Author Topic: Eazy-E Temporary Insanity Press Kit  (Read 4076 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Eazy-E Temporary Insanity Press Kit
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2012, 11:51:51 PM »
But back then that was old for a rapper.  I thought your name was "OG Classic Material"?  You sure as hell come across like u don't know much
fuck outta here you lame ! back then you had niggas droppin' debuts at 26 27 years old who the fuck are you to tell them niggas they was too old ? i got gadgets that got more sense than you.

only old niggaz i seen back then droppin shit was ice t and chuck d they was both like 27 when they was doin they shit! ice t just came in the wrong generation.

You're right fa sho and I was going to say that there were a handful of mid to late 20 something guys doing their thing, but a lot of stars from then weren't that old and it really was only a handful of them.  And what I was initially saying was that a Rap Career isn't what it used to be.  Guys like Jeezy and Birdman (and Jay Z among others) have put serious cracks in that glass ceiling.  Rick Ross is damn near 40 years old homie, Chuck D's career wasn't that poppin at 40.  When he was 40 he was playing the Old Skool Grandfather Hip Hop role by just doing PR Spots on Television and Radio.  Back then (early 2000's and the 90's) that's really all a Rapper his age could do. 

U actually gotta have repoire and a little bit of weight to move around in this game if u want part of the spotlight (and I knew that before the Timbaland interview).  Its not like the 90's where any random no named nigga who spit a beast 16 or dropped a record coming out the gate would have the whole world on his doorstep (those days are behind us now).  Sure u had a couple dudes back then who were pushin 30 were on (few) but it isn't like it is today.  I betchu that you can't name too many rappers under 25 who r on.  The only young rappers in the game like that who have somewhat of a repoire or any type of credibility come from the West and it's few of them (Tyga, Kendrick who happens to be 25, and Odd Future and they don't even brand their music as Hip Hop like that).  Go ahead and do the numbers, now think about all of the rappers u c everyday on your tv screen and hear on the radio who's over 30 or close to it. 

The numbers don't even add up when u compare the age ranges to the 80's and 90's.  U had more younginz my age doin their thing back then verses now (I'm not even 24 yet ftr).  But feel free (anybody) to prove me wrong.  So far in 2012 all u have is Chief Keef and GBE who for right now can only be labeled flavor of the year and Lil' Mouse who can only be labeled flavor of the month.  And I can't count Chris Brown as a rapper just yet, he's still an RnB nigga foreal.  But I'm tellin u, look at that shit.  There were way more rappers under 25 doing their thing back then there there was today and the age range has bumped up to some Classic Rock N Roll music shit (even Dre wasn't even 25 when "Eazy Duz It" and "Straight Outta Compton" came out). 

A lot of the Entertainment and Sports industry seems like it has been trending that way nowadays. 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2012, 11:53:02 PM »
Long story short thats only 1/5 of the truth

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2012, 08:21:47 AM »
But back then that was old for a rapper.  I thought your name was "OG Classic Material"?  You sure as hell come across like u don't know much
fuck outta here you lame ! back then you had niggas droppin' debuts at 26 27 years old who the fuck are you to tell them niggas they was too old ? i got gadgets that got more sense than you.

only old niggaz i seen back then droppin shit was ice t and chuck d they was both like 27 when they was doin they shit! ice t just came in the wrong generation.
jay z was how old when he dropped reasonble doubt ? how old was dmx when it's dark and hell is hot dropped ? dre was 27 when he put out the chronic, 50 cent was 27 when get rich or die tryin' came out, etc. i think that no matter how are you are if you still have the ability to spit should keep doin' it. black though is 40+ and still spittin' fire. just cause some muthafuckas wit no respect for this culture thinks he's old should he stop ? hell no he's spittin' better than these muthafuckas young enough to be  his kids. there no age limit on hip hop and those that feel like they are are gonna be the niggas wit midlife crisis issues when they reach that age.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2012, 08:31:52 AM »
Nigga u thirsty  :drool:

Nigga your gimmick is old :sleep:

U know nothing about Hip Hop and the culture except the bubble u live in
no gimmicks or thirst over here my g just real shit. you may be thirsty though go drink some ass sweat from them dirty funky ass bitches you fuck nigga. the term hip hop should be erased from your vocabulary completely because you don't know a damn thing about it. 2 chainz is not hip hop. stick to that simple simon says shit you listen to and stop postin'. i blaze one up and laugh at your threads on the reg. get ya shit together and don't become another statistic even if it 's too late for you.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2012, 08:39:41 AM »

