Author Topic: What up to the LAMB fam?  (Read 1713 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: What up to the LAMB fam?
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2012, 08:34:02 PM »
I'm done.  this bama is way too tender.  it just feels like Im Birdie when he was about 2 kill flip in the back of the alley.  I dont have to do it and its not even a fair 1 from the jump.  i'll let him have the false feeling of having a little bit of pride. 

i know becuz of me now he'll feel a little better about himself and he wont feel so fucked up becuz he cant have children and he probably doesnt have a wife.  this board could use some more members anyway, i guess it'll be for the better of the board if i just let him stick around wit a little dignity instead of rolling around from thread 2 thread giving him an ass-whoopin.  its not that serious.  if a man already has nothing and nothing to live 4 and somebody takes his pride away from him he'll probably commit suicide or engage in high risk behavior.  I've already contributed enough 2 Black on Black Crime, im not gonna turn him into another statistic

BabyBird

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2012, 12:30:44 AM »
<a href="http://" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://</a>

peek a boo

somebody spyin on you

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2012, 07:49:30 AM »
I'm done.  this bama is way too tender.  it just feels like Im Birdie when he was about 2 kill flip in the back of the alley.  I dont have to do it and its not even a fair 1 from the jump.  i'll let him have the false feeling of having a little bit of pride.  

i know becuz of me now he'll feel a little better about himself and he wont feel so fucked up becuz he cant have children and he probably doesnt have a wife.  this board could use some more members anyway, i guess it'll be for the better of the board if i just let him stick around wit a little dignity instead of rolling around from thread 2 thread giving him an ass-whoopin.  its not that serious.  if a man already has nothing and nothing to live 4 and somebody takes his pride away from him he'll probably commit suicide or engage in high risk behavior.  I've already contributed enough 2 Black on Black Crime, im not gonna turn him into another statistic
you's a bitch and it's apparent. i know it hurts you when i throw bricks at ya face that's why you negged me the other day. nothin' comin' from your m&m sized brain gets to me because it's obvious your mother was more fond of glass dicks' than she was you and i think i should let you know that. you have two choices: fall back like i told you the other day or it will get worst on your self esteem. you are no where near the role pac played in above the rim, you're more like that fat kid steel from juice. please do everyone a favor and go cop all the four loko you can and guzzle them bitches.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 12:05:17 PM by OG Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BabyBird

« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2012, 12:07:19 PM »
Ima reach a million posts in a week  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2012, 07:20:51 PM »
Let's schedule this fight.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2012, 11:52:00 AM »
punks step up to get beat down.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2012, 01:43:36 PM »
I'm done.  this bama is way too tender.  it just feels like Im Birdie when he was about 2 kill flip in the back of the alley.  I dont have to do it and its not even a fair 1 from the jump.  i'll let him have the false feeling of having a little bit of pride. 

i know becuz of me now he'll feel a little better about himself and he wont feel so fucked up becuz he cant have children and he probably doesnt have a wife.  this board could use some more members anyway, i guess it'll be for the better of the board if i just let him stick around wit a little dignity instead of rolling around from thread 2 thread giving him an ass-whoopin.  its not that serious.  if a man already has nothing and nothing to live 4 and somebody takes his pride away from him he'll probably commit suicide or engage in high risk behavior.  I've already contributed enough 2 Black on Black Crime, im not gonna turn him into another statistic

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2012, 02:04:16 PM »

OH SHIT. LOL

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2012, 04:22:09 PM »

u should really pay attention 2 who u co-sign online

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2012, 07:13:49 PM »
I'm finna buy the ocean.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2012, 12:27:37 PM »
Radiotube is backing down.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2012, 05:12:42 PM »

u should really pay attention 2 who u co-sign online

or you should worry less about the next nigga on the internet and start taking your crazy pills more often

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2012, 05:37:46 PM »
fuck u you incest bred peckerwood.  your haven for a socially life would be dead without me.  thank me, your master

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2012, 06:14:15 PM »
fuck u you incest bred peckerwood.  your haven for a socially life would be dead without me.  thank me, your master

you make Brian aka Infinite look like a hiphop scholar

lol @ bringing race into this discussion by the way, shows how much of a low life you are.  i certainly have nothing against you for being black.  just stupid.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2012, 06:21:53 PM »
im the stupid 1 but yet you hide behind a computer anonymously like its cool.  fuck u, die slow.  laugh, cry, or die i dont give a damn.  stay outta my threads and watch ur mouth.  simple as that

u usin words and sayin shit u wouldnt say in real life just for shock value and attention.  fuck ur fake dirty ass