Author Topic: Callers angry over 14yrold guests rape comm.. Join me today on Talk Tuesdays...  (Read 257 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Tonights Topics:

-Callers disturbed over recent comments made by 14 year old guest on the show about misogyny, violence, and drug abuse.

-Are you a citizen of the US or a citizen of the world?

-Iran's currency collapses

-Is there such thing as absolute truth

Call in @ 310-861-2335 or skype online

Showtime

5PM P, 6PM M, 7PM C, 8PM E
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 02:41:51 PM by Abdul-Infinite & Mekkan Refugee »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

call in

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/un0mic/2012/10/10/talk-tuesdays-news-and-sports

^^Show is complete and has already been posted!  Enjoy... we had a lot of great call-ins, discussions, keeps gettin better and better!

Hack Wilson - real

big deal

J. B A N A N A S

I am pretty excited for this based on the Jeep Grand Cherokee commercial provided by youtube.
 Jeep finally looks like a decent vehicle after 20 years!

J. B A N A N A S

Shit Brian, you hired a kid on just based on the color of his skin cause he was middle eastern and you thought that was a good idea. Wow.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Shit Brian, you hired a kid on just based on the color of his skin cause he was middle eastern and you thought that was a good idea. Wow.

Well, he actually has a lighter skin color as he is Hazarati, a tribe of Afghan people who look like Chinese, and Afghanistan isn't the middle east so he's not "Middle Eastern"... and I didn't hire him, he was a guest artist on the show last week, and caused some controversy with one of the callers so it escalated into this weeks show as well... but I guess other than that...

Sccit

insanity vanity lacking thee calcium strength, milk for ya bones makes sense
cow for the power of the soul, swallow hole no homo unless the banana's feel bold
untold truths from the days of sky-tell 2ways, u gay? who say skinny jean square
fitted hat so people stare equal share of property yet superiority in spirality (autocorrect from spirituality)
actually i casually battle thee faggot, he who's lackin thee milk intake
fake snake forsaken by the power of those who ate the cow as a steak

Sccit

Well, he actually has a lighter skin color as he is Hazarati, a tribe of Afghan people who look like Chinese, and Afghanistan isn't the middle east so he's not "Middle Eastern"... and I didn't hire him, he was a guest artist on the show last week, and caused some controversy with one of the callers so it escalated into this weeks show as well... but I guess other than that...

Afghanistan is actually part of the greater middle-easter, so they can be considered sand niggaz

J. B A N A N A S

You two pow wow before coming against me.

Sccit

You two pow wow before coming against me.

4 nuts is better than none

Sikotic™

You raped a 14 year old?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Okka

You raped a 14 year old?

Was he raped live on air?