Says the person who believes Nicki Minaj, 2Chainz, and Chief Keef are real hip-hop.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2012, 08:42:21 AM »

Says the person who believes Nicki Minaj, 2Chainz, and Chief Keef are real hip-hop.
he a lil dirty nigga. i'm glad you see what i see though. LOL

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2012, 03:21:09 PM »
for anybody that's interested eazy-e.org got some exclusive shit too.  8)

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2012, 05:59:41 PM »

You're right fa sho and I was going to say that there were a handful of mid to late 20 something guys doing their thing, but a lot of stars from then weren't that old and it really was only a handful of them.  And what I was initially saying was that a Rap Career isn't what it used to be.  Guys like Jeezy and Birdman (and Jay Z among others) have put serious cracks in that glass ceiling.  Rick Ross is damn near 40 years old homie, Chuck D's career wasn't that poppin at 40.  When he was 40 he was playing the Old Skool Grandfather Hip Hop role by just doing PR Spots on Television and Radio.  Back then (early 2000's and the 90's) that's really all a Rapper his age could do. 

U actually gotta have repoire and a little bit of weight to move around in this game if u want part of the spotlight (and I knew that before the Timbaland interview).  Its not like the 90's where any random no named nigga who spit a beast 16 or dropped a record coming out the gate would have the whole world on his doorstep (those days are behind us now).  Sure u had a couple dudes back then who were pushin 30 were on (few) but it isn't like it is today.  I betchu that you can't name too many rappers under 25 who r on.  The only young rappers in the game like that who have somewhat of a repoire or any type of credibility come from the West and it's few of them (Tyga, Kendrick who happens to be 25, and Odd Future and they don't even brand their music as Hip Hop like that).  Go ahead and do the numbers, now think about all of the rappers u c everyday on your tv screen and hear on the radio who's over 30 or close to it. 

The numbers don't even add up when u compare the age ranges to the 80's and 90's.  U had more younginz my age doin their thing back then verses now (I'm not even 24 yet ftr).  But feel free (anybody) to prove me wrong.  So far in 2012 all u have is Chief Keef and GBE who for right now can only be labeled flavor of the year and Lil' Mouse who can only be labeled flavor of the month.  And I can't count Chris Brown as a rapper just yet, he's still an RnB nigga foreal.  But I'm tellin u, look at that shit.  There were way more rappers under 25 doing their thing back then there there was today and the age range has bumped up to some Classic Rock N Roll music shit (even Dre wasn't even 25 when "Eazy Duz It" and "Straight Outta Compton" came out). 

A lot of the Entertainment and Sports industry seems like it has been trending that way nowadays. 

that nigga 2chainz 37 LOL but got the HOTTEST album out!

and e-40 is like 47 lmao

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2012, 06:00:11 PM »

jay z was how old when he dropped reasonble doubt ? how old was dmx when it's dark and hell is hot dropped ? dre was 27 when he put out the chronic, 50 cent was 27 when get rich or die tryin' came out, etc. i think that no matter how are you are if you still have the ability to spit should keep doin' it. black though is 40+ and still spittin' fire. just cause some muthafuckas wit no respect for this culture thinks he's old should he stop ? hell no he's spittin' better than these muthafuckas young enough to be  his kids. there no age limit on hip hop and those that feel like they are are gonna be the niggas wit midlife crisis issues when they reach that age.

So then u agree?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2012, 06:00:57 PM »
But back then that was old for a rapper.  I thought your name was "OG Classic Material"?  You sure as hell come across like u don't know much

You're right fa sho and I was going to say that there were a handful of mid to late 20 something guys doing their thing, but a lot of stars from then weren't that old and it really was only a handful of them.  And what I was initially saying was that a Rap Career isn't what it used to be.  Guys like Jeezy and Birdman (and Jay Z among others) have put serious cracks in that glass ceiling.  Rick Ross is damn near 40 years old homie, Chuck D's career wasn't that poppin at 40.  When he was 40 he was playing the Old Skool Grandfather Hip Hop role by just doing PR Spots on Television and Radio.  Back then (early 2000's and the 90's) that's really all a Rapper his age could do.  

U actually gotta have repoire and a little bit of weight to move around in this game if u want part of the spotlight (and I knew that before the Timbaland interview).  Its not like the 90's where any random no named nigga who spit a beast 16 or dropped a record coming out the gate would have the whole world on his doorstep (those days are behind us now).  Sure u had a couple dudes back then who were pushin 30 were on (few) but it isn't like it is today.  I betchu that you can't name too many rappers under 25 who r on.  The only young rappers in the game like that who have somewhat of a repoire or any type of credibility come from the West and it's few of them (Tyga, Kendrick who happens to be 25, and Odd Future and they don't even brand their music as Hip Hop like that).  Go ahead and do the numbers, now think about all of the rappers u c everyday on your tv screen and hear on the radio who's over 30 or close to it.  

The numbers don't even add up when u compare the age ranges to the 80's and 90's.  U had more younginz my age doin their thing back then verses now (I'm not even 24 yet ftr).  But feel free (anybody) to prove me wrong.  So far in 2012 all u have is Chief Keef and GBE who for right now can only be labeled flavor of the year and Lil' Mouse who can only be labeled flavor of the month.  And I can't count Chris Brown as a rapper just yet, he's still an RnB nigga foreal.  But I'm tellin u, look at that shit.  There were way more rappers under 25 doing their thing back then there there was today and the age range has bumped up to some Classic Rock N Roll music shit (even Dre wasn't even 25 when "Eazy Duz It" and "Straight Outta Compton" came out).  

that nigga 2chainz 37 LOL but got the HOTTEST album out!

and e-40 is like 47 lmao

;)
*n/h*

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2012, 06:03:42 PM »

he a lil dirty nigga. i'm glad you see what i see though. LOL

U niggaz need to relearn how to have fun again becuz it sounds like y'all are truly having a midlife crisis and are on the verge of suicide in real life.  #justsayin

And considering I've never even bothered to listen to an entire Nicki Minaj album (or mixtape) I'm going to go out on a limb and call your future trolling endeavors a complete Fail already.  I could really just rip u right now but u don't command my attention like that, as far as I see you're a fan

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2012, 06:06:33 PM »
an who the fuck is anybody to decide what is real hip hop?

niggaz was doin the pee wee herman back in the day but because it came out in the golden age does that mean it's real hip hop?? bleehhhh niggaz needa stop putting themselves on a pedestal because they listen to jeru the damaja, jedi mind tricks, artifacts, hiero, and a bunch of underground shit.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2012, 06:08:35 PM »
an who the fuck is anybody to decide what is real hip hop?

niggaz was doin the pee wee herman back in the day but because it came out in the golden age does that mean it's real hip hop?? bleehhhh niggaz needa stop putting themselves on a pedestal because they listen to jeru the damaja, jedi mind tricks, artifacts, hiero, and a bunch of underground shit.

It is what it is my dude.  It doesn't take a scholar to see what's happening here

teletomble

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2012, 03:13:59 AM »
Do We Know Why This Album Didnt Come Out?

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2012, 05:17:36 AM »
Do We Know Why This Album Didnt Come Out?

Eazy-E planned "Temporary Insanity" to be his second solo album after "Eazy-Duz-It", previously for May 1992. He only released the EP titled "5150 Home 4 Tha Sick" in order to introduce the project.

The shelved album was produced by Dr Dre, Naughty By Nature, Bobby "Bobcat" Ervin, Cold 187Um... Due to "The Chronic" and tensions with Dr Dre, he decided to not release this project (containing Dre productions) and one year later, he released "It's On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa" EP. Eazy-E also planned to release his second album with 2 Discs, "Temporary Insanity" could be a 2CD album. Then, "Str8 Off Tha Streetz Of Muthaphukkin Compton" was a 2CD album but Eazy-E didn't finished it.

According to The Source, July '93
Rumor has it that in the three years that he has been working on this album, Eazy has completed over 60 tracks from gangsta to R&B to metal to bugged out. Hopefully this record will be on par with the things he did during the NWA era and not like the nonsense he dropped on his recent EP. Eazy has been working like a madman in order to get every thing dope and it has taken its toll on him. As a result of working with new producers and lyrics writers. Flying to New York every weekend for various video appearances, worrying about Dre and Ice Cube getting back together, attending the "second Rodney King trial" and severing his ties with Priority Records, he's lost aabout 35 pounds off of his stocky frame and is very exhausted. What started out as fun has turned into a labor of love, blood, sweat, tears and survival. We'll see what happens.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 05:29:03 AM by donfathaimmortal »
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !