Author Topic: The Zen Master has spoken.  (Read 1384 times)

Sccit

Re: The Zen Master has spoken.
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2012, 12:49:34 PM »
Pippen > Dwight (which isn't true).

lol...ur a joke, son. no one here can take u serious. it's like the 14 year old who just started listening to hip-hop and says "lil wayne > rakim"....ur the basketball version of that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2012, 12:59:36 PM »
Figures you'd focus on the one thing you might be able to defend.

Anyway, Scottie was never a top five player in his league. Dwight is & there's no one close to him besides Bynum.

Considering the last decade the Finals was one by Shaq, Duncan, Robinson, Shaq in Miami, KG & Dirk, I'd say having the best big men in the league is more important than a all-star wing player.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2012, 01:00:49 PM »
nobody with a brain was taking Pippen over Hakeem, Ewing, Barkley, Malone or Robinson  8)

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2012, 01:48:50 PM »
Figures you'd focus on the one thing you might be able to defend.

Anyway, Scottie was never a top five player in his league. Dwight is & there's no one close to him besides Bynum.

Considering the last decade the Finals was one by Shaq, Duncan, Robinson, Shaq in Miami, KG & Dirk, I'd say having the best big men in the league is more important than a all-star wing player.

right, but in the 80's-90's it was Magic, Jordan, Bird, Isaiah, etc was winnin all the titles. PERIMETER PLAYERS. As for Pippen never being a top 5 player LOL...he was in the same class as Barkley, Ewing, Hakeem, Drexler, etc. and he's had better seasons than all of 'em. you werent alive yet, but i clearly remember many claiming him as the 2nd best player in the league for some of those years, especially in the mid-90s.

fact of the matter is, the Pippen led Bulls team that went to the ECF were better than this Laker team with no Kobe. you also have to take everything into account, not just player-by-player comparison. who had the better team as a unit? better chemistry? better role players who knew how to play their part to perfection? better coaching staff? playbook? lets not act like Pau and Nash are in their prime, either. so yea, it's pretty safe to say that the Pippen led Bulls would take out a Dwight led Lakers. and a Wade-led Heat (who actually won the title in '06) would also take out a Dwight-led Lakers......now, if Nash and Pau were still in their prime, I'd probably give the edge to the Lakers...but u are completely overrating Kobe's supporting cast, not realizing that pretty much MOST championship unit of the last couple decades have been just as great or greater.....and i know why ur doing it. it's because u know Lakers are taking it this year, and u will need excuses as to why LeBron lost once Kobe gets that 6th. it's ok, buddy. i see u. just dont start believing ur lies.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2012, 02:59:33 PM »
I was actually 2 years old...and you were 8. But I forget at 8 years old you develop high intellect for deep analysis lmao. But you're wrong. Shaq, Karl, Robinson, Hakeem, Barkley & Ewing were all better. Even better is that it just goes to prove my point because they're all big men lmao. EVEN BETTER is that everyone I named had to go up against each other making them respectfully "less" dominate when they went against each other. Dwight's comparison to literally nobody makes him even more dominate to the league today.

Anyway, why is that so safe to say? Pau is still a top five big man & Dwight is #1...by far. Rodman wasn't guarding him. Nash is better than Kerr..by far. Averaged 14 assists with Grant Hill last season. The only thing I'll give you is the chemistry...only because we haven't seen them yet.

But on paper, this Lakers team without Kobe would easily beat the Bulls team without MJ.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2012, 06:49:20 PM »
nobody with a brain was taking Pippen over Hakeem, Ewing, Barkley, Malone or Robinson  8)

i forgot Stockton too

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2012, 07:28:15 PM »
I was actually 2 years old...and you were 8. But I forget at 8 years old you develop high intellect for deep analysis lmao. But you're wrong. Shaq, Karl, Robinson, Hakeem, Barkley & Ewing were all better. Even better is that it just goes to prove my point because they're all big men lmao. EVEN BETTER is that everyone I named had to go up against each other making them respectfully "less" dominate when they went against each other. Dwight's comparison to literally nobody makes him even more dominate to the league today.

Anyway, why is that so safe to say? Pau is still a top five big man & Dwight is #1...by far. Rodman wasn't guarding him. Nash is better than Kerr..by far. Averaged 14 assists with Grant Hill last season. The only thing I'll give you is the chemistry...only because we haven't seen them yet.

