Author Topic: Any Ravens fans up in here? We kicked the shit out of your team last weekend!  (Read 149 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I don't care what the scoreboard says, the Chiefs beat the Ravens all over the field yesterday.   That game was bullshit.  I have mad respect for Harbaugh, Ray Lewis, and the Ravens.  I thought you all were a far superior team, but the Chiefs went out there and FUCKIN DOMINATED YOUR ASSES!!! 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
They see me trollllinnnnnnn, they hatinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
They see me trollllinnnnnnn, they hatinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

It's called being frustrated, seeing a good team start the season 1-4.   This is the sports section.. no need to over-analyze my posts.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Foolish. The Chiefs aren't good.

O.G A.Geesta'z

The West is Back

BiggBoogaBiff

fuck thou who hates on the Ravens

#TeamBirdBrain

Hack Wilson - real

losing 9-6 is not kicking the shit out of anyone...but the Chiefs sure put up a solid effort on defense

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

fuck thou who hates on the Ravens

#TeamBirdBrain
I heard that!  I normally don't care when people hate who I like but the reasons why is when I have a problem.  I feel that people hate the ravens because they hate themselves, same thing goes with crosby haters.  Raider, Giant, Jet, Donkey & Titans fans I understand because Baltimore mostly dominates them.  That might be why I chose 2 like them in 98 & want them 2 succeed because of the unnecessary hate on them, constantly singling them out too  >:(  Refs, media won't get over 95 either.  Ingratriots fans been picking on them 4 no reason since 2003 also. 
I don't care what the scoreboard says, the Chiefs beat the Ravens all over the field yesterday.   That game was bullshit.  I have mad respect for Harbaugh, Ray Lewis, and the Ravens.  I thought you all were a far superior team, but the Chiefs went out there and FUCKIN DOMINATED YOUR ASSES!!! 
I didn't get 2 see the game, but something was fishy.  9-6, the chiefs have been irrelevant since the late 60's.  They have no identity.  All they have is jamaal charles & he ain't enuff 4 the team 2 be successful.  I know the reason.  Since last year the ravens have been playing sorry against the inferior teams.  All their losses last season was against teams who they shoulda easily beat.  16-0 or 15-1 at best.  Against the best, B.more would run a lot & win.  But against the sorry teams, they'd try to improve their passing game & lose.  Chiefs made the sorry bills look like a SB team & the bills got destroyed by the 40whiners. 
  The ravens in the last 2 games have been playing to the level of their competition.  This game & the game vs. the clowns[game that I saw].  But in the past, the chiefs would give the ravens problems i'll admit that.