Author Topic: BET Hip Hop Awards: West Coast Cypher / Kendrick Lamar wins Lyricist of the Year  (Read 852 times)

J. B A N A N A S

Nobody had em crackin up like E-40.
They just cheered Kendrick and Snopp the most cuz the black community is very sheep like.
40 pillaged that.

J. B A N A N A S

But Kendrick did kill it too.

Young Dan Iza

damn this was real dope!!! e40, quik, kurupt, kendrick and snoop held it down the best.
im sure most people will knock snoop but like always his shit was off the top.
e40 probably shined the most though!

wessstttsiideee!

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Xzibit, E-40, and Kendrick killed it.

Expected more from Kurupt,

The rest didnt stand out.

But overall not bad  8)

• Lil Geezy
^^ agree. e-40 nice! the rest did their thing.  :)

BiggBoogaBiff

lol @ the young dudes not being able to sit at the table, maybe Hip Hop should take note  :P

but Kendrick ripped tha fuck outta that cypher tho.  My thing is, why didnt they replace YG with Game?  And personally even tho "mainstream"'wise he's done higher on the charts I woulda rather seen YG Hootie instead of YG.  

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
E 40 SAVED IT FOR THE WEST!!!

O.G A.Geesta'z

damn they killed it,
if i had to put it in order id say
KL
E- 40 (they both blew everyone out the water)
Quik
X
YG
Snoop
then Kurupt (he could of ripped everyone apart if he really wanted to, kinda disappointing)

but i thought Hopsin said he was gonna be on a BET cypher?? anyone got it if he was?
The West is Back

BiggBoogaBiff

Hop killed it actually. Him and that dude from somewhere in Africa.  I was actually impressed.  Kinda made me think for a second how ppl in other Continent's hear us in North America

doggfather

why the f.ck they put Kurupt in this?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

EFFeX

I'm really disappointed in the cypher.

Kendrick and E-40 were the only ones with memorable lines in my opinion, but Xzibit did deliver a solid verse.

As far as Kurupt goes, I just don't know what to say. I expected so much more from him. I understand it's a cypher and it DID look like he went off the top of the dome, but he could have went so much harder. I think his verse was the biggest let down.

I think that DJ Quik's verse was alright, nothing special, but decent. YG on the other hand was a skipper. In my opinion the verse was very basic and didn't bring anything to the table. I don't really follow his music, but this cypher verse didn't really explain to me why he was there.

Snoop - Well, I expected this much from Snoop. The guy's been around so long at this point he could pretty much say whatever. I'm not mad at it.

Mietek23

They should also include Jay Rock, Crooked I, Locksmith, Dom Kennedy and Maylay in this!

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
snoops part was TERRIBLE!

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
E-40 Gasssssssed it Funny how a Bay Nigga SAVED that Wack ASS Cypher huh