Author Topic: Dr. Dre: Please stop rapping  (Read 1349 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: Dr. Dre: Please stop rapping
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2012, 01:52:17 PM »
third, there hasn't been another Dogg Pound album produced by Daz that sound anywhere close to the production quality of Dogg Food even when he used talented could-producers like Soopafly and Mike Dean.

To be fair, Soopafly comes into the studio, knocks out a beat, then goes outside and knocks out a hoe.  He doesn't have time to sit in the studio for 6 weeks trying to perfect a beat.  He's got other business to handle.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2012, 02:49:48 PM »
third, there hasn't been another Dogg Pound album produced by Daz that sound anywhere close to the production quality of Dogg Food even when he used talented could-producers like Soopafly and Mike Dean.

To be fair, Soopafly comes into the studio, knocks out a beat, then goes outside and knocks out a hoe.  He doesn't have time to sit in the studio for 6 weeks trying to perfect a beat.  He's got other business to handle.

hahaha  8)

i enter in this thread just cause i saw ur name.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2012, 03:30:15 PM »
Shut your bitch ass up Nik.  Its not an "educated guess", its an ignorant assumption and pure fantasy.  You wasnt at CamAm Studios during that era so stop living in this fantasy world that u made up in your mind about people u wish u were or could be around.  U sit up here and act like u know it all, 1 day youre caping for Dre and the next day youre caping for Daz. 

News flash Jew, $ talks.  If u want Dre and Tha Dogg Pound on a track then u gonna have to pay.  Aint nobody about to give your hoe ass "rap" group anything for free, word to Soopafly.  When is your dum ass gonna grow sum hair on your nuts and get those balls off ya chin?  $ Makes The World Go 'Round, not playing fantasy rap star all day. 

THE BOTTOM LINE:  You werent there, u dont know.  You want an educated guess other than looking up the definition of Music Engineer and Mixer then take heed.  Dre and Suge have never gave proper due like that to Producers and Writers.  If he didnt do it in 91', 92', 93', and 94', what makes u think he was doing it in 95'?.... the OJ trial.  He was already accused of trying to jack "Got My Mind Made Up" that same year (and every year after that).  Youre living in kiddie land and u have too much Free Time on your hands, u aint really about what u b talkin bout shawty. Isnt it telling enough that he's clearly having ppl write for him now and he aint even making beats now.  That XZibit track is wack and honest to God truth thats how a real Dr. Dre beat sounds, it has that type of soundscape & bounce if u on sum "educated guess" shit.  And even then we still dont even know that shit for sure for sure. 

U can still admire people without being a hoe

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2012, 06:11:59 PM »
Shut your bitch ass up Nik.  Its not an "educated guess", its an ignorant assumption and pure fantasy.  You wasnt at CamAm Studios during that era so stop living in this fantasy world that u made up in your mind about people u wish u were or could be around.  U sit up here and act like u know it all, 1 day youre caping for Dre and the next day youre caping for Daz. 

News flash Jew, $ talks.  If u want Dre and Tha Dogg Pound on a track then u gonna have to pay.  Aint nobody about to give your hoe ass "rap" group anything for free, word to Soopafly.  When is your dum ass gonna grow sum hair on your nuts and get those balls off ya chin?  $ Makes The World Go 'Round, not playing fantasy rap star all day. 

THE BOTTOM LINE:  You werent there, u dont know.  You want an educated guess other than looking up the definition of Music Engineer and Mixer then take heed.  Dre and Suge have never gave proper due like that to Producers and Writers.  If he didnt do it in 91', 92', 93', and 94', what makes u think he was doing it in 95'?.... the OJ trial.  He was already accused of trying to jack "Got My Mind Made Up" that same year (and every year after that).  Youre living in kiddie land and u have too much Free Time on your hands, u aint really about what u b talkin bout shawty. Isnt it telling enough that he's clearly having ppl write for him now and he aint even making beats now.  That XZibit track is wack and honest to God truth thats how a real Dr. Dre beat sounds, it has that type of soundscape & bounce if u on sum "educated guess" shit.  And even then we still dont even know that shit for sure for sure. 

lol...now u completely lost me. i dunno what u babblin' on about with all that extra talk, but ur tryna say dre didn't produce on "dogg food", despite snoop and suge claimin he did? despite it bein the greatest produced daz/dogg pound album of all time? despite it havin' signature dre sounds throughout? come on, son. quit tryna make it into some kinda competition with ya insecure ass, we just statin opinions here. are u also tryna claim "doggystyle", "the chronic", and "2001" aint some of the greatest produced rap albums of all time? lollll come on, now....daz is a beast. but give dre props where props is due, my boy

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2012, 06:13:42 PM »

lol...now u completely lost me. i dunno what u babblin' on about with all that extra talk, but ur tryna say dre didn't produce on "dogg food", despite snoop and suge claimin he did? despite it bein the greatest produced daz/dogg pound album of all time? despite it havin' signature dre sounds throughout? come on, son. quit tryna make it into some kinda competition with ya insecure ass, we just statin opinions here. are u also tryna claim "doggystyle", "the chronic", and "2001" aint some of the greatest produced rap albums of all time? lollll come on, now....daz is a beast. but give dre props where props is due, my boy
comin' from a clown who says dj paul's joint is the best produced album this year.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2012, 06:22:29 PM »
Shut your bitch ass up Nik.  Its not an "educated guess", its an ignorant assumption and pure fantasy.  You wasnt at CamAm Studios during that era so stop living in this fantasy world that u made up in your mind about people u wish u were or could be around.  U sit up here and act like u know it all, 1 day youre caping for Dre and the next day youre caping for Daz.  

