Author Topic: LOL....WHO MERGED MY KENDRICK THREAD?  (Read 193 times)

Sccit

LOL....WHO MERGED MY KENDRICK THREAD?
« on: October 20, 2012, 02:21:36 PM »
come on, yall. YOU'RE KILLING THIS BOARD. this is the biggest release the west has had in years. it's okay to have other topics on it with separate articles and what not. the thread was at 4 pages when u merged it, and brought a lot of extra activity to the board. EVERYTIME I CHECKED THE THREAD, THERE WAS AT LEAST 5 PEOPLE VIEWING IT. whoever did it has no clue what theyre doing, cuz having 1 official discussion topic and not allowing other threads/articles to be posted on it defeats the purpose of a message board. go check the boards history from the glory years  of dubcc......we had 10 different topics daily when a huge release like this came out. plus, the discussion of my thread wasnt just about kendrick, but about regional sounds as well............whoever is doing this is really doing their best job to kill traffic on this website

IT'S COMMON SENSE...SOME1 UN-MERGE MY THREAD. HAVING EVERYTHING ON THE BIGGEST WEST COAST RELEASE IN YEARS IN ONE 10 PAGE THREAD IS TOO MUCH CLUTTER AND DOES NOT ATTRACT TRAFFIC TO THE WEBSITE. SHITS RIDICULOUS.

Sccit

Re: LOL....WHO MERGED MY KENDRICK THREAD?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 02:24:22 PM »
U EVEN HAD MODS POSTING IN THE THREAD, AND CALLING IT A "GREAT THREAD".......BY MERGING IT, UR NOT ONLY KILLING TRAFFIC, BUT ALSO STANDING THOSE MODS UP SMFH