But on paper, this Lakers team without Kobe would easily beat the Bulls team without MJ.

I don't know why u gota lie and exaggerate to prove ur points, I was 11 when Bulls won their last title and I was a devoted basketball fan, collectin cards at that age. But that's besides the point. U stay overrating Dwight and Nash. When did Nash ever average 14 assists? He already had his minutes drastically reduced last season due to aging. Dwight is good, but saying he's dominant and by far the best big is a joke. He's actually not even a traditional center. Comparable to al horford, lamarcus aldridge, brook lopez, chris bosh, kevin love etc. all who are better on offense.. and I've already went on record to say I prefer Bynum. I hope he changes my mind, but he's not head-and-shoulders above other premier bigs like ur acting. Calm down. Fact of the matter is, Bulls without Jordan were one of the best teams in the league. Lakers without Kobe would not be... Not yet.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 02:43:40 AM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2012, 10:16:48 PM »
I meant 11. Which was second in the league lmao. You're buggin'.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2012, 10:35:10 PM »
lol the man won one ring, in which 2 other top 10 players had to help him achieve it. dont get me wrong, showtime was great, but they did it the correct way, through picks and such.

not "hey lets get together everyone and make a super team" might as well had a team of jordan, johnson, and hakeem, and mayb a mchale. shits ridiculous, and yes im going to say this every damn time.
because its just ridiculous. it depletes the level of competition.

lebron is no where near kobe or micheal. but phil always like to stir up the media

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2012, 11:47:24 PM »
lol the man won one ring, in which 2 other top 10 players had to help him achieve it. dont get me wrong, showtime was great, but they did it the correct way, through picks and such.

not "hey lets get together everyone and make a super team" might as well had a team of jordan, johnson, and hakeem, and mayb a mchale. shits ridiculous, and yes im going to say this every damn time.

lebron is no where near kobe or micheal. but phil always like to stir up the media

someone is jealous of Bron

lets not act like Lebron teamed up with KG and Rondo.  if he did he'd have 2 rings by now...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2012, 12:14:16 AM »

lets not act like Lebron teamed up with KG and Rondo.  if he did he'd have 2 rings by now...

lol r u saying im jealous? i dont play professional basketball.

lebronze won one, and by 2014 if he doesn't consistently win, i wouldnt be surprised if he bails out, considering he bailed on cleveland. lol theres even been rumors of lebron going to the lakers after his contract is up, not that ill praise him and worship him if he does. i dont like him, but if he comes yea im not gonna root against him.

lol kg and rondo, there would be chemistry issues, because i dont know what the hell rondo can do playing off the ball, since he cant shoot, he cant cut, but how often is a 6ft PG going to cut and successfully execute? same with lebronze, but off the ball it wouldnt be so bad him just cutting and running the floor, but shooting is also the question. im not say it totally cant make it work, but itll take a lot more adjustment than waht they had in miami.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2012, 05:21:11 PM »
LOL, what does it matter how you "do it"? If you have an absurd amount of talent, you're still being helped. Whether you steal Pau Gasol, Steve Nash & Dwight Howard or drafted them, you still have the talent helping you.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2012, 10:27:13 PM »

lol r u saying im jealous? i dont play professional basketball.

lebronze won one,

you can drop the stupid "Lebronze" nickname...since the USA won the bronze he's won two gold medals, 3 MVP's and an NBA finals (with the Finals MVP)

so calling him Lebronze makes you look foolish now.  like calling Peyton Manning "Payton" because at the time he got his big deal he made more than anyone by a mile.

call him Lebrick or LeBum or whtaever but Lebronze is retarded.

now back to that 2010 finals the Lakers only won that because my man Perk got hurt in game 6, correct me if i'm wrong....and mentral case Artest got that lucky shot.  god damn that series was a joke.

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2012, 02:02:52 PM »
lol, if, if, if....if bynum was 100% healthy, we woulda had a threepeat, at the very least. the if game never works in sports.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2012, 10:08:46 PM »
lol, if, if, if....if bynum was 100% healthy, we woulda had a threepeat

now that is a flat out lie

it'd be Celtics winning 3 of 3 if the if game works an that's for sure :D