News flash Jew, $ talks.  If u want Dre and Tha Dogg Pound on a track then u gonna have to pay.  Aint nobody about to give your hoe ass "rap" group anything for free, word to Soopafly.  When is your dum ass gonna grow sum hair on your nuts and get those balls off ya chin?  $ Makes The World Go 'Round, not playing fantasy rap star all day.  

THE BOTTOM LINE:  You werent there, u dont know.  You want an educated guess other than looking up the definition of Music Engineer and Mixer then take heed.  Dre and Suge have never gave proper due like that to Producers and Writers.  If he didnt do it in 91', 92', 93', and 94', what makes u think he was doing it in 95'?.... the OJ trial.  He was already accused of trying to jack "Got My Mind Made Up" that same year (and every year after that).  Youre living in kiddie land and u have too much Free Time on your hands, u aint really about what u b talkin bout shawty. Isnt it telling enough that he's clearly having ppl write for him now and he aint even making beats now.  That XZibit track is wack and honest to God truth thats how a real Dr. Dre beat sounds, it has that type of soundscape & bounce if u on sum "educated guess" shit.  And even then we still dont even know that shit for sure for sure.  

Snoop obviously wasnt trying to throw anybody under the bus, how u didnt hear that i dont know.  

And when did Suge EVER say anything about Dre producing anything?  now youre reaching

youre trying to throw shit out there hopijg it sticks to the wall and its not.  1 thing about debating is that if 1 person knows the actual truth and the other lies then the person telling the truth will always stand stronger.  And if they both dont know then u can tell just as obviously.  So i ask u what r u trying to prove about a 20 year old album and why do u care?  Us this 1 of your hoe strolls again?

youre the only 1 who's stanning.  we all like Dre (probably including LBIA) but we've all heard the stories and none of the responses.  Talking it into existance isnt gonna make it true at the end of the day lol.  youre the only 1 who's going to actally believe it
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 06:24:31 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2012, 06:24:58 PM »
PGMaterial reminds me of a Flamingo

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2012, 06:34:20 PM »
PGMaterial reminds me of a Flamingo
you remind me of a broke raekwon.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2012, 06:35:10 PM »
and youre actually a hoe.  you have very hoish ways outside of fucking

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2012, 06:35:22 PM »
u say a lotta extra shit...

in between, there might be one or two sentences that make sense, but most that shit doesnt have shit to do with the discussion

u didnt say anything about dre producing??

VV

"That XZibit track is wack and honest to God truth thats how a real Dr. Dre beat sounds"

saying something is "whack", then claimin it's "how a real dr. dre beat sounds" LOL

ur shits fulla holes, brodie...i aint competin with ya, just statin opinions. keep it in mind.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2012, 06:38:11 PM »
u say a lotta extra shit...

in between, there might be one or two sentences that make sense, but most that shit doesnt have shit to do with the discussion

u didnt say anything about dre producing??

VV

"That XZibit track is wack and honest to God truth thats how a real Dr. Dre beat sounds"

saying something is "whack", then claimin it's "how a real dr. dre beat sounds" LOL

ur shits fulla holes, brodie...i aint competin with ya, just statin opinions. keep it in mind.

LMFAO. i thought it was just me.

h2k4

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2012, 06:39:16 PM »
Haven't read this whole thread but I agree.  Dre needs to step away from the music.  Maybe stay as an executive producer.  His beats and his flow have been lackluster for quite some time now.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2012, 06:47:12 PM »
Some peeps have a strong throat for dicks and can tell the difference in nationalities just from swallowing. It's not a fact, but it's as close to factual as one can get.

u've said ALOT of gay shit over the years Nik.  it aint hard to expose u.  dont u ever try 2 twist up my words

ttpac

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2012, 06:53:49 PM »
Although Dre has not done anything all that hot over the last few years, he does have some gems stored in the vault from a different era, different attitude.  
Personally I would definitely open the wallet to have a Dre-type endorsed anthology double disc with OG's & greatest hits!  

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2012, 07:00:49 PM »
Some peeps have a strong throat for dicks and can tell the difference in nationalities just from swallowing. It's not a fact, but it's as close to factual as one can get.

u've said ALOT of gay shit over the years Nik.  it aint hard to expose u.  dont u ever try 2 twist up my words

wtf? now ur havin gay fantasies too? ur completely losin it man