Author Topic: Throwback Artist of the Season: Master P. via: The Ghetto's Tryna Kill Me  (Read 287 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ghettos_Tryin_to_Kill_Me!

i refuse to engage in the rhetoric and the statistics.  im just not that type

Artist: Master P
Album:  The Ghetto's Trying to Kill Me
Song:   Anything Goes
Typed by: JCIzWhoIBe@aol.com

Oh yeah
this dope shit done got a lot of my niggas
taken out the game
And to my brother Kevin Miller, rest in peace fool

Verse 1

Growing up in the Calliope, New Orleans to be exact g
I had to pack a gat I thought somebody was out to kill me
I'm paranoid I toss and turn in my sleep g
My best friend done turned into my motherfucking enemy
19 years old gold fronts and a mean mug
I hooked up with my little cousin Jimmy
learned to slang drugs
A lot of shit done changed in my fucking neighborhood
This fast cash got the P living no good
I'm deep up in this shit and ain't no turning back
Me and my cousin ?? say I got him for a fucking sack
I told him check his bitch, but he didn't here me though
He didn't believe that his bitch was out smoking dope
Now I gotta stand on my own 2
I came in this world by myself
that's the way I'm gone die fool
One year later and my cousin doing life on a case
I moved to Richmond California just to fucking get away
Bumped into my partner King from New Orleans
He couldn't find a job and I'm back to slanging amphetamines
And everything was cool for a fucking while g
Til I went to this club and this fool tried me
We in the back with some bitches counting hundreds
Til these suckers walked up and said jack
these niggas from the country
We didn't have no gats, I had to make a g move
Connects and head butting, that's how I did this fool
King G hit this boy with a upper cut
30 days in the county, but we didn't give a fuck

(Chorus)

Anything goes
Life's a trip, but that's how the game goes

Hood riding, homicide 4 deep with them gats cocked
Ready to put some fools on they back

1, 2, 3 a nigga slanging keys
but why you have to mess with P

Hood riding, homicide 4 deep with them gats cocked
Ready to put some fools on they biggety back

Verse 2

Released from the county on a PO
The only way to get back on my feet is slang that diggety dope
Hooked up with my partner, my cutty mac
Two days later I'm back rolling motherfucking black
Lexus coup with a droptop Benz
And in the glove compartment you'll find about 33,000 ends
I ain't tripping cause the game get deep though
Got a phone call, couldn't sleep bro
They say my little brother died back in New Orleans
Pop pop boom and it killed him, here him scream
But I ain't tripping cause mama still here a cry
In Richmond one day the P is gonna die
And if I do I guess I'm going out like a g though
Like the movie on the motherfucking Untouchables
So when I go out, I know I'm fucking living wrong
They betta take me out like fucking Al Capone

white people listen tight or d'void of thread.  that includes all of yall
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 02:45:18 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Hack Wilson - real

"throwback artist OF THE SEASON"  ::)

BiggBoogaBiff

coming from a white man from Maine...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

black insecurity is real even tho BG tries to make it like he's past that shit

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
bg is locked up though.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

oh no my brotha you're defintely and evidently just as guilty.  

u honestly really havent grapsed the reality that Hack and 95% of this board is White.

ftr, i secretly forgive u before u already forgive me

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
it'll be alright arthur. just don't get outta line again.

BiggBoogaBiff

u dont comprehend the capacity of dubcc and honestly its very clear.

u never figured out from tbe wayi was talking that i didnt give a fuck about u dissing me or cosigning me, i already knew from the jmp that u would literally do either or so i honestly never thought twice about whatever i said or said to u in particular.  im a hellava-lot smarter than i'll ever lead on to believe

i already knew from the 10+ years that I've been here (which is since i was a pre-teen) that u couldnt "make" the reality around me and everybody already knew.  I'm not interested in handing out coon-food unless it makes sense and u arent even near that, in real life.  

if u honestly think "shooting the dozens" and having the last word makes sense u defeat your oppenent then i welcome u to Blog Life and best believe that there's a hellava-lot more in store.

You're the literal reason why peckerwoods like ChamillitaryClick and honkeys Hack (black) Wilson think its okay to make parodies of Black Americans and why Negros like Sikunta Kintae think its okay to do what they do with absolutely no regard whatsover  The only reason why i fell back this time is becuz im tired of the stereotypes and charades just on the fact considering just how untruthful most of them are.  

u can send me PMs on dubcc talkin about "how wrong i am" or "whatever" and expect me to act like its the first time ever in my life shooting the dozens or dissing a fellow Black person

I already knew and for a while now that Dubcc/DubCNN is 90% White, 5% Other and 5% Black.  You're already late to the party and I welcome u here which i why i admittly gave up on joaning on the fact that youre over 30, claiming OG, have no wife, and have no kids and u think disrespectful me in front of a buncha White folk and others is going to make u look better.  News flash honkey, I've already been here for over a decade, youre gonna have to do a hellavah-lot more for a very very long while to fade me, you're about 13 years too late for all of that.

When i said im not trying commit anymore Black On Black Crimes it wasnt just a catchy sentence.  Obviously you just got here alot more recently than i did so Im not gonna display the text messages from u telling me to stop the ether against u telling me to stop.  

I put the battery in your back and now you're my creation.  You're my soldier and my child for lack of better words.  You can ignore this subtle warning and gamble on Pride for lack of better words or u can take heed.  Either way I've warned u.

Thats what I hate about older heads like u.  U say keep shittin on brothaz like Chief Keefe and Fredo but will never own up to the Uncle Tom shit u do which is "just as bad"
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 04:48:31 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

BiggBoogaBiff

^^^^^*^ read that and stop being so thirsty.  u have nothing to prove even tho i intentionally made u feel like u do^^^^

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Throwback Artist of the Season: Master P. via: The Ghetto's Tryna Kill Me
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2012, 05:21:55 PM »
^arthur no one's beat for your lame ass jibber jabber. that four loko must be liquid heroin for you because you make no sense whatsoever. i toyed wit your emotions so much this is how you respond it took your forever to pour your heart out like this. i thought you would do what i instructed you to do when i pm'd you which was to stay in a child's place. you don't control shit not even your own life. i didn't ever asked you to stop anything because i gave you two options so don't lie.  i'm way out of your league you dirty dingy fuck i'm a fresh nigga  you just a musty ass fat bastard and i will take these acg boots off your fat ass face when you bow down. your face is so fuckin' fat i can't see your ears. LOL they say we can't talk about rappers LMFAO............

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2012, 05:23:31 PM »
^^^^^*^ read that and stop being so thirsty.  u have nothing to prove even tho i intentionally made u feel like u do^^^^
you're broke wit nothin' but bullshit dreams and two cinna buns away from a heart attack. get ya life !!!!!!!!!!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2012, 08:43:39 PM »
yeah im clearly all of that.  say whutever u gotta say to make your dumbass relevent on an internet forum.  its really not that serious to me.  i've been around here way too long for 1 muthafucka 2 fade me, I've been gettin tested since day 1.  save-face, you'll need to

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2012, 11:49:31 PM »
"throwback artist OF THE SEASON"  ::)

TELL ME HOW THE FUCK IS SOMEONE A "THROWBACK ARTIST OF THE SEASON"

arthur, you cleveland jr look alike, you know nothing of hip hop.  go listen to 2 chainz and call it a career.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2012, 12:53:36 AM »
u wish u had the balls the size of Cleveland Jr's in real life.  take your ass back to your little corner in your room and put your "dunce" cap back on.  the term shouldnt be taken literally but if u cant relate then u cant relate. 

lol.  u probably sounded like a real white guy when u said that shit outloud.  foh