look image-wise if you're on the forum of a site bitching about how y'all don't give no promo to your boyz regardless of the reason why you're doing it.  you're coming at it all backwards.  do u tho my kike, all i'm sayin is stop playin yourself, you're out here lookin crazy 4 somethin that isn't so serious.  there's other artists out here putting just as much work in and more and they're not gettin any burn on any of the major sites or even the semi-major sites, ya'll aint the only 1's.  and i'm talkin about niggaz who've done work with famous/very well known DJ's, Artists, and Producers [some i know personally]

u aint playin it cool.  actin' like you're cool ain't the same as actually being cool.  there's this chick around here i've been tryna get at for years (she even happens to be a redbone from Cali at that) and she plays it like she don't be feelin me even though my instincts tell me otherwise.  i don't be comin at the chick like "stop playin wit me, i deserve u and u deserve me.  take me now or ima kill u and myself!".  i'm just sittin back playin it chill.  she even told me not so long ago, "how long r u going to keep this up?" and then i flipped the script somehow (i forgot what i said).  and so long story short i was like, "so i'll see you later?" and she's like "yeah".  u can read this like i lost but i actually havent.  she does everything under the sun when i see her to make me keep thinking otherwise.  it is what it is, keep it movin'.  that's how u gotta look at it, eventually she'll come around if i'm not already in a different situation by then.  

i hope that little story doesn't go over your head
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 07:34:55 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

LYRIDER

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2012, 07:42:01 AM »
<a href="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F29632813" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F29632813</a>

ALREADY HEARD THOSE FINGAZZ TRACKS (3CUTS IF IM NOT MISTAKIN) AND STILL BUMPIN THEM HARD .... BUT A WHOLE ALBUM MATERIAL ? THAT WOULD BE DOPE  8)

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2012, 04:17:16 PM »

aw don't give me that shit Nikolas, u know u care.  it ain't hard 2 tell lol

u've been campaigning on here and on here only 4 too long now.  it's not a good look image-wise if you're on the forum of a site bitching about how y'all don't give no promo to your boyz regardless of the reason why you're doing it.  you're coming at it all backwards.  do u tho my kike, all i'm sayin is stop playin yourself, you're out here lookin crazy 4 somethin that isn't so serious.  there's other artists out here putting just as much work in and more and they're not gettin any burn on any of the major sites or even the semi-major sites, ya'll aint the only 1's.  and i'm talkin about niggaz who've done work with famous/very well known DJ's, Artists, and Producers [some i know personally]

u aint playin it cool.  actin' like you're cool ain't the same as actually being cool.  there's this chick around here i've been tryna get at for years (she even happens to be a redbone from Cali at that) and she plays it like she don't be feelin me even though my instincts tell me otherwise.  i don't be comin at the chick like "stop playin wit me, i deserve u and u deserve me.  take me now or ima kill u and myself!".  i'm just sittin back playin it chill.  she even told me not so long ago, "how long r u going to keep this up?" and then i flipped the script somehow (i forgot what i said).  and so long story short i was like, "so i'll see you later?" and she's like "yeah".  u can read this like i lost but i actually havent.  she does everything under the sun when i see her to make me keep thinking otherwise.  it is what it is, keep it movin'.  that's how u gotta look at it, eventually she'll come around if i'm not already in a different situation by then.  

i hope that little story doesn't go over your head

difference between those artists and me is that i've helped establish this site. i was part of the original core who came up with the idea for dubcc back when the dre forums got infested with "teeny boppers" (as we called 'em back then). i feel like i should be shown a lil more respect than that....i'm not just some random cat comin' at 'em with some random shit. this whole forum was founded as a community. this shit got 2 their heads, tho. but i'm cool on all of it...as klientel pointed out, this aint about west coast shit. the founders of this site dont represent the west, cuz they not from out here. how they gunna dictate what gets heard out here when they shun cats from the west who been down from day 1? and i feel what u sayin about playin it cool and not lettin the peoples know how we feel about all that, but at the same time, rud has actually promised dubcnn spots 2 klientel, and this dates back 2 a year ago...so how hard is it really to follow through and put up a little 2 sentence spot for ya boy? really, tho. pay it forward...it aint really about the promotion. if it was about that, this thread woulda never been made...it's about principle, and shits fucked up out here, ya feel? thats all it reall is

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2012, 04:24:13 PM »

ALREADY HEARD THOSE FINGAZZ TRACKS (3CUTS IF IM NOT MISTAKIN) AND STILL BUMPIN THEM HARD .... BUT A WHOLE ALBUM MATERIAL ? THAT WOULD BE DOPE  8)

yea...and the reason u dont know is because dubcnn never put up the spot mentioning the Klientel album produced by Fingazz, so let em know. He got that in the vault, sittin...then the official album he workin on, "Everybody Eats"; Jake One, Scott Storch, Prince n Purps, just 2 name some of the producers... shit goes

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2012, 06:40:28 PM »
This auld probably go in a PM (and if you're smart u WON'T respond) but what the fuck r u gonna do about it?  U don't have any business being in the game if u can only make 1 thing, the greats keep churnin em out. 

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2012, 07:52:10 PM »
dunno what u talkin bout, we just gettin started. aint even put the debut out yet.... u should be rollin wit us, considerin u once said u called Nima and got shitted on. but i guess it's every man for himself in this mufucka.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2012, 08:03:54 PM »
When?

You definitely need a lawyer or a Manager around.  U don't know what to say out your mouth or how to act sometimes

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2012, 08:49:19 PM »
When?

You definitely need a lawyer or a Manager around.  U don't know what to say out your mouth or how to act sometimes

naah...i need support. from cats like u, who doin the exact opposite. u should stand behind us, knowin that the peeps in question dont give a fuck about u. if u scared 2 take a stand and need a manager to manage ur thoughts, cuz u dont wanna say what u feel, then thats on u. we dont operate that way. like i said, i know these cats from when they first signed up to this site...these cats aint powerful enough to out us, and even if they were, why would they? it aint even like that.. u dont have to stand behind us...it would simply make more sense if u did.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2012, 08:53:21 PM »
When?

You definitely need a lawyer or a Manager around.  U don't know what to say out your mouth or how to act sometimes

naah...i need support. from cats like u, who doin the exact opposite. u should stand behind us, knowin that the peeps in question dont give a fuck about u. if u scared 2 take a stand and need a manager to manage ur thoughts, cuz u dont wanna say what u feel, then thats on u. we dont operate that way. dubcnn aint no MTV, even if they view themselves as that. u dont get outed by standin up to the bullshit. like i said, i know these cats from when they first signed up to this site lol...cats runnin this shit have very minimal say in the way shit goes down. u dont have to stand behind us...it would simply make more sense if u did.

Nik I've supported u by keeping quiet on all of the dumb things you've said and done over the years lol (which includes my break in silence in this thread).  Y'all have my support, anybody that's tryna do this has my support.  Like I said, you're failing by making all of this public, if u really cared like that u'd DM (1st of all) and this thread would've never been made (along with some of he other 1's).  

There's a reason why mediums like Twitter and MySpace/Facebook were invented and the Industry use it.  U and I can only say and do so much, the more u go at it the more u hang yourself.  U don't think certain people are aware of your movement?  I'm sure if u holla'd at em behind the scenes they'd be more than happy to oblige u but u poppin off on the forum of a website doesn't make u look professional.