Author Topic: Jeezy vs rick ross and 50 Cent involved as well  (Read 1932 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Jeezy vs rick ross and 50 Cent involved as well
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2012, 01:10:49 PM »
and the little wigger shit boi returns.  back for more big black cocks

Ease off that wigger talk before you find yourself in Arlington Cemetery.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2012, 04:09:26 PM »
So I hear 50 was wilding out at Puffy, sonned 2 Chains and then Gunplay got knocked out by 50 and stomped out by 5 G Unit dudes, who knows lol?
idk what happened wit 50 and 2 shackles but gunplay did get into it wit g unit. there is footage of him and somebody goin' at it though.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2012, 04:53:28 PM »
Jeezy and Gunplay are about that life.

50 is about that bread.

Ross is about his health.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2012, 10:59:36 PM »

50 is about that bread.

How is Gunplay about that life? He ran up on 50, 50 hit em with the double mayweather, then Gunplay got stomped out, and got his chain snatched.

I appreciate the fact he tried to punch the cat who got mased but cmon, MMG take the L in this one.

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2012, 12:03:45 AM »

50 is about that bread.

How is Gunplay about that life? He ran up on 50, 50 hit em with the double mayweather, then Gunplay got stomped out, and got his chain snatched.

I appreciate the fact he tried to punch the cat who got mased but cmon, MMG take the L in this one.

50 and Gunplay didn't even come into contact at all with eachother it was just 50's security guards jumping dude lol he's about that life for at least attempting to take on a crew of trained rentacops dolo and not running away

we'll have to see how it all really went once more videos start leaking cuz none that are out prove anything for either party

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2012, 01:05:29 AM »

50 is about that bread.

sSource ? I thought so.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2012, 01:45:53 AM »
i

50 is about that bread.

sSource ? I thought so.

There was heaps of chatter on Twitter by cats who were there, ill link it when I'm near a computer and not on my phone

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2012, 03:13:33 AM »
Exactly. Which means, no source. Flex was talking about gun fire and even that turned out to be fake.

Fact is, nobody knows shit (yet).

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2012, 07:09:19 AM »
Exactly. Which means, no source. Flex was talking about gun fire and even that turned out to be fake.

Fact is, nobody knows shit (yet).

you have a point.  its like how ppl say Wayne and Baby are fake gangsters even though thats never been authenticated by the streets, just random anonymous tweets

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2012, 08:00:44 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hpe07uD9pPk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Hpe07uD9pPk</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2012, 08:06:53 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/tj3KMujUPow" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/tj3KMujUPow</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PK2_Q4v-oBM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/PK2_Q4v-oBM</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2012, 08:25:00 AM »
Maybach nigga!!!!

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2012, 10:16:48 AM »
50 and Gunplay didn't even come into contact at all with eachother it was just 50's security guards jumping dude

There's a video up here with Gunplay and Mike Knox fightin' after they got peppersprayed. How is Mike security? lol And this is just the end of the video appearantly. Before this Gunplay got jumped.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2012, 11:55:07 AM »
50 and Gunplay didn't even come into contact at all with eachother it was just 50's security guards jumping dude

There's a video up here with Gunplay and Mike Knox fightin' after they got peppersprayed. How is Mike security? lol And this is just the end of the video appearantly. Before this Gunplay got jumped.

This. And Gunplay is on the radio admitting to getting his chainsnatched. The hate for 50 goes so deep people are blind.

Blood$

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2012, 12:53:13 PM »

This. And Gunplay is on the radio admitting to getting his chainsnatched. The hate for 50 goes so deep people are blind.

Gunplay said he doesn't know where he lost his chain lol he didn't admit to getting it robbed although I don't doubt that possibility.

Mike Knox certainly isn't a rapper, he's nobody therefore he is security, unlicensed at that, so call him a goon or what Gunplay is to Ross.

and who is hating on 50 cuz it damn sure ain't me lol