Author Topic: 50 Cent Sells 822,000 Second Week  (Read 484 times)

Jome

Re:50 Cent Sells 822,000 Second Week
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2003, 07:59:02 PM »
It's cool to see an underground rapper come all this way, follow their career, and see these results. I really wished Xzibit was doing these sales, but he dropped his own ball, 50 is taking shit for himself. Congratulations to him

Word.
But if Xzibit got "In the club" from Dre instead of "Multiply" from Denaun, Xzibit could might as well sell the same as 50..
But 50 said he's gonna work with Xzibit in the future, so who knows..

KVB

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2003, 02:32:32 AM »
Amazing... he's at 1,7 mill in less than two weeks... :o

and i aint even picked it up yet.. i couldnt find the dvd version anywher elol

I'm stuck in the exact same situation... >:(
If I don't find the DVD version anywhere this weekend, I give up... guess I'll have to go for the "regular" version. :(

Peace

dexter

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2003, 06:56:39 AM »
So youre saying Club pushed the CD?

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2003, 07:33:38 AM »
It's cool to see an underground rapper come all this way, follow their career, and see these results. I really wished Xzibit was doing these sales, but he dropped his own ball, 50 is taking shit for himself. Congratulations to him

Word.
But if Xzibit got "In the club" from Dre instead of "Multiply" from Denaun, Xzibit could might as well sell the same as 50..
But 50 said he's gonna work with Xzibit in the future, so who knows..

lol.. i dont believe that for a second...

Jome

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2003, 02:02:32 PM »

If I don't find the DVD version anywhere this weekend, I give up... guess I'll have to go for the "regular" version. :(

Peace

Try "Platekompaniet" in a few weeks, they'll try to import it.
That's the only option, Platon or Free Record Shop isn't gonna try to import it.

S.G.V.

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2003, 02:05:23 PM »
lol Xzibit had a chance to sell with 40 Dayz n 40 Nightz...that was X at his best...then when he brought in the gangsterisms..he lost all chances...Restless & Man Vs Machine = Doo Doo

KVB

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2003, 01:37:48 AM »

Peace

Try "Platekompaniet" in a few weeks, they'll try to import it.
That's the only option, Platon or Free Record Shop isn't gonna try to import it.

Yeah I'm heading over there today... I was there last week and they said they would get the DVD edition on Friday (yesterday), so I hope I'll get my hands on a copy today...

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2003, 08:17:29 AM »
i haven't even bought a copy yet.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

KVB

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2003, 03:00:29 AM »
Shit, they're out of print... it's damn near impossible to find the DVD version in stores now, it's already a collectors' item... shit, I want that DVD so badly